Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
CT Reports (VOL 5) Please Post Here

Chemtrail Central > Chemtrails

Author Thread
Avalon2001

PostSun May 30, 2010 5:54 pm  Reply with quote  

Sun. 5/30/10
Hi Folks,

Same again here today! A very pretty spring day, warm sunshine, slight breeze, slightly washed-out blue, completely empty sky! Cool Be well, my friends! Smile

With Infinite Blessings - May they multiply through Our Eternal Loving Energy.
Let this be the start of something New - me
Ellyn

PostSun May 30, 2010 10:51 pm  Reply with quote  

Sunday, May 30, 2010, Ventura County / Southern California

The temperature here is in the 90 degrees today. It is around 4:00 p.m. The sky is a cloudless light blue, except for some trails which can be seen on the northern horizon and another above the area.

PostMon May 31, 2010 7:11 pm  Reply with quote  

Mon. 5/31/10 Happy Memorial Day! Very Happy
Hi Folks,

Same again here today - warm sunshine, a little breeze to keep it cool, slightly washed-out empty blue sky! Another pretty spring day! Cool Be well, my friends! Smile

Ellyn

PostMon May 31, 2010 7:48 pm  Reply with quote  

Monday, May 31, 2010, Ventura County / Southern California

The weather reporters forecast fog in the morning and then clearing. Well, the "fog" clearly consisted of a lot of chemtrails, which were very apparent when the chemcloud cover began to clear later this morning. It is now about 1:00 p.m. and the sky is a white/blue color.

PostTue Jun 01, 2010 6:40 pm  Reply with quote  

Tuesday, June 1, 2010, Ventura County / Southern California

After the chemcloud clearing, trails were laid throughout the day and way into the evening yesterday; trails could be seen late at night.

Last night the TV weather reporters forecast a cloud system coming through for today which would not produce any moisture. It seems to be their way of reporting chemclouds.

Today, again, had those "moisterless clouds." As the morning chemcloud blanket cleared, new fresh trails were being laid. I posted four photos of the chemcloud blanket clearing to my Webshots album. They are the first four photos on page 101 at:

http://community.webshots.com/album/569521832jLreYV?start=1200

To see better, just click photo to enlarge.

PostTue Jun 01, 2010 7:18 pm  Reply with quote  

Tu. 6/1/10
Hi Folks,

Clouds/marine layer moved in last night after sunset and it's still hanging here and it's just after noon. There are some breaks with a washed-out blue sky showing. If there are trails behind all this, it's difficult to tell at the moment, but I suspect they're there. Be well, my friends! Smile

Ellyn

Heavy chemtrail onslaught today in Southern California! PostWed Jun 02, 2010 4:35 am  Reply with quote  

2nd posting: Tuesday, June 1, 2010, Ventura County / Southern California

A very murky day today, jammed-packed full of chemtrails. There was more heavy spraying in a sky already full from a chemcloud cover this morning. New trails were still being laid when I took these eight photos around 7:44 p.m this evening, which I have posted to my Webshots album. They are the last eight photos on page 101 at:

http://community.webshots.com/album/569521832jLreYV?start=1200

Just enlarge the photo to see better.

PostWed Jun 02, 2010 7:49 pm  Reply with quote  

Wed. 6/2/10
Hi Folks,

Clouds/marine layer did clear out eventually yesterday afternoon to reveal that spraying had, indeed, been going on to some degree. Evil or Very Mad

This morning, the faded blue sky is covered with chemclouds, feathered out from older trails. Twisted Evil The northern part of the sky is a white haze. Razz I haven't seen any planes spraying yet today, but I'm sure they're there. Temps are warmer as is the breeze. Be well, my friends! Smile

Ellyn

PostThu Jun 03, 2010 9:18 am  Reply with quote  

Posting for Wednesday, June 2, 2010, Ventura County / Southern California

Again today, the sky here was under a thick chemcloud cover which, upon beginning to separate, clearly showed that the cover had been made up of trails upon trails upon trails. Later in the day all the stringy trails became clearly visible.

I posted twelve photos to my Webshots album. They are all on page 102 at:

http://community.webshots.com/album/569521832jLreYV?start=1212

The night sky has continued to be jammed-packed full of trails.

PostThu Jun 03, 2010 6:52 pm  Reply with quote  

Th. 6/3/10
Hi Folks,

Yes, skies here yesterday looked much the same as Ellyn's great photos! I did observe a distant, high-up plane spraying a faint trail out of the northwest, too, yesterday. Today, the marine layer burned off and has left a washed-out blue, empty sky, no clouds, no trails. A little warmer and even a little humid, slight breeze. Be well, my friends! Smile

Ellyn

PostSun Jun 06, 2010 1:37 am  Reply with quote  

Saturday, June 5, 2010, Ventura County / Southern California

Thanks, Avalon. The spray planes were active in the sky here on Thursday, June 3; however, I have not seen any obvious spraying since. Today has been a, cloudless, blue-sky day, which has turn more of a white blue color as the day has wore on.

PostSun Jun 06, 2010 6:33 pm  Reply with quote  

Sun 6/6/10
Hi Folks,

You're always welcome, Ellyn! Very Happy

Pretty much the same situation here as well yesterday and today, so far. Sunny, empty faded blue skies, warm, a little breezy. Although I did catch one plane spraying a long but broken trail coming out the east going west and making a wide turn north over the coast yesterday. And I think the day before, late in the afternoon, one long but faint trail had been sprayed. Evil or Very Mad

There were also a lot of war games going on at Camp Pendleton, the blasts could be heard and even felt here at the house! Twisted Evil Apparently it was even mentioned on the news as my husband told me they were shooting to/from ships off-shore. Twisted Evil I really don't like living here. Crying or Very sad

Also today, Natural News, a health newsletter to which I subscribe, had a brief article on chemtrails in which Chemtrail Central was referred and linked, as well as Cliff Carnicom's site! Very Happy I wrote a short comment after the article. Be well, my friends! Smile

Ellyn

PostWed Jun 09, 2010 10:24 pm  Reply with quote  

Wednesday, June 9, 2010, Ventura County / Southern California

The weather forecasters have been talking about "June gloom" here in southern California. I believe the chemtrail spray program in making its contribution, as when the fog cover begins to clear, trails can easily be seen. This has been the case here for the last few days, as well as today.

I have posted four photos of chemtrail activity revealed upon "cloud" cover clearing to my Webshots album. They are the first four photos on page 103 at:

http://community.webshots.com/album/569521832jLreYV?start=1224

PostThu Jun 10, 2010 7:32 pm  Reply with quote  

Th. 6/10/10
Hi Folks,

June gloom, for sure! Wink It seems to come and go through the day on some days, other days it hangs around all day and all night. I haven't noticed any spraying going on, though, when it does break. But who knows what goes on up there under this cover? Confused (sigh) Be well, my friends! Smile

Ellyn

PostThu Jun 10, 2010 10:05 pm  Reply with quote  

Thursday, June 10, 2010, Ventura County / Southern California

The sky here was under a fog blanket this morning which, when it began to clear, showed cumulus clouds backed by a washed out blue sky. Later the chemtrail activity showed up.

I have posted eight photos to my Webshots album of chemtrail activity which took place in the afternoon. They were all taken about 2:45 p.m. They are the last eight photos on page 103 at:

http://community.webshots.com/album/569521832jLreYV?start=1224

I posted six more photos to my Webshots album of late afternoon and evening chemtrail activity. They can be viewed on page 104 at:

http://community.webshots.com/album/569521832jLreYV?start=1236

Just click photo to enlarge to see better.