Media
Vote

Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
Monday, Aug. 31, Nat'l Geographic Channel: "9/11 (9-11

Chemtrail Central > 911

Author Thread
Ellyn

Monday, Aug. 31, Nat'l Geographic Channel: "9/11 (9-11 PostTue Sep 01, 2009 2:59 am  Reply with quote  

Tonight, Monday, Augsut 31, the National Geographic channel will air 'the truth about 9/11.'

"9/11: Science and Conspiracy"

The Southern California schedule has this airing from 6-8 p.m. and from 9-11 p.m.
Ellyn

PostTue Sep 01, 2009 9:25 pm  Reply with quote  

It is also my opinion that this National Geographic Special on 9/11 was a joke--a waste of time and money, all for the purpose of swaying public opinion.

'HELLO, CENTRAL!' AN OPEN LETTER TO NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC ! - BY PATRICK H. BELLRINGER (Updated Sept. 1, 2009)

August 31, 2009

I wasted two hours of my time watching your 9/11 T.V. program on the National Geographic channel on Monday, August 31, 2009. You claim to use science to debunk the 9/11 conspiracy theories.

Your science experiments were silly backyard amateur experiments that proved nothing. How stupid do you think the American people really are? You did not deal with any of the physical evidence that proves the demolition of the World Trade Towers and building seven.

Purdue University proved nothing of value in their two year very expensive study and mock-up of the towers and the plane crash. All the so-called evidence presented is only propaganda and a hoax to cover the Truth. You have only confirmed again that your programming follows the agenda set for you by our very corrupt U.S. Corporate Government to cover their tracks.

I regret having posted the Notice on Fourwinds to our vast readership to watch your fake program this day. Maybe enough of our honest and intelligent readers will respond to your garbage to drop your ratings to the point of removing you from television.

Fourwinds stands for Truth and is one of the largest English-speaking alternative news websites in the world. We exist due to the need to counter the propaganda and lies broadcast by organizations and media services such as yours.

It is truly a sad day when National Geographic places greed and power above presenting Truth to the people! You end is near! Know it, for Truth is breaking out all over!

Patrick H. Bellringer

bellringer@fourwinds10.com

www.fourwinds10.com