Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
CT Reports (VOL 5) Please Post Here

Chemtrail Central > Chemtrails

Author Thread
Avalon2001

PostThu Dec 31, 2009 9:12 pm  Reply with quote  

Hi folks,

Thanks for the video link, Ellyn. Good grief, how in your face are they getting - a huge curvy trail laid in - that's no commercial plane, that's for sure! Rolling Eyes

It rained here yesterday as well. Today, they've been busy to the northwest and northeast. Older trails have spread into a chemcloud over the coast. The rest of the sky is a lovely blue otherwise. We'll see how long that lasts.

Seems the cold my husband caught from his mom has got me at last. Razz I thought I fought it off with some good supplements, but I'm coughing now and I wonder if the crap they're spraying will make it worse. Hope not.

Salford66, at least you can tell when they're out there and busy. Around here, they fly too high to be heard. I've never heard a spraying plane. I usually hear the commercial planes going east-west overhead, in and out of San Diego airport. Wish I could hear the sprayers and be forewarned.

Be well, my friends! and Happy New Year! Very Happy

With Infinite Blessings - May they multiply through Our Eternal Loving Energy.
Let this be the start of something New - me
Avalon2001

PostThu Dec 31, 2009 9:17 pm  Reply with quote  

Oh, I meant to tell you all about something interesting.

I got the DVDs of a Pink Floyd concert from 1994, filmed in London. Part of the stage show was a center screen on which they showed some strange films. In each of them, almost every shot of sky had chemtrails in it! I almost think it was deliberate on the director's part - like it was meant to be part of the "story." Check it out. The tour was called Pulse.

Be well, my friends! Smile

SALFORD66

PostThu Dec 31, 2009 11:48 pm  Reply with quote  

Avalon, I have heard the spray planes at 4am before but since I almost wear earplugs not so much anymore. I am hearing the small planes from the local airport which are very loud going over my house. They are either flying low because of the chemtrial cloud cover or they have been told to fly a different route becaue of the chemtrail planes as I only hear them loudly on the day the spray planes are up there.
Avalon2001

PostFri Jan 01, 2010 1:48 am  Reply with quote  

I don't blame you for using earplugs - I always use them (husband snores, kitties meowing early morning, trains running at the bottom of our hill)! LOL I've read somewhere recently that when the sprayers are busy, other flights are directed out of their air space. So we have an even better chance of knowing which is which!

We had a beautiful sunset for this last day of 2009. Too bad it was all chem-induced!? Razz Evil or Very Mad

Happy New Year, my friends! Very Happy

Ellyn

PostFri Jan 01, 2010 3:55 am  Reply with quote  

Thursday, December 31, 2009, Ventura County / Southern California

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! I hope your new year will be very special, very joyous and filled with love and friendship.

The spraying here was quite heavy today. By mid morning the sky was already well on its way to being covered with trails. By afternoon there was a chemcloud cover over the entire sky. I posted twelve photos of today's chemtrail activity to my Webshots album. They can all be viewed on page 60 at:

http://community.webshots.com/album/569521832jLreYV?start=708

Just click photos to enlarge to see better.
sicntired

PostFri Jan 01, 2010 4:14 am  Reply with quote  

Happy New Year Everyone! Many blessings go out to all as we purposely bring the message of life and love to all creation, dispelling the darkness in 2010!!!!! Let us all not just observe the ct's this year, but speak and act to expose and to end this attack on humanity and the earth.
SALFORD66

PostFri Jan 01, 2010 4:43 am  Reply with quote  

Yes, Happy New Year to everybody, I hope it is better than last year and who knows people are unpredictable and we could take our lives and planet back. March on y'all!

Watching the planes spray across the blue moon tonight. Took a couple of pics will post them on the picture forum.
marklookingup

PostFri Jan 01, 2010 5:08 am  Reply with quote  

[quote="Avalon2001"]Oh, I meant to tell you all about something interesting.

I got the DVDs of a Pink Floyd concert from 1994, filmed in London. Part of the stage show was a center screen on which they showed some strange films. In each of them, almost every shot of sky had chemtrails in it! I almost think it was deliberate on the director's part - like it was meant to be part of the "story." Check it out. The tour was called Pulse.

Be well, my friends! Smile[/quote]

Thanks Avalon2001, I just watched the entire 2 1/2 hr. show on YOUTUBE.
sicntired

PostFri Jan 01, 2010 4:44 pm  Reply with quote  

Yes, they have been spraying alot longer than we all thought. A few years ago I was watching The Little Rascals movie with my grandchildren, filmed in 1994 and there were ct's crisscrossing the sky through the whole film. It was shot in Calif.
Avalon2001

PostFri Jan 01, 2010 9:25 pm  Reply with quote  

HAPPY NEW YEAR, everyone!! Let's hope this year we see more clear blue sky days, natural clouds reflecting the sun's light as it rises and sets each day! Very Happy

Unfortunately, they've been pretty busy here this morning. The whole sky is covered with white chemclouds and I can see a plane laying in a new one right now!? (sigh) Oh well. Be well and happy, my friends! Smile

SALFORD66

PostFri Jan 01, 2010 10:41 pm  Reply with quote  

Ha! No blue skies here, complete whiteout in LA today coupled with some natural rain cloud. Kind of cold should have been 71F today?
Ellyn

Massive spray day in Southern California on New Year's day! PostSat Jan 02, 2010 3:02 am  Reply with quote  

Friday, January 1, 2010, Ventura County / Southern California

The day began here with lots of sun--a beautiful day! The chemtrail spray operation had taken off big time by late morning and pounded this area throughout the day, resulting in a massive chemcloud formation covering the sky by 2:00 this afternoon and continuing throughout the rest of the afternoon and into the evening. It was so thick the air felt different to breathe.

I posted twelve photos to my Webshots album. They can be viewed at page 61 at:

http://community.webshots.com/album/569521832jLreYV?start=720

Some of these photos look like they could be a natural overcast; however, I watched this sky cover being created by the day's chemtrail operation. Click a photo to see an enlargement.
Avalon2001

PostSat Jan 02, 2010 9:07 pm  Reply with quote  

Hi folks,

Same thing happened here yesterday as well. Looks like it's going the same way again today. Chemcloud cover over the coast already, not quite as much as yesterday, but I can see more trails that have been added to the mix, one right out my bedroom window. Be well, my friends! Smile

Ellyn

Another day of heavy spraying in Southern California! PostSun Jan 03, 2010 12:13 am  Reply with quote  

Saturday, January 2, 2010, Ventura County / Southern California

Yes, Avalon, today was another day just like yesterday here as well--heavy spraying throughout the day, beginning this morning, with a mixture of the chemclouds that developed from all the spraying. I can feel the difference in the texture of the air; it is always an oppressive feeling.

I posted twelve photos of today's chemtrail activity to my Webshots album. They can all be viewed on page 62:

http://community.webshots.com/album/569521832jLreYV?start=732
Ellyn

PostMon Jan 04, 2010 2:40 am  Reply with quote  

Sunday, January 3, 2010, Ventura County / Southern California

Chemtrails were sprayed throughout the day again today; however, the spraying was not as intense as the last two days--much more sun today in the morning and afternoon hours.

I posted eight photos to my Webshots album. Six photos show fresh trails being laid. They are the first eight photos on page 63 at:

http://community.webshots.com/album/569521832jLreYV?start=744