Vote

Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
CT Reports (VOL 5) Please Post Here

Chemtrail Central > Chemtrails

Author Thread
SALFORD66

Oh and..... PostSat May 22, 2010 5:10 am  Reply with quote  

Avalon, one of the people at the meeting was Michael Murphy.....so cool to talk to him and I really admire what he is doing! Very interesting, this was not a big meeting 10-12 people in a coffee shop so it was really nice of him to show up.
Ellyn

PostSat May 22, 2010 6:30 am  Reply with quote  

Friday, May 21, 2010, Ventura County / Southern California

I noticed no spraying today; however, at sunset there were trails to be seen on the horizon.

I watched CSI New York on Wednesday. The investigators were trying to find a university professor who had made a chemical bomb. He was being considered a nut case because he told his students about chemtrails an fluoridated water. When one of the investigators asked what chemtrails were, the other answered that they were vapor trails from airplanes that conspiracy theorists (implication: nut cases) think are being sprayed on purpose.

PostSat May 22, 2010 7:58 pm  Reply with quote  

Sat. 5/22/10
Hi Folks,

Very cool, salford Cool for attending a CT gathering and meeting MJ Murphy! Can you say more about all that for us?

Not much happening here. Confused More overcast in the mornings and late afternoons, breezy, cumulus clouds, no trails, a little humid initially then drying out in the breezes. The sky looks a bit washed out, too. Be well, my friends! Smile

With Infinite Blessings - May they multiply through Our Eternal Loving Energy.
Let this be the start of something New - me
Avalon2001

PostTue May 25, 2010 8:28 pm  Reply with quote  

Tu. 5/25/10
Hi Folks,

We had a short break the past couple of days, but today - Yikes! Shocked They're really dumping on us! There are trails all over the sky here, criss-crossing, stacking, spreading. I've seen at least a couple of planes laying in new trails, too. Twisted Evil It would otherwise be another lovely spring day. Be well, my friends! Smile

SALFORD66

Meet-up LA Thursday 5/27 PostTue May 25, 2010 8:35 pm  Reply with quote  

Massive spraying here today in LA........There is a meet-up this Thursday at Fairfax and Third (Farmers Market) if anyone is interested ther will be a table and information being given out.
Ellyn

Massive chemtrail spray day in southern California! PostTue May 25, 2010 11:36 pm  Reply with quote  

Tuesday, May 25, 2010, Ventura County / Southern California

The spray planes were already aggressively spraying the sky by 9:00 a.m. this morning and have continued to spray throughout the entire day.

I posted sixteen photos of today's chemtrail/chemcloud activity to my Webshots album. The first four photos are on the bottom of page 97 at:

http://community.webshots.com/album/569521832jLreYV?start=1152

The other twelve photos are all on page 98 at:

http://outdoors.webshots.com/album/569521832jLreYV?start=1164

Just click a photo to enlarge to see better.

I got a message today from Cary, a chemtrail observer in eastern Washington: Well heavy chemtrails today. And, wow, heavy chemtrails moving in from the south.

PostWed May 26, 2010 8:35 pm  Reply with quote  

Wed. 5/26/10
Hi Folks,

Skies here looked very similar to Ellyn's terrific photos yesterday.

There's been some moderate activity here this morning as well. I watched several planes laying in trails earlier. Around 12:45p.m., I watched one coming out of the northwest heading southeast diagonally, with what appeared to be a regular contrail from a distance, but as it got closer, the trail lingered a little while and then faded though I could still see it for a little while longer. So, I'm not sure if it was a contrail or a different sort of chemical that dissipated fairly quickly, mimicking a contrail. Confused The course it took was not what I believe to be a regular commercial path. Oh, and here comes another similar one right now, going straight west to east, very high up. I can't tell for sure if it's a regular contrail or a CT. Confused There are still a few CTs lingering in the sky right now, too, blowing and spreading as they go. Otherwise, another pretty spring day, breezy and warm in the sun, slightly washed-out blue sky. Be well, my friends! Smile

Ellyn

PostThu May 27, 2010 2:02 am  Reply with quote  

Wednesday, May 26, 2010, Ventura County / Southern California

Thank you, Avalon; your compliments on my photo efforts are always appreciated. Unfortunately, however, there are still more photos of today's chemtrail activity.

Spraying occurred throughout the day here and into the evening hours. There were sun breaks at times as the weather was breezy. I posted twelve photos of today's chemtrail activity to my Webshots album. All twelves photos can be viewed on page 99 at:

http://community.webshots.com/album/569521832jLreYV?start=1176

If enlarged, several of the photos will clearly show fresh trails being laid. The first photo, DSC03452, is a photo of a "puff" chemcloud, sometimes called a "cotton candy" chemcloud.

PostFri May 28, 2010 3:57 am  Reply with quote  

Ellen, your photos are always excellent.

This has been the most bazaar May, weather-wise, that I can remember. Very heavy rains and almost no clearing. Yesterday early evening, I saw a clear spot and took these photos:

Avalon2001

PostFri May 28, 2010 4:40 am  Reply with quote  

Th. 5/27/10
Hi Folks,

You're photos are terrific, too, marklookingup! Wow! Cool Amazing what's revealed when the clouds break! Evil or Very Mad Similar to what I saw around here today as well. It has been a little strange weather-wise here, too. Much cooler, I think, than one would expect May to be in southern Cal. Today started off pretty nice, and then it got quite cloudy and overcast later in the afternoon and evening. There were trails being sprayed earlier as well. (sigh) Be well, my friends! Smile

Ellyn

PostFri May 28, 2010 5:07 am  Reply with quote  

Thursday, May 27, 2010, Ventura County / Southern California

Yes, some very nice photos, marklookingup! And thank you for your nice compliment on my photos!

The sky here was overcast; however, I could see chemtrials behind the breaks. This area actually got some very unexpected rain early this afternoon--the weather here has been unusually cool for this time of year as well.

When the clouds began to disperse, more chemtrails could be seen, then later in the afternoon and early evening, when the clouds had cleared, only chemtrails could be seen.

I posted four photos to my Webshots album. The first two look very similar to marklookingup's photos with trails showing behind natural clouds; the last two were taken later after the clouds had cleared. These photos are the first four photos on page 100 at:

http://community.webshots.com/album/569521832jLreYV?start=1188

I walked outside about 9:30 this evening to get a view of the full moon and saw a fresh trail being laid. It looked like the miles long trail was going right up to the moon.

PostFri May 28, 2010 6:54 pm  Reply with quote  

Fr. 5/28/10
Hi Folks,

Spraying started early this morning and now it's all spread out into a horizon to horizon feather fan! Mad And even behind that, fresher trails could be seen! Evil or Very Mad I also saw a plane off in the eastern part of the sky creating a regular contrail. Confused Missed the full moon last night for the clouds had moved in, covering it up. Sad Oh well. Be well, my friends! Smile

Ellyn

Heavy spraying in southern California today! PostSat May 29, 2010 1:36 am  Reply with quote  

Friday, May 28, 2010, Ventura County / Southern California

Heavy spraying here this morning and into the afternoon. At times the resulting chemclouds blocked out large sections of the sky. New trails could be seen being laid in the early evening hours.

I posted eight photos of today's chemtrail activity to my Webshots album. They are the last eight photos on page 100 at:

http://outdoors.webshots.com/album/569521832jLreYV?start=1188

To see photo better, just click to enlarge.

I looked at several photos from a relative who had recently returned from travelling around New York. In so many of the photos the sky was full of chemtrails.

PostSat May 29, 2010 6:23 pm  Reply with quote  

Sat. 5/29/10
Hi Folks,

Hmm, skies appear to be clear, cloudless, washed out a bit, no visible trails! Confused Something to smile about! Very Happy Be well, my friends! Smile

Ellyn

PostSun May 30, 2010 3:52 am  Reply with quote  

Saturday, May 29, 2010, Ventura County / Southern California

No visible trails here today either--quite windy during the morning hours, becoming a bit less windy during the afternoon.