Vote

Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
CT Reports (VOL 5) Please Post Here

Chemtrail Central > Chemtrails

Author Thread
Ellyn

PostWed Mar 10, 2010 4:01 am  Reply with quote  

Yes, Avalon, I thought they could be lenticular clouds; however, there were a lot of spray planes around them and around 5:30 p.m. I noticed other puff clouds in the sky that were by themselves and not one on top of the other, as these were.

PostWed Mar 10, 2010 7:15 pm  Reply with quote  

Wed. 3/10/10

Hmmm, very interesting, Ellyn. To me, at least, this is a new thing for the trails. I've not seen a trail take that form before. I'll have to watch for it around here.

So far today, another windy, cool day, clouds around the edges, washed out blue skies, no trials - so far. Be well, my friends! Smile

With Infinite Blessings - May they multiply through Our Eternal Loving Energy.
Let this be the start of something New - me
Ellyn

PostFri Mar 12, 2010 1:36 am  Reply with quote  

Thursday, March 11, 2010, Ventura County / Southern California

A very unusual "cloud" formation for me as well, Avalon.

Chemtrailing here both yesterday and today; however, not the "in your face" highly visible type, just systematic spraying throughout the day.

PostFri Mar 12, 2010 5:02 am  Reply with quote  

Thur. 3/11/10
Hi Folks,

Yesterday and today, no trails in sight! Surprised Yesterday there were more clouds, but today they were all gone, well, except for one cloud that I could see out my bedroom window, to the north, somewhere over Camp Pendleton. Nothing else in the sky except for this one cloud in one spot. It did change shape during the course of the day and did move a little later on, but that was it! Very odd, I thought. Confused No trails, though, in a washed out blue sky. One plane left a "normal" short, quick dissipating contrail around 5p.m., that was it. It's been windy and quite chilly here the past few days which may be why they haven't been spraying as usual. We'll see what tomorrow brings.

I'd like to recommend a website called brasschecktv.com. They have many videos on the less-covered and uncovered news and other information that's out there. Now that I think of it, I may have found that website from this one! Wink Check out the climate change and Out There catagories - you'll find a few that include chemtrail info, you'll even see the background sky with chemtrails in some of the videos, some from before the supposed "program" started in the late 90s. I'm sure there's more I haven't come across yet. Also, if you watch TV at all, scrutinize some of the commercials that show the sky with a chemtrail or two in them. I saw one the other day for Kool-Aid with a blatant chemtrail in the sky, the camera pointed up and over the big pitcher of Kool-Aid! This is to acclimatize us to the sight of chemtrails - propoganda! Twisted Evil Be well, my friends! Smile

starman1

PostFri Mar 12, 2010 2:54 pm  Reply with quote  

They were busy up here in the North State yesterday, especially in the AM hours. We had some very distinct parallel lines which were very close together, 3 in a row east to west starting at the edge of cloud formations and ending on the other end in cloud formations as well, and beyond the clouds they did not extend further. The 3 parallel trails were also intersected by a diagonal trail at the west end, the pattern created looked similar to a music staff missing a few lines. The parallel lines also stayed very tight in that they did not seem to wide out and grow fat as the other present trails were. There were also your typical "X" patterns, and start and stop patterns too, the sky here was a mess...
Avalon2001

PostFri Mar 12, 2010 7:35 pm  Reply with quote  

Fri. 3/12/10

Hi Folks,

Hmm, completely empty washed out blue skies here today. It's still windy and it's a little warmer, I think. Must be the conditions that are keeping the planes on the ground around here, at least.

starman, I used to live in Santa Rosa and would go running/walking in the mornings. Some days were beautifully blue, others naturally overcast. I do remember seeing big huge wispies usually later on in the day that I naively called "angels", "fairies", and "feathers". I didn't realize what it all actually was at the time. I remember now driving south on 101 and see the lines in the sky as well, but it didn't register because there were also these beautiful formations that took my attention. I even called my friends to tell them to look at some of the bigger ones! Rolling Eyes Well, now I know better and it makes me ill to think of how ignorant I was of what was really going on. I'm wide awake now, though. (sigh) Be well, my friends! Smile

Ellyn

Aggressive spraying today in Southern California! PostSat Mar 13, 2010 2:55 am  Reply with quote  

Friday, March 12, 2010, Ventura County / Southern California

A major spray day today throughout the entire day--no attempt at invisibility today! Thick, miles long trails were being sprayed at 5:30 p.m. I posted thirteen photos to my Webshots album of today's chemtrail activity. The first five photos are the last ones on page 81 at:

http://community.webshots.com/album/569521832jLreYV?start=948

and the last eight photos are the first eight on page 82 at:

http://community.webshots.com/album/569521832jLreYV?start=960

Scattered showers were forecast for this area tomorrow.

PostSat Mar 13, 2010 6:07 pm  Reply with quote  

Sat. 3/13/10
Hi Folks,

Yesterday, around 5p.m., I caught several trails to the northwest that fattened and moved to the east in the winds. There had been no activity at all previously. The wind had actually died down by then on the ground, at least, and here they came! Evil or Very Mad Then last night before I went to bed (12:30a.m. or so), I looked out the window and clouds were moving in, though I may have detected a trail or two as well. After such an empty sky for two days, it seems so strange. This morning, the sky is packed with marine and cumulus clouds, oh, and at least one trail that I can see from this window. Evil or Very Mad Rain today? Maybe.

Great photos, Ellyn! Very Happy Be well, my friends! Smile

BrightonChemtrails

Horrific Chemtrails Brighton UK PostSun Mar 14, 2010 2:37 am  Reply with quote  

Sorry for not reporting back sooner, on the 6th March 2010 Brighton got slaughtered with Chemtrials , I was Live on scene TwitPicing Chemtrail Pics to @CarolineLucas (thegreenparty) @GordonBrown @davidcameron and videoing in HD! it was sickening! i've since made 4 youtube videos I'm angry but must remain focused as I have some great new tools to PROVE these arn't CONrails.

Watch the PLAYLIST of my 4 most recent videos:

http://www.youtube.com/BR1GHT0NCH3MTRA1LZ2

I have been lockedout of my Youtube Channel /brightonchemtrails for months now hence the backuop channel.
Avalon2001

PostSun Mar 14, 2010 6:55 pm  Reply with quote  

Sun 3/14/10
Hi Folks,

Happy Daylight Savings Time! Did you remember to set your clocks one hour forward last night? Wink

Looking out on a slightly washed-out blue and empty sky again here today. No trails, no clouds. Still a little cool, a little breezy, but not as much as last week. We'll see what happens as the day goes on.

Last night, around 8:35p.m., I saw a bright meteor streak across the sky just to the north of me, going east to west! How thrilling to catch something like! I doubt I'm the only who saw it, but at that moment it felt like it was just for me! Very Happy I Love looking up! I see some amazing things, hummingbirds, hawks, meteors, though trails really fry me. Better to know, though, and have to take the good with the bad, I suppose, at least for now. Be well, my friends! Smile

Ellyn

Massive spray day today in Southern California PostMon Mar 15, 2010 11:35 pm  Reply with quote  

Monday, March 15, 2010, Ventura County / Southern California

I think a lot of chemtrail observers discovered chemtrails because they enjoyed looking up, Avalon. I know I did.

The spray planes sprayed throughout the day on Saturday and Sunday; however, not as overwhelming as today. The spray planes have been spraying since early morning today, with no let up.

I posted sixteen photos of today's spray activity to my Webshots album. They are the last four photos on page 81 and all twelve photos on page 82:

http://community.webshots.com/album/569521832jLreYV?start=960
and
http://outdoors.webshots.com/album/569521832jLreYV?start=972

I also heard from a fellow chemtrail observer in eastern Washington, who left me the following message:

Heavy, heavy chemtrails today. Very heavy from 8:00 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. -- Cary

PostTue Mar 16, 2010 3:18 am  Reply with quote  

Mon. 3/15/10
Hi Folks,

I'm sure you're right, Ellyn! Smile Great photos, too, and once again, much like what I saw here today. Very heavy spray day, many trails spreading and streaking across the sky and new ones, long and short, all day long. Evil or Very Mad Yesterday was fairly quiet until after 5 or so and most of the activity seemed to be to the north and west over the coast. Made for a colorful sunset. Too bad it's toxic! (sigh) Be well, my friends! Smile

starman1

PostTue Mar 16, 2010 1:45 pm  Reply with quote  

The North State of California was also hammered ALL DAY! yesterday as well... The sky was a freaking mess with trails everywhere...

Look at what they did to the northern states too...
http://rapidfire.sci.gsfc.nasa.gov/subsets/tmp/USA1.2010074.terra.1km.jpg
Avalon2001

PostTue Mar 16, 2010 5:20 pm  Reply with quote  

Tue. 3/16/10
Hi Folks,

Looks like a repeat of yesterday here. Evil or Very Mad We've already got hours old trails spread thin, a few fresher ones, and the sky is nearly white to the northwest. We'll see how the rest of the day goes.

Amazing photo, starman1! Thanks for posting that. Very Happy

Be well, my friends! Smile

Avalon2001

PostTue Mar 16, 2010 7:47 pm  Reply with quote  

Had to write again. Yikes!! Huge diagonal trails out of the northwest all across the sky going southeast. Not just one - at least four of these have traveled this way so far! Lots of others layering in the north sky, and I'm sure there's more I can't see from this window. I can see another distant diagonal heading up out of the north going southwest. Frelling amazing!

Please be well, my friends! Smile