Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
My alarm bells are ringing

Chemtrail Central > Clouds

Author Thread
Richard Burgeson

tagged

My alarm bells are ringing PostThu Aug 13, 2009 5:24 pm  Reply with quote  

In the news is a proposal of 1500 ships spaying salt water into the atmosphere to cool the Earth. Assuming the salt crystals will reflect sunlight, all well and good as they portray it. The models they use are first assuming all the vapor goes to the atmosphere into the clouds. I assume 10% would be an optimistic point of view for efficiency for this process. Water is a green house gas. The 90% or more that does not make it will contribute to global warming. Next salt is a combination of acid and a base. What reactions will happen in the atmosphere? Third and not last what happens when salt reaches a mass that integrates with the rain and falls out onto fresh water plants?

Noting the technical artist rendering and the description wind powered I would like to point out to you this is a lie. It must be either nuclear powered or have a free energy device on board. Either way wait till a pirate gets a hold of one of these babies.

Last edited by Richard Burgeson on Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gort519

PostThu Aug 13, 2009 5:39 pm  Reply with quote  

Whoever's doing this - they're so nuts. Instead of PREVENTING most of the Earth's whopper problems - they try to "fix" the problems with crazy stuff like this when it's way too late in the game.

And so it goes...it's all about the money.
visual ray wizard

Agreed they do not need to add water vapor they need to add PostThu Aug 20, 2009 1:45 am  Reply with quote  

the formation of lower atmospheric cumulous clouds to solve the problem.

Just spraying salt water into the atmosphere will fail miserably.

heating component along with methane and CO2. They need to be thinking about way to increase production of CUMULOUS CLOUDS not water vapor in my humble opinon.

http://www.slate.com/id/2182564/

Variations on this question appear in the Lantern's inbox every few days, occasionally accompanied by family-unfriendly slurs. For folks who doubt that human activity is causing global warming, citing water vapor's role in the greenhouse effect is a common retort. Though such enviroskeptics are technically correct to some extent, the water-vapor argument by no means proves that anthropogenic (i.e. man-made) global warming is a fiction.

It's unassailably true that water vapor is the gas most responsible for the greenhouse effect. Greenhouse gases let shortwave solar radiation through the atmosphere, but impede the escape of long-wave radiation from the Earth's surface. This process keeps the planet at a livable temperature: Without a suitably balanced mixture of water vapor, CO2, methane, and other gases in the atmosphere, the planet's average surface temperature would be somewhere between -9 and -34 degrees Fahrenheit, rather than the balmy 59 degrees it is today.

By the way there is a patent on a ship utilizing a device that upwells cooler water to the surface thus having an effect in surface weather conditions. The only reason I mention this is that is closely related to the thread's topic. Here is a link regarding utilizing floating vertical tubes with valves.

http://www.mnn.com/earth-matters/climate-change/stories/can-we-stop-hurricanes

In the X-Men movies, superhero Storm conjures and quashes thunderheads and raging winds at will. It’s a superpower scientists might like to wield to annihilate hurricanes, but in the real world, they have a better chance of easing the fury of these vicious storms than stopping them. And while we’re not even there yet, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) will take a significant step this fall toward taming hurricanes.

In the wake of Katrina and Rita in 2005, the DHS began counting hurricanes as national security threats. Last fall the agency asked scientists if any new techniques could change a hurricane’s path or minimize its wind speed to reduce Category 5 storms to Category 4, and so on. “The answer is yes, and not just since Katrina. In the past five to ten years, distinguished scientists have introduced ideas for hurricane modification in the literature,” says hurricane scientist Joe Golden, of the Cooperative Institute for Research in Environmental Sciences.

But those ideas haven’t made it into labs, in large part because of a nearly 30-year dry spell in federal funding for weather modification research. Now it appears that hiatus is over. William Laska, a program manager for Homeland Security Advanced Research Projects Agency who is spearheading the hurricane inquiries, says he got approval in May for new research from DHS Under Secretary Jay Cohen. “We’re expecting funding in fiscal year ’09,” Laska says.

This renewed interest comes amid the NOAA Climate Prediction Center’s discovery that Atlantic hurricane seasons since 1995 have been the nastiest of any on record—a trend that’s likely to continue as global temperatures rise.

By improving our hazy understanding of cloud physics, Golden and other scientists hope to mitigate storms rather than prevent, steer, or annihilate them. “Attempts to use nuclear weapons [to destroy hurricanes] will result in a cure worse than the disease,” Golden says. “Any brute force is doomed to fail. The idea is to nudge Mother Nature by attacking a weak point and incrementally modifying natural processes.”

A hurricane, also called a typhoon or cyclone, requires three conditions to form: warm ocean water, evaporation, and inward-spiraling winds. Weather modification scientists try to inhibit one or more of these conditions in order to lessen the severity of a storm.

Among the more plausible ideas is exploiting the storm’s need for warm water, a concept that proposes pumping cold water from the depths of the sea to the surface, simulating a natural cold upwelling. A group of US scientists is using computer models to explore the scheme. Along the same lines, Atmocean, a private company in Santa Fe, New Mexico, envisions protecting the Gulf of Mexico by deploying 1.6 > million vertical tubes, each 2.5 meters in diameter and extending 200 to 300 meters below the surface. A buoy atop each tube and a valve at the bottom will pull cold water to the surface with the motion of every wave.

Another idea for lessening wind intensity, a method proposed in the 1970s using soot, still appeals to some. Black carbon particles produced by petroleum-burning ships surrounding the hurricane would absorb solar radiation, creating a heat source at the peripheries and thereby weakening optimal wind conditions in the eye of the storm.

Laska is most encouraged by the soot and seeding approaches because, he says, they’re deployable and have a reasonable chance of working. As for the new research program’s budget, he says it would be “less than $5 million. Not terribly expensive. What’s expensive will be whatever we do [to modify a hurricane].” For Golden, the expense of modifying a hurricane is relative. “Think of the cost of a single Andrew at $30 billion and Katrina at $100 billion. Remember the devastation,” he says. “My fundamental premise is that we have to improve hurricane prediction and modeling if there’s any hope of modifying them.”

HERE IS THE PROBLEM as I see it...hurricanes act a nature's escape valve to dispell excess heat by their very nature and I suspect that if we attempt to dissipate hurricanes we will increase global warming however if we perfect methodologies for STEERING them then we can get the most bang for the buck if you know what I mean.

Considering the fact that water vapor is by far the most prevalent green house contributor by volume, it would be extremely dangerous to mechanically increase the amount of it into our atmosphere unless they could perfect a method of making sure that it would create cumulous clouds versus loose water vapor. Orgone is the cosmic glue that make the indvidual water molecules cling together (not airborne solids as teached in class).

I totally agree with you guys on this thread this proposal as it stand is ludicrous.

I did read about how ships towing a device to upwell cold water from below could influence coastal areas such as the west coast for example a lower not only temperature but humidity.

I decided to drop the over population comment because after rereading it, it seemed very insensitive. Sorry about that...

tagged

The Earth isn't overpopulated PostSun Aug 23, 2009 5:13 pm  Reply with quote  

We need to get rid of the carbon footprint, we need to chuck oil and coal products. We need to farm the land and we need to conquer space. If you move everyone into Texas you'd all have a nice yard and the rest of the world to garden. The best bet is Hydrogen power and I don't understand what the hold up is. The molecular bond in water is a specific force, why hasn't this force been identified and a way to dissipate it with the necessary resistance to avoid over production been found? Total disassociation of water is undesirable.

Someday the Earth will become over populated and we will need to move into space, we do not need to degrade ourselves to the cull the herd mentality.

Orgone energy, a good point. What is the main draw back to getting people to pay attention to this type of energy. Resistance to the name itself? I don't understand the resistance myself and yes it is not a name packaged to sell and idea. It's not to far off the beam to say there are scientific relationships to magnetic and electromagnetic medicine and this Orgone energy. There are components just like there are for electromagnetic devices. Capacitors made of metal and organic materials in the same physical arrangement as an electrical capacitor (alternating sheets of materials). Broadcasting tube antennas with tuning crystals in the ends.

Radiant energy, Tesla, energy dispersed above the speed of light. The open path and heavy side of the circuit, Kron. If you start searching you will start to find some of the things they are hiding on a shelf that would benifit mankind. Of course these things will not lend support to the fake economies of the world. Last but not least reduce waste. Use that geopolymer that lasts for 1000 years to build with and 660 stainless to make cars with, get rid of planned obsolescence. A lot of resources are rotting in your local dump. There are resources for all if we stop the waste.

Of course big business that wastes resources and pollutes the land does not share my views but imagine building a home that your great great great great great great great great great grandchildren could live in and think about the resources of the Earth saved for at least one of the offspring of each generation in your family. We should have been doing this all along, let me tell you it's better late than never.

tagged

Is Gore a scapegoat? PostMon Dec 14, 2009 1:21 pm  Reply with quote  

Did the weather scientists do the fake models and data on their own or, did they get coerced and egged on by outside agents. Don't get me wrong, the scientists are guilty of falsifying scientific data. I'm looking at follow the money. Gore didn't get much, even a billion would have been paltry. I think Gore got used. The the word flunky mean anything to you?

What would have been the final payoff? Once a tax has been levied you can't get rid of it and it always goes up over a period of time. So we are looking at Global tax on every citizen of Earth and a power grab of putting the people of the planet under a single legal thumb. A world wide take over. The last thing we want is global government. Look at the sad sacks we have now. The larger the government the more corrupt and ineffective it is.

We owe that hacker. He stopped them from forcing a law based on a pure lie. Get the word out and better yet investigate who really is behind this. Who is pushing for this tax. They are at least the toadies of the enemies of freedom everywhere. Not many of them are actually the top of the pyramid for this scheme.