Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
CT Reports (VOL 5) Please Post Here

Chemtrail Central > Chemtrails

Author Thread
Avalon2001

PostWed Mar 03, 2010 5:40 am  Reply with quote  

Tue. 3/2/10
Hi Folks,

Well, it turned out it was a very brief reprieve, sadly. Later in the afternoon, after my husband, mother-in-law and I left Walmart, I looked up and noticed there had been some spray activity after all. grrr Evil or Very Mad

My mom-in-law collapsed in the store (this has happened a few times since we've been taking care of her) and we took her to the hospital afterwards and it turned out that she has a bladder infection that left her weak and sick to her stomach. She has dementia and is about to turn 89 in April. We are actually a little relieved that it was only an infection that did it this time, not a stroke or heart attack. Still, it's a little scary when she crumples to the ground like that. Sort of freaked out some of the staff at the store, too. All is well now. She'll be on antibiotics for 10 days and it'll run its course. It's just that at her age, we have to be really cautious with her. Anyway, she's resting comfortably and we'll keep her quiet tomorrow. I'll finish our errands on my own, no problem. I'll be watching the skies in my travels and let you know my observations later in the day.

Be well, my friends! Smile

With Infinite Blessings - May they multiply through Our Eternal Loving Energy.
Let this be the start of something New - me
Ellyn

PostThu Mar 04, 2010 2:25 am  Reply with quote  

Wednesday, March 3, 2010, Ventura County / Southern California

My best wishes for your mom-in-law's full recovery, Avalon.

Today has been an exquisite day here--beautiful cumulus clouds against a deep blue sky. Today reminded me of what I believe many chemtrail observers envision the sky will look like after the last chemtrail has been laid.

PostThu Mar 04, 2010 4:10 am  Reply with quote  

Wed. 3/3/10
Hi Folks,

Thanks, Ellyn. Smile Mom is doing better today. Got her on Cipro for the infection and we'll see her primary doc on Friday as a follow-up. I'm sure she'll be fine.

As I did the rest of the errands we didn't get to yesterday, all I could see was big, fluffy cumulus clouds against a very washed out blue sky. It wasn't that there was that whitish hazey stuff from old spreading trails, just that the blue wasn't as blue as I've seen it on other days (even spray days before it gets real nasty), or even as Ellyn mentioned in her post of today. I found another website that showed photos of very pale blue to white skies, and some that were taken from planes where there was a definite demarkation line between the lower atmosphere and the higher levels where the planes were flying. And it wasn't the brown-gray pollution that can be definitive in places like LA or Albuquerque. Razz This was the difference between the real inky blue above and the hazey pale blue below. I think the site is aboutthesky.com. Check it out - there's other stuff about Morgellons and other things there, too.

We're due for more rain soon, not sure if it supposed to start tomorrow or over the weekend. We'll see how that goes down! Rolling Eyes Be well, my friends! Smile

Ellyn

PostThu Mar 04, 2010 4:20 am  Reply with quote  

Thanks, Avalon. These photos are really worth looking at.

http://www.911weknow.com/about-the-sky

PostThu Mar 04, 2010 4:23 am  Reply with quote  

Yes! Exactly! Thanks for posting that, Ellyn. Check it out, folks! Very Happy

SALFORD66

Armageddon!!!! PostFri Mar 05, 2010 7:50 pm  Reply with quote  

Not posted in a while as no activity in LA but today wow!!!! Bombing!! Put some pictures on the site.
Avalon2001

PostFri Mar 05, 2010 8:18 pm  Reply with quote  

Fri. 3/5/10
Hi Folks,

Same here, salford66! We had a couple of days off yesterday and the day before, but today... holy s***!!! Shocked The sky is a washed out chemhaze blue-white and there are many, many trails, miles long criss-crossing, stacked and spreading and drifting into big wispies! In other words, we're getting the whole bag of tricks today! Twisted Evil And we have to go out in this in a little while. Yuck! Razz Oh well... be well, my friends! Smile

***edit warning***

SALFORD66

PostFri Mar 05, 2010 8:44 pm  Reply with quote  

Yes Avalon, not seen so much heavy heavy (obvious) spraying in a long time.
Ellyn

Massive spray day today in Southern California PostSat Mar 06, 2010 11:57 am  Reply with quote  

Posting for: Friday, March 5, 2010, Ventura County / Southern California

Very heavy spraying today here before a rain event which was forecast for tonight and tomorrow; it is now early Saturday morning and no rain yet.

I posted seven photos of the chemtrail onslaught to my Webshots album. They are the last three photos on page 79 and the first four on page 80 at:

http://outdoors.webshots.com/album/569521832jLreYV?start=936
and
http://outdoors.webshots.com/album/569521832jLreYV?start=948

PostSat Mar 06, 2010 3:18 pm  Reply with quote  

quote:
Originally posted by Avalon2001
Fri. 3/5/10
Hi Folks,

Same here, salford66! We had a couple of days off yesterday and the day before, but today... holy s***!!! Shocked The sky is a washed out chemhaze blue-white and there are many, many trails, miles long criss-crossing, stacked and spreading and drifting into big wispies! In other words, we're getting the whole bag of tricks today! Twisted Evil And we have to go out in this in a little while. Yuck! Razz Oh well... be well, my friends! Smile

***edit warning***

Please refrain from using offensive language in your post.
SALFORD66

PostSat Mar 06, 2010 6:56 pm  Reply with quote  

Yes, posted some good pictures in the image database.
Avalon2001

PostSat Mar 06, 2010 7:11 pm  Reply with quote  

Sat. 3/6/10
Hi Folks,

Oops, sorry 'bout that starman. Embarassed

Ellyn, once again your terrific photos show very similar skies to what we had here yesterday. Just a terrible mix of all the crappy gunk they're loading in our skies. Twisted Evil

Today, it's completely overcast, layers of gray clouds, the bottoms of which are nearly straight lines, row after row. Even that's suspicious in my mind. Confused It's supposed to rain here, too, but nothing yet. Be well, my friends! Smile

Committed

Upper Midwest PostTue Mar 09, 2010 9:25 pm  Reply with quote  

The end of winter is near, or so I hope. 5 months of clouds has finally given way to sunshine this last week, but the clear skies have also brought me back to the reality that we are being poisoned. Chems are criss crossing our sky almost daily.

I sure hate looking up and seeing all that crap being sprayed on us. This mornings beautiful sun is now obscured with a sky full of chemical haze. I get so angry when I see this s!@#.

PostWed Mar 10, 2010 12:58 am  Reply with quote  

Tuesday, March 9, 2010, Ventura County / Southern California

Thank you, Avalon.

Very light chemtrailing here for the last couple of days. Today, until this afternoon, the sky was a deep blue with gorgeous cumulus clouds, then the spraying began around 3:00 p.m. and has been aggressive since then.

I posted three photos to my Webshots album of large puffy chemclouds which showed up around 4:00 p.m. My first photo was taken around 4:17 p.m. and the other two around 5:00 p.m. It is now about 5:30 p.m. and they are still there in the same spot. I just looked and five fresh trails can be seen near and around them. The photos can be viewed on page 80. They are in the second row at:

http://outdoors.webshots.com/album/569521832jLreYV?start=948

PostWed Mar 10, 2010 3:53 am  Reply with quote  

Tue. 3/9/10
Hi Folks,

Ellyn, those larger clouds look like lenticular clouds, although on enlarging them, I could see the trails around and between them. We were driving north on Highway 15 today and there was a big cloud over Big Bear, almost a lenticular formation, but it was more rough. On the way back south on 15, off to the southeast a bit, there was another almost lenticular cloud over a peak. They usually form over mountains due to winds and moisture, but I guess they can form anywhere if the conditions are right. Aside from those, all we had here today were natural cumulus clouds, no trails! Cool But the blue of the sky did seem a bit washed out to me. It was also quite windy and chill. It did rain here off and on all day yesterday, though between the occassional breaks in the clouds, I did see the remains of trails, so they were still spraying. Evil or Very Mad We'll see what tomorrow brings. Be well, my friends! Smile