Media
Vote

Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
CT Reports (VOL 5) Please Post Here

Chemtrail Central > Chemtrails

Author Thread
Ellyn

Monster spray day today in Southern California! PostSat Mar 20, 2010 8:21 pm  Reply with quote  

Saturday, March 20, 2010, Ventura County / Southern California

Happy Spring!

I would add to sicntired's comment: And the weather reporters continue to LIE!

This area got chemtrails yesterday, the kind that make the sky blue-white.

Today the sky was jammed-packed full of chemtrail lines by 9:00 this morning and the spraying has continued, with trail after trail after trail being laid in a sky already thick with trails.

I posted twelve photos to my Webshots album of today's heavy chemtrail activity. The first four photos can be viewed on the bottom of page 84 and the last eight are the first ones on page 85 at

http://community.webshots.com/album/569521832jLreYV?start=996
and
http://community.webshots.com/album/569521832jLreYV?start=1008

I also got a message today from Cary, the chemtrail observer in eastern Washington, which said:

Chemtrail skys today. Wow! Heavy, heavy: all the sky is chemtrails on a clear day with no clouds. Bummer. -- Cary

What a day!

PostSun Mar 21, 2010 4:52 pm  Reply with quote  

You can add western Wa. to the areas being sprayed. Friday was ridiculous, Saturday was bad, and today is a mess.

I've said it before and I will say it again; I do not think that there are any natural high clouds anymore.
Ellyn

PostSun Mar 21, 2010 9:14 pm  Reply with quote  

Sunday, March 21, 2010, Ventura County / Southern California

I agree, marklookingup. Upon close observation, I have seen none that I do not believe were created by the spray planes.

The sky here today is under a glary silver dome--chemtrail-created, I believe. As the day wears on the tale-tale lines will probably begin to appear. The forecast called for cloudless, blue sky.

PostSun Mar 21, 2010 9:23 pm  Reply with quote  

Sun 3/21/10
Hi Folks,

Same here, Ellyn. Glaring silvery-gray-white skies Razz and I agree, I don't think it's natural, not after the heavy spray day yesterday. It's warm here, though, as well. Be well, my friends! Smile

With Infinite Blessings - May they multiply through Our Eternal Loving Energy.
Let this be the start of something New - me
Ellyn

PostMon Mar 22, 2010 7:40 pm  Reply with quote  

Monday, March 22, 2010, Ventura County / Southern California

Yesterday's silver dome began to break up later in the day and, as suspected, turned out to be chemtrail-created.

The sky today is full of chemtrails/chemclouds. I posted four photos of today's chemtrail activity to my Webshots album. They are the last four photos on page 85 at:

http://community.webshots.com/album/569521832jLreYV?start=1008

PostMon Mar 22, 2010 7:58 pm  Reply with quote  

Mon. 3/22/10
Hi Folks,

Like Ellyn said above! Wink Yesterday, I wasn't sure if the overcast was due to trails, but as the sun set, it highlighted trails that couldn't be seen otherwise. And today, before this layer covered the whole sky, trails were everywhere! So, I feel secure enough to say what I'm looking at now is all chemcloud cover! Razz Twisted Evil

So now, with that blasted health care bill being passed, we're either forced to pay for insurance we can't afford or don't want/need or we're fined or penalized through the IRS taking it out of tax refunds, like we could afford that any better. And they keep spraying us with poison to make us sick so we wind up needing the insurance after all, and all the toxic meds and treatments that will kill us just as readily!? Just trying to keep Big Pharma and the corrupt medical/insurance corps going. Twisted Evil What the frell!?!?!?! This whole thing just makes me sick! There's irony for ya!? Rolling Eyes

Please be well, my friends! Smile

marklookingup

PostTue Mar 23, 2010 4:06 pm  Reply with quote  

Here is today's surprise:

Avalon2001

PostTue Mar 23, 2010 7:13 pm  Reply with quote  

Tue. 3/23/10
Hi Folks,

Washed-out blue sky, no clouds, no trails - that I can see anyway. Dim sunlight, warmish temps. Be well, my friends! Smile

GaryR57

My First Chemtrail Sighting: January 2008 PostTue Mar 23, 2010 11:41 pm  Reply with quote  

By January 2008, I had read about chemtrails and had seen many photos and videos of them, since May 2007, when I first "woke up." Actually, I have recently remembered a sighting from 2006, which I could not explain except as a weather anomaly, at the time, since I didn't know any better, yet. But the 2008 sighting was the first unmistakable one I'd had.

I had just walked out of the building where I worked, in Northwest Oklahoma City and immediately saw above me a "tic-tac-toe" grid of white, fluffy lines in the sky and five unmarked white planes still adding to it as I stood and watched.

As this was at the beginning of rush hour, I knew it had to have been seen by at least hundreds of thousands of people all over the OKC metro area. Yet, after emailing all the city's radio and TV news departments, as well as every reporter with an email address at the Daily Oklahoman, I received only two replies: one from a reporter who only wanted to argue that I hadn't seen what I know I saw and that it was only "normal jet contrails" or "clouds" and the second reply was from reporter Matt Dinger, who seemed genuinely interested in what I'd seen and told me that he and his colleagues at the Oklahoman had seen the same thing from their office windows. My email correspondence with Dinger continued for two days, then stopped. Meanwhile, not a word about this incident ever appeared in either the Daily Oklahoman or on the several TV and radio stations in the area. I never met anyone else who said they saw it, either, yet it was as plain as day, hanging there in the sky for nearly an hour by the time prevailing winds had turned it into an "overcast."

Gary
Ellyn

PostWed Mar 24, 2010 1:24 am  Reply with quote  

Tuesday, March 23, 2010, Ventura County / Southern California

Welcome to Chemtrail Central, GaryR57! Many of the Chemtrail Central members have also had very similar experiences with officialdome as yours over many years.

The sky here has gone from a light blue to a gray white; however, I have not oberved any spraying today--same as your post, Avalon.

PostWed Mar 24, 2010 4:04 am  Reply with quote  

Thanks, Ellyn. Very Happy Nothing much here in Seattle, lately, either. Just the two I saw and posted photos of the other day. As I think I mentioned, it's been my observation that chemtrails tend to have their "peak season" during the winter months when the air temperature is coldest and they tend to slack off in the warmer months. This being a year in which spring has "sprung" early (gee, I wonder why?), maybe that explains the lack of spraying activity recently.
Avalon2001

PostWed Mar 24, 2010 4:54 am  Reply with quote  

Tue. 3/23/10

Welcome to GaryR57, and I think I agree with your idea of peak spraying during the cooler months! Seems to be the case around here anyway. Hope to see you and other new members posting reports as time goes on.

Nothing more to tell about today. No visible activity in Northern San Diego County, just blah dull blue skies and dim sunshine. Confused Be well, my friends! Smile

GaryR57

PostWed Mar 24, 2010 5:06 am  Reply with quote  

Thanks, Avalon! Very Happy

I look forward to contributing. Then again, I wish I didn't need to, you know? Sad
Avalon2001

PostWed Mar 24, 2010 5:31 am  Reply with quote  

Oh yes, I do understand just exactly what you mean, GaryR57! Wink I wish the same, but here we are. So, under the circumstances, it's best to keep each other informed as to what's going on around us. I wish it were different, that we had clear blue skies, and bright sunshine and our government weren't determined to finish us all off! They seem to be getting at us however they can lately. However, if we keep aware and take some sort of action whatever that may be, then we've got a chance to survive and thrive - happily! Be well, my friends! Smile

SALFORD66

PostWed Mar 24, 2010 5:31 am  Reply with quote  

Yes welcome Gary! I have had many arguments with people over the 'lines in the sky" one being a scientist a 'Dr' in Wave Technology believe it or not who will swear blind it's just regular contrails.....it's not!

I have sent him many of my photos which are in the forum under Salford66 and he still is not convinced. It's not about intelligence ....it's about waking up and you cannot go back, you have to wait for these morons to catch up to you.

I think that these news agencies, reporters see what's going on in our skies but I think that they are brainwashed like most people and sometimes it may take a personal event in ones life to 'wake-up'.

Clear skies in LA for 2 days now.