Vote

Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
Sting.........Stung??

Chemtrail Central > Conspiracy

Author Thread
SALFORD66

Sting.........Stung?? PostFri Oct 30, 2009 7:17 pm  Reply with quote  

NEW YORK (AP) - Sting isn't a religious man, but he says President Barack Obama might be a divine answer to the world's problems.
"In many ways, he's sent from God," he joked in an interview, "because the world's a mess."

But Sting is serious in his belief that Obama is the best leader to navigate the world's problems. In an interview on Wednesday, the former Police frontman said that he spent some time with Obama and "found him to be very genuine, very present, clearly super-smart, and exactly what we need in the world."

"I can't think of any be better qualified because of his background, his education, particularly in regard to Islam," he said.

Still, Sting acknowledged the president had a "difficult job" ahead of him.

The British singer, who released the seasonal album "On A Winter's Night" this week, said he's fascinated by American politics, Obama, and also by Obama's opponents on the right.

"It's aggressive and violent and full of fear," he said of the backlash against Obama. "They don't want change, they want things to feel the same because they feel safe there."

Sting, 58, said he's hopeful that the world's problems can be dealt with, but is frustrated that "we seem to be living in a currency of medieval ideas."

"My hope is that we can start talking about real issues and not caring about whether God cares about your hemline or your color," he said. "We are here to evolve as one family, and we can't be separate anymore."

___

and yes this man also believes in Global Warming .
Redeemerson

PostSat Oct 31, 2009 2:37 am  Reply with quote  

It's all fallen angels...'Bono' is chairman of the world bank...or something like that.

check
There is an actual war being fought between God and Satan. The atmosphere surrounding the earth is the domain of evil. Jesus Christ was God incarnate. He died to attone for the sins of anyone who believes in Him.
SALFORD66

PostSat Oct 31, 2009 4:07 am  Reply with quote  

Yes Bono is definitely 'one of them' but I thought Sting was less influenced I guess not. I mean I am not the most intelligent person but I see what is happening, I see the agenda and why Obama was brought in...he's nothing but an actor, an appeaser, there is no left/right it's all an illusion.

Well, Mr Sting has to toddle along and get his Obama eugenics vaccine then if he's so in favor of him and his policies.
mr. jones

PostSun Nov 01, 2009 4:38 am  Reply with quote  

will sting be getting the H1N1 vaccine?
sicntired

PostSun Nov 01, 2009 2:34 pm  Reply with quote  

will sting be getting the H1N1 vaccine?

we will never know will we? don't believe it.

what has obama done since taking office? is the world a better place? is the economy better or worse? answers: nothing, no, worse. so why are all these people singing his praises? and why are people believing them? that one is the most amazing of all.
mr. jones

PostTue Nov 10, 2009 5:59 pm  Reply with quote  

yeah..... but obama is black.....

and black people sing the blues.....

and you know how much sting loves the blues?