Vote

Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
CT Reports (VOL 5) Please Post Here

Chemtrail Central > Chemtrails

Author Thread
Ellyn

PostSun Jan 03, 2016 1:11 am  Reply with quote  

Posting for Friday, January 1, 2016, and Saturday, Januray 2, 2016, Ventura County / Southern California

The sky was a clear, cloudless blue around 8:00 a.m. on January 1, then about 8:10 a.m. I noticed a thick, long chemtrail hanging in the sky. I turned on the TV to watch the Rose Parade in Pasadena and also noticed a thick, long chemtrail hanging in the sky there, as well. Later in the morning, afternoon and evening hours, the sky was loaded with chemical "clouds."

It is now 5:09 p.m. and the sky has been full of chemical "clouds" from expanding trails all day long. I could see fresh trails being laid about an hour ago.

PostMon Jan 04, 2016 1:06 am  Reply with quote  

Sunday, January 3, 2016, Ventura County / Southern California

It is now 5:03 p.m. The sky here was already filled with chemical "clouds" by 8:30 this morning and it continued to have a chemical "cloud" cover throughout the entire day. I went outside about 4:45 p.m. and noticed all the trails -- new and old, which could be easily seen, as the chemical "cloud" cover separated. I also saw a spray plane spraying one of those miles long, horizon to horizon, curly trails, which create a particular chemcloud pattern.

The TV weather forecasters have been forecasting some three-part rain events for this area, beginning tonight and continuing throughout the week until Saturday. So far, the only significant "cloud" cover here has been from massive chemtrail spraying activity.

PostSat Jan 09, 2016 5:24 am  Reply with quote  

Friday, January 8, 2016, Ventura County / Southern California

It is now 9:21 p.m. This area got quite a bit of rain this week. Whenever the rain clouds would clear, I noticed chemclouds above them. This morning the sky was a clear, cloudless, blue with lots of sunshine. Then, later in the morning the spray program started up and the spray planes spewed chemical "clouds" all over, saturating the sky for the rest of the morning, throughout the entire afternoon and into the evening hours.

PostMon Jan 11, 2016 10:08 pm  Reply with quote  

Monday, January 11, 2016, Ventura County / Southern California

The sky here was already saturated with chemclouds by 8:00 this morning. Fresh trails could be seen being laid. It is now 2:05 p.m. and the sky continues to be under a thick chemical "cloud" cover.

It is now 4:00 p.m. I just returned to my residence. Despite observing a sky that was under a thick chemcloud layer with the sun partially blocked out, I watched numerous spray planes laying "fresh" horizon to horizon trails against the already chemcloud saturated sky. I noticed that the trails were being laid across the many trails that had already been laid earlier, producing the thick chemcloud cover. This would have been a bright, cloudless, sunshiny day, as I did not see one natural cloud in the sky. The chemical "cloud" debris today is so thick that it is having a substantial effect on the atmosphere.

PostTue Jan 12, 2016 10:24 pm  Reply with quote  

Tuesday, January 12, 2016, Ventura County / Southern California

It is now 2:20 p.m. It has been a cloudless, blue sky, sunshiny day here today, apart from the trails which could be seen being laid early this morning before 8:00 a.m. -- nothing like yesterday's chemical "cloud" onslaught of the area. Last night, the TV forecaster was thrilled with the photos taken of the massive chemical "clouds" around sunset; he called them "high cirrus clouds," and asked his viewers if they were enjoying them.

During the afternoon hours, I noticed numerous trails hovering around the horizon.

Last edited by Ellyn on Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ellyn

PostWed Jan 13, 2016 8:33 pm  Reply with quote  

Wednesday, January 13, 2016, Ventura County / Southern California

It is now 12:30 p.m. The sky here was full of chemical "clouds" by 8:00 this morning. The chemical nature of these "clouds" has become more and more clear as time has gone by during the morning hours.

PostThu Jan 14, 2016 7:06 pm  Reply with quote  

Thursday, January 14, 2016, Ventura County / Southern California

It is now 11:03 a.m. The sky here has been full of chemtrails and the resulting chemical "clouds" all morning long. The chemtrails have spread out and are covering much of the sky at this time.

It is now 2:55 p.m. I just returned to my residence. While out, I observed a massive chemical "cloud" cover saturating the sky and partially blocking out the sun. Around 2:35 p.m. I noticed a spray plane nearing the end of his spraying a very thick, dripping horizon to horizon chemtrail across the sky. Just under that trail was another dripping chemtrail of a shorter length. All one has to do to see the chemtrails is to zero in to any portion of the massive chemical "cloud" cover and all sorts of trails of different sizes and types can be viewed within the chemical mass. Today, among many days I have seen, has been a real chemtrail onslaught of the area.

The TV weather forecaster stated AGAIN this evening that a high pressure has AGAIN kept the rains from reaching southern California. My question is: How much does the massive chemtrail spraying here in southern California affect the high pressure systems we have been experiencing that are keeping the rains from our area?

PostSat Jan 16, 2016 3:16 am  Reply with quote  

Friday, January 15, 2016, Ventura County / Southern California

This area had a bit of rain this morning. When the clouds began to clear later in the morning, the chemclouds behind them could clearly be seen. Then, spray planes could be seen aggressively spraying the sky with various kinds of trails, including the miles long, horizon to horizon, dripping kind. All this left a sky full of chemical "clouds" throughout the morning, afternoon and into the evening hours.

PostSat Jan 16, 2016 10:44 pm  Reply with quote  

Saturday, January 16, 2016, Ventura County / Southern California

It is now 2:42 p.m. The sky this morning was under a marine layer that was made up of chemical "clouds." This became extremely clear when these chemclouds began to separate and it could easily be seen that the entire cover consisted of chemical "clouds."

The sky has remained under this thick chemical "cloud" blanket all morning long and into the afternoon hours. In addition, I could see more miles long, very thick dripping trails around 2:00 p.m. as I was returning to my home. The TV weather forecasters reported that we would probably have some clouds today. They, however, did not mention that they would be of a man-made chemical nature. They continue to mention the "high pressure" system that is keeping the big rains from getting down to southern California.

It is now 9:20 p.m. and the sky here continues to be full of chemical "clouds." There is no question that if the chemtrail spray program plan was to saturate southern California skies with chemical "clouds" this week, perhaps to keep the rains coming down from the north from reaching us, they have certainly followed through with their plan.

PostSun Jan 17, 2016 9:53 pm  Reply with quote  

Sunday, January 17, 2016, Ventura County / Southern California

It is now 1:50 p.m. The sky here was already full of chemical "clouds" and the spray planes could be seen spewing out the miles long, thick trails by 8:00 this morning. The chemical "cloud" cover has expanded throughout the morning and afternoon hours, leaving only a sliver of blue sky to be seen and blocking out parts of the sun.

It is now 4:54 p.m. The sky has continued to be under a chemical "cloud" cover throughout the rest of the afternoon. I went outside around 4:40 p.m. and noticed that several of the chemical "clouds" had dissipated; however, at the same moment, I saw two spray planes, spraying their miles long, horizon to horizon trails, shoring up the chemical "cloud" layer.

PostWed Jan 20, 2016 11:46 pm  Reply with quote  

Wednesday, January 20, 2016, Ventura County / Southern California

It is now 3:45 p.m. and the sky is now covered in chemclouds. There was a bit of time this morning when one could see blue sky and numerous cumulus clouds -- it had rained here yesterday; however, by mid morning, the spray planes were aggressively laying the miles long trails and the intermittent, stop-start-stop-start trails, resulting in a sky now jammed-packed full of chemical "clouds" at this hour.

The sky continued to be jammed packed with chemclouds for the rest of the afternoon and into the evening hours.

PostThu Jan 21, 2016 8:28 pm  Reply with quote  

Thursday, January 21, 2016, Ventura County / Southern California

It is now 12:28 p.m. The sky here was already saturated with chemical "clouds" by 8:00 this morning, and the miles long, thick, horizon to horizon, expanding trails were being laid on top of previously laid trails and in several other parts of the sky not yet saturated. The TV weather forecaster stated that today we would be enjoying a lot of sunshine and warmer temperatures before some expected rain. Instead, we are seeing a sky covered in chemclouds.

It is now 5:12 p.m. The sky here continues to be under a substantial chemical "cloud" cover, as it has been all morning and afternoon long. Massive, thick, expanded chemtrails can be seen all over the sky. I just heard the TV weather forecaster say: "There appear to be some clouds around the area."

Continuing to listening to TV weather forecast, the TV meteorologist showed a photo of a chemcloud sunset, noting that there were some "high cirrus clouds" and again talked about how a high pressure system was again keeping the rain from reaching this area.

PostFri Jan 22, 2016 10:46 pm  Reply with quote  

Friday, January 22, 2016, Ventura County / Southern California

It is now 2:45 p.m. and the sky here has been covered in chemical "clouds" since before 8:00 this morning. Miles long trails can be seen oozing through the thick cover.

It is now 7:20 p.m. The sky here has been under a chemical "cloud" cover from the early morning hours. There is now a giant chem-circle encircling the moon while numerous chemclouds still saturate the sky.

PostSat Jan 23, 2016 6:10 pm  Reply with quote  

Saturday, January 23, 2016, Ventura County / Southern California

It is now 10:10 a.m. More chemical "cloud" cover can be seen this morning.

PostMon Jan 25, 2016 5:00 am  Reply with quote  

Sunday, January 24, 2016, Ventura County / Southern California

It is now 9:00 p.m. Today started out to be a clear, cloudless blue sky day with lots of sunshine. I watched various spray planes spraying trails throughout the entire day and into the evening hours.