Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
CT Reports (VOL 5) Please Post Here

Chemtrail Central > Chemtrails

Author Thread
Avalon2001

PostSun Apr 11, 2010 6:55 pm  Reply with quote  

Sun. 4/11/10
Hi Folks,

Cloudy day today so no telling what the sprayers may be doing. Rolling Eyes Looks like we're supposed to get rain tonight and tomorrow, too. We'll see... Be well, my friends! Smile

With Infinite Blessings - May they multiply through Our Eternal Loving Energy.
Let this be the start of something New - me
Ellyn

PostMon Apr 12, 2010 1:46 am  Reply with quote  

Sunday, April 11, 2010, Ventura County / Southern California

Cloudy and overcast all day long--cool and breezy. Some rain forecast for tonight/tomorrow. As Avalon posted for the San Diego area, no way of telling what's going on above the clouds today.

PostTue Apr 13, 2010 6:53 pm  Reply with quote  

Tu. 4/13/10
Hi Folks,

Big cumulus clouds, bluish sky inbetween, no trails that I can tell. Cool and breezy today. No idea about yesterday as I spent it in bed (not feeling well). Don't think it rained at all, though. Be well, my friends! Smile

Ellyn

PostTue Apr 13, 2010 8:27 pm  Reply with quote  

Tuesday, April 13, 2010, Ventura County / Southern California

This area got some rain on Sunday night and into Monday. I noticed some trails spreading out among the cumulus clouds yesterday and have not noticed any spraying today--very beautiful and cool.

Take care, Avalon, and get better SOON!

PostWed Apr 14, 2010 8:43 pm  Reply with quote  

Wed. 4/14/10
Hi Folks,

Thanks, Ellyn, better now! Smile

They're baaack! Rolling Eyes Skies are a near white-out condition at 1:33p.m. no doubt from a morning full of trails sprayed. Evil or Very Mad Warmer temps, a little breezy, dull sunshine. About 15 minutes ago, I watched another plane spray a huge trail out of the northwest heading southeast, following a parallel course of an earlier trail, along with many other older ones that had stacked and then drifted off and spread to the northeast with the air currents. This particular course is NOT a regularly scheduled commercial jet flight path. The planes I've seen that fly more or less in that direction are smaller planes flying into Palomar Airport which is fairly close by, at a much lower altitude. I can see and hear them quite clearly. The spray planes are much higher and I never hear them. Just spotted another trail, a few minutes old, didn't see the plane, though. Same direction, right over our backyard. Evil or Very Mad (sigh) Be well, my friends! Smile

Ellyn

Aggressive spraying in southern California! PostWed Apr 14, 2010 11:02 pm  Reply with quote  

Wednesday, April 14, 2010, Ventura County / Southern California

Happy to hear you are better, Avalon!

Persistent spraying here throughout the day, since early morning. I posted six photos of this morning's chemtrail activity to my Webshots album. They are the first six photos on page 90 at:

http://community.webshots.com/album/569521832jLreYV?start=1068

PostThu Apr 15, 2010 9:43 pm  Reply with quote  

Th. 4/15/10
Hi Folks,

Heavy spray day around here today. We now have a heavy chemhaze from all that went before. Razz Earlier while I could still see some sky, the trails had spread into wispies and a fine veil and a big old rainbow ring around the sun. Razz There's been a lot of activity from Camp Pendelton as well, helicopters, flight formations, big planes flying overhead (which my husband says they're not supposed to fly over civilian areas). I wonder what's going on today. Confused Be well, my friends! Smile

Ellyn

Massive chemhaze/white out over Ventura County/Los Angeles PostThu Apr 15, 2010 11:32 pm  Reply with quote  

Thursday, April 15, 2010, Ventura County / Southern California

The sky here has been under a thick chemhaze all day long, while new chemtrails continued to be laid. Around 3:00 p.m., the temperature grew noticeably cooler as the chemcloud cover thickened considerably--like a whiteout. The TV weather reporter last night said that the area would be getting clouds, but that no rain was likely to come from them.

I posted six photos of today's chemtrail/chemcloud activity to my Webshots album. They are the last six photos on page 90 at:

http://outdoors.webshots.com/album/569521832jLreYV?start=1068

I also spoke with Cary, the chemtrail observer in eastern Washington this afternoon and he said that the spraying had been heavy today and the sky was covered in chemclouds.

PostFri Apr 16, 2010 9:14 am  Reply with quote  

Light spraying continues every day. We have had unusually continuous sunny days for this part of the country and cts can be seen all the time. Haven't seen this much spraying for awhile.
Avalon2001

PostFri Apr 16, 2010 2:37 pm  Reply with quote  

Fr. 4/16/10
Hi Folks,

Woke early today to a gray, cool, overcast day. Razz Not much more to say right now. Maybe more later. Be well, my friends! Smile

Ellyn

PostSun Apr 18, 2010 3:52 am  Reply with quote  

Saturday, April 17, 2010, Ventura County / Southern California

The sky here was under a chemcloud blanket most of the morning. When the chemhaze began to clear in early afternoon, the many trails could easily be seen, especially around sunset.

I posted six photos of the trails seen in the separating chemhaze to my Webshots album. They are the first six photos on page 91 at:

http://community.webshots.com/album/569521832jLreYV?start=1080

Just click the photo to enlarge to see better.

PostSun Apr 18, 2010 7:14 pm  Reply with quote  

Sun. 4/18/10
Hi Folks,

Yesterday for most of the day was a chemcloud cover, though no obvious trails were visible. Razz Until much later in the day when it broke up to some degree around sunset. The few obvious trails were by then dark blue lines against a colorful background to the north and west. There was also a lot of military air traffic again, not as much as the other day and mostly helicopters. Also the other day as that was going on, the signal on my Bose radio faded out to nothing a few times, something that has never happened before. Confused Made me wonder what they were really doing. Today, it's sunny, cloudless, trailless - for the moment - warmish with a slight breeze. If any of that changes, I'll write again maybe later. Be well, my friends! Smile

Avalon2001

PostMon Apr 19, 2010 1:21 am  Reply with quote  

Sun 4/18/10
Update

Around 2:30p.m. this afternoon, I noticed a trail that must have been sprayed maybe 15-30 minutes before as it drifted out of the south to the north, over the house and backyard. It didn't seem to change very much in volume or density and moved very slowly. A little while later, some sort of cloud formed to the west and spread into and over this trail. As it moved and spread, I noticed many more trails within it, very distant, very thin lines. Around 2:30 or so, I did see a plane come out of it spraying a dense white trail but as it went on just a little bit, the spray changed to something much lighter. I could still see it, but it wasn't nearly as dense as it first was and after another little bit, it went off altogether. The denser part of that trail spread a bit like they usually do and blended into the first one and with the "cloud" that merged with it. I thought I saw another trail being laid in amongst all that, and watched to see if I could catch the plane emerge out of all that, but I didn't see anything. I surmised that the plane had turned off its sprayers and turned back or north still under cover of what was hanging there. Very odd, I thought. Confused Then as the afternoon went on, "clouds" started to cover the whole sky and now it's completely gray outside. I haven't checked the weather but it looks like something is moving in right now. It's 6:15p.m. It might rain, or drizzle a bit, but with the previous spraying, I doubt there'll be much if any moisture to reach the ground. We'll see. Be well, my friends! Smile

Ellyn

PostMon Apr 19, 2010 1:33 am  Reply with quote  

Sunday, April 18, 2010, Ventura County / Southern California

The sky here was under a chemtrail haze this morning and early afternoon; the sky had a washed out blue color. Spraying continued throughout the day, creating various chemcloud formations, especially the slippery/slimey/oily looking chemclouds.

I posted six photos of what the sky looked like this evening around 6:00 p.m. to my Webshots album. They are the last six photos on page 91 at:

http://community.webshots.com/album/569521832jLreYV?start=1080

Just click photo to enlarge to see better.

Last edited by Ellyn on Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:55 am; edited 1 time in total
marklookingup

PostMon Apr 19, 2010 3:54 am  Reply with quote  

We had a white-out up here in the PNW also. Ugly ring around the sun too.