Vote

Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
CT Reports (VOL 5) Please Post Here

Chemtrail Central > Chemtrails

Author Thread
Ellyn

PostMon Apr 05, 2010 1:02 am  Reply with quote  

I did not feel it here in Ventura County, California, Avalon.

The latest:

Magnitude 7.2 quake strikes Baja California

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100405/ap_on_re_us/us_baja_earthquake

PostMon Apr 05, 2010 2:11 am  Reply with quote  

Sun. 4/4/10

I wasn't sure if you were too far north to feel it, Ellyn, although they're saying it was felt in Santa Barbara and that's north of you. Yes? And now they've estimated the magnitude to 7.2! Yikes! Surprised Didn't feel any of the aftershocks, though. We usually don't get many quakes around here even though the San Andreas fault isn't that far away. So this was quite a surprise! My husband and I were talking in the kitchen when suddenly I could hear things rattling in the cabinet right next to me. I thought one of the kitties had gotten in there and was trying to get out! Laughing The pantry door was swinging as was the hanging lamp over the table. The water in the kitties' water dish was sloshing as was the water in the bottle on the water crock. The kitties didn't seem to be bothered at all. Then it started to roll under our feet! Shocked Felt like we were out at sea! Seemed to go on for a while until it finally rolled away and quieted.

Lots of trails have been sprayed all afternoon as well. Several squiggles of shorter trails, long ones that have spread, some layered to look like several shallow waves on the shore, now being lit by the setting sun. What a day! Rolling Eyes Be well, my friends! Smile

With Infinite Blessings - May they multiply through Our Eternal Loving Energy.
Let this be the start of something New - me
Avalon2001

PostMon Apr 05, 2010 6:05 pm  Reply with quote  

Mon. 4/5/10
Hi Folks,

Wow! What a surprise! Surprised Woke to cloudy skies, let the kitties out even though the ground was wet, and not five minutes later, it started to pour down rain! Had to run to let them back in, poor babies! This just doesn't happen around here. Once the winter months go by, the rain usually ceases, and it certainly was looking that way for the past month or so. The clouds look like they're actually starting to thin out and break up so I doubt this will be an all day event. And sure enough, here comes the sun, before I've had a chance to post this here. Cool But is this down to all the spraying they've been doing the past few days? Is this a natural rain and since they couldn't stop it all together, have they modified it in some way - not too much at once sort of thing? Twisted Evil Makes me wonder about the huge storms the East coast got a few weeks ago, too. That was pretty freaky as well! I grew up there so I kinda know - blizzards for sure, but not flooding rains like they just had. Maybe I've just grown too suspicious lately in light of all I've learned. But, better to know... Be well and stay warm and dry, my friends! Smile

Ellyn

PostMon Apr 05, 2010 7:21 pm  Reply with quote  

Monday, April 5, 2010, Ventura County / Southern California

The rain started here last night. This morning has been absolutely gorgeous with beautiful cumulus clouds against a blue sky and very breathable air!

At about 12:30 p.m., upon checking, the spraying had started up again and the trails were spreading across what had been a beautiful blue sky.

I posted two photos of today's chemtrail activity to my Webshots album, which I took around 3:18 p.m. One, when enlarged, shows a fresh trail being laid. The spray plane is making a curve. They are the first two on the bottom row on page 89 at:

http://community.webshots.com/album/569521832jLreYV?start=1056

Avalon, an article in today's Ventura County Star said that some in the county really felt the earthquake and some didn't didn't feel a thing. Did you read the March 29 Message from Matthew about earthquakes?

http://www.matthewbooks.com/mm/anmviewer.asp?a=118&z=2

PostMon Apr 05, 2010 11:28 pm  Reply with quote  

Mon 4/5/10
Hi Folks,

Clouds have cleared out revealing plenty of older trails that had spread! What a surprise! Rolling Eyes New ones are being laid even now as well. They just can't leave it alone, huh? Evil or Very Mad

Cool photos, Ellyn! Interesting how some up your way felt the quake and others didn't, but I guess that does happen. Seems there were quite a few quakes yesterday in California.

Yes, I did read Matthew's info on quakes. Interesting, isn't it? He said they're manmade now, which to me means HAARP. Even though yesterday's quake didn't do much damage, a few people near the epicenter were killed which is very sad. The ones responsible for the messes they're creating will eventually learn their errors, here or on the Other Side, whether the mess is crapola they're spraying in our skies, causing hurricanes, earthquakes, tsunamis, etc. All I feel I can do is send them Light and hope they wake up before it's too late.

Be well, stay stable and safe, my friends! Smile

Avalon2001

PostTue Apr 06, 2010 5:30 pm  Reply with quote  

Tue. 4/6/10
Hi Folks,

Up earlier than usual this morning - stuff to do. Woke to clear skies, a little washed-out, not as bad as other days. There are trails away to the north but nothing right overhead - yet. Will update later if I have the chance. Be well, my friends! Smile

Avalon2001

PostWed Apr 07, 2010 7:49 pm  Reply with quote  

Wed. 4/7/10
Hi Folks,

Turned out there wasn't much more activity yesterday after my post. Looks like another quiet day again today. No clouds, no trails, a slightly washed-out blue sky, pale around the edges, warm, spring temps, slight breeze. That's it! Cool Be well, my friends! Smile

Ellyn

PostWed Apr 07, 2010 10:39 pm  Reply with quote  

Wednesday, April 7, 2010, Ventura County / Southern California

The visible chemtrails remained along the horizon yesterday, and I have not observed any today, which is quite breezy--lots of cloudless, blue sky.

PostFri Apr 09, 2010 2:40 am  Reply with quote  

Th. 4/8/10
Hi Folks,

Another very quiet day around here. Cloudless blue skies, pale around the edges (not unusual), a slight breeze, warm temps - no trails at all, all day long. Confused What's going on now? Be well, my friends! Smile

Ellyn

PostFri Apr 09, 2010 3:38 am  Reply with quote  

Thursday, April 8, 2010, Ventura County / Southern California

A warm, cloudless, blue-sky day today. I noticed no spraying at all.

PostFri Apr 09, 2010 7:49 pm  Reply with quote  

Fr. 4/9/10
Hi Folks,

Cloudless, somewhat washed-out blue skies and smoggy around the edges, warm temps, light breezes, no trails! Be well, my friends! Smile

Ellyn

PostSat Apr 10, 2010 3:17 am  Reply with quote  

Friday, April 9, 2010, Ventura County / Southern California

I noticed no spraying today; however, by around 5:30 p.m. the sky was a very washed out blue-white--mostly white.

PostSat Apr 10, 2010 6:09 pm  Reply with quote  

Sat. 4/10/10
Hi Folks,

There was no spraying activity yesterday until later in the afternoon when I noticed a couple of short diagonal trails in the northern part of the sky. Mad Then the clouds moved in from the coast for the evening and temps dropped quite a bit while the wind rose. This morning, the coulds are breaking up, and lo and behold - a big fat trail against a washed-out blue! Evil or Very Mad And as I sat down to write this, I noticed an older trail that had spread into a thin veil. There are still clouds and can't be sure they'll clear out altogether yet, but I suspect there will be activity throughout the day. Be well, my friends! Smile

Ellyn

PostSun Apr 11, 2010 2:14 am  Reply with quote  

Saturday, April 10, 2010, Ventura County / Southern California

Cloudy sky and some rain have been forecast for this weekend and Monday.

The sky here was filled with cumulus clouds this morning; however, I noticed that they were backed by a very washed out blue sky. By afternoon, much of the cumulus rain clouds were gone and by late afternoon, practically all of them--much the same as Avalon's report for today.

I posted two photos of today's chemtrail activity to my Webshots album. They are the last two on page 89 at:

http://community.webshots.com/album/569521832jLreYV?start=1056

PostSun Apr 11, 2010 3:19 am  Reply with quote  

Sat. 4/10/10
Update

Well, guess I was wrong - no activity during the day Surprised - until around 4:30. Trails had been sprayed in the southern sky (most of which I never see unless we're out and about), most had spread, a few newer ones laid in and starting to spread. Evil or Very Mad The morning clouds did all burn off leaving a clear but washed-out sky. Don't know if any rain has been forecast for this area for tomorrow or Monday. Will check that. Be well, my friends! Smile