Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
CT Reports (VOL 5) Please Post Here

Chemtrail Central > Chemtrails

Author Thread
Ellyn

PostMon Aug 09, 2010 10:47 pm  Reply with quote  

Monday, August 9, 2010, Ventura County / Southern California

No obvious trails here. Weather cooler that usual.

Here are some recent responses to a message sent to Patrick H. Bellringer about chemtrail activity in various places. The original message was dated August 2, 2010 and has been updated up to August 9, 2010, with 30 replies so far.

http://www.fourwinds10.com/siterun_data/bellringers_corner/hello_central/news.php?q=1280943406

PostTue Aug 10, 2010 9:08 pm  Reply with quote  

Tu. 8/10/10
Hi Folks,

Thanks for the link, Ellyn. Interesting to read about activity in other areas of the world. Other than the few days last week was it Question it's been quiet here again, happily! Very Happy Let's hope this trend continues indefinitely-permanently! Maybe they have run out of money for the ops!! Kind of like the rest of us who are nearly broke and struggling all around the world! Twisted Evil Be well, my friends! Smile

With Infinite Blessings - May they multiply through Our Eternal Loving Energy.
Let this be the start of something New - me
Ellyn

PostWed Aug 11, 2010 1:50 am  Reply with quote  

Tuesday, August 10, 2010, Ventura County / Southern California

You're welcome, Avalon. Yes, it has certainly been a nice break! My thoughts also contemplate that there are money difficulties involved with the let up on the spraying. I have read that the spray planes were involved in the spraying of the deadly Corexit in the seas around the oil spill.

No sign of trails again today here.

PostThu Aug 12, 2010 9:43 pm  Reply with quote  

Not posted in a couple of weeks, over here in Europe, will post some good photos soon. Spraying every day here in Manchester England, well every time the rain clouds break I can see Haarp activity and trails. It has rained every day for 5 weeks and been like this for 12 years my mom said. When I was growing up we always used to have summers, no longer.
starman1

PostFri Aug 13, 2010 1:39 pm  Reply with quote  

quote:
Originally posted by SALFORD66
Not posted in a couple of weeks, over here in Europe, will post some good photos soon. Spraying every day here in Manchester England, well every time the rain clouds break I can see Haarp activity and trails. It has rained every day for 5 weeks and been like this for 12 years my mom said. When I was growing up we always used to have summers, no longer.

Just for the record SALFORD66, the "HAARP"array is NOT the only array of it's kind on the planet. There are many others in nations around the globe...
sicntired

PostTue Aug 17, 2010 12:06 pm  Reply with quote  

First in your face spray day here for awhile. Yesterday the skies were deep blue with almost no clouds, humidity gone for a change. Today would have been the same except for a mass of fake clouds sprayed very low and spreading. I have a severe headache and ask for healing thoughts and prayers. Thank you.
Avalon2001

PostTue Aug 17, 2010 7:10 pm  Reply with quote  

Tu. 8/17/10
Hi Folks,

We had a couple of spray days over the weekend. Twisted Evil Guess they haven't run out of money after all. Today though, nothing - just hot temps finally. Cool Be well, my friends! Smile

Avalon2001

PostSun Aug 22, 2010 7:16 pm  Reply with quote  

Sun. 8/22/10
Hi Folks,

Well, we've got some spraying going on here today. Woke to find the northern part of the sky striped with several trails, slowly spreading. Twisted Evil Then it looked like it stopped for a while, then little later I noticed a few more trails to the east. There may be more right now, but I can't see from my window. The sky looks a little faded today, otherwise cloudless, warmer temps again after a couple of slightly cooler days. Cool Be well, my friends! Smile

Ellyn

PostSun Aug 22, 2010 9:36 pm  Reply with quote  

Sunday, August 22, 2010, Ventura County / Southern California

Same here, Avalon. I noticed a few trails during last week and, today, they were much more visible. They appeared to be blending into the atmosphere rather quickly' however, the long, thin lines can be easily observed.

PostTue Aug 24, 2010 9:09 pm  Reply with quote  

Tuesday, August 24, 2010, Ventura County / Southern California

The sky here is a blue-brown. There are puff chemclouds here and there. None of them look like normal clouds.

I spoke with my friend Cary in eastern Washington state today. He said there were very heavy chemtrails today, which came in from the south. He said that the wheat farmers are harvesting their crops at this time and the wheat got all the chemtrails. He said this has happened in years past.

PostWed Aug 25, 2010 7:56 pm  Reply with quote  

Wednesday, August 25, 2010, Ventura County / Southern California

A very hot day today in the 100 degrees. Trails have been laid here throughout the morning and into the afternoon. I posted four photos of today's chemtrail activity to my Webshots album. They are the first four photos on page 108 at:

http://community.webshots.com/album/569521832jLreYV?start=1284

Just click the photo to enlarge to see better.

It is now about 6:30 p.m. and the spraying and chemclouds got thicker and heavier as the day wore on. The sky here is now jammed-packed full of chemtrails/chemclouds!

PostThu Aug 26, 2010 2:49 am  Reply with quote  

Looks like there was a big bomb dropped which slowly moved into the coastal area tonight. We have amazing 'chemtrail' sunsets which I am sure you are all familiar with.

Can anyone perhaps explain that phenomenon....sometimes I see a massive of what looks like a nuclear cloud then it separates and disperses into wispies.
Thanks!
Not much else happening in Santa Monica...a few nighttime chemtrails but lovvely blue clear skies every day.
Ellyn

Evening chemtrails/chemclouds over Southern California PostThu Aug 26, 2010 7:59 am  Reply with quote  

Posting for Wednesday evening, August 25, 2010, Ventura County / Southern California

The spraying here has continued throughout the entire day and into the evening. The sky has been jammed packed full of trails and chemclouds from trails all day long! I have posted eight more photos of the evening chemtrail/chemcloud activity. They are the last eight photos on page 108 at:

http://community.webshots.com/album/569521832jLreYV?start=1284

I went outside around midnight and in the early morning hours and the trails and chemclouds were still covering the sky.

PostThu Aug 26, 2010 7:47 pm  Reply with quote  

Th. 8/26/10
Hi Folks,

Very similar activity going on here, too, yesterday and today. The spraying seems to stop for a while at some point during the day, and then picks up again, but I haven't actually seen new trails being laid in (I haven't been feeling well so haven't been outside much). I did notice big storm clouds gather out to the east which slowly moved west and north and eventually dissipated as they reached us, turning into frayed edges and wispies that made for a spectacular sunset last night, much like Ellyn's terrific photos, along with many more trails that had been sprayed. More storm clouds to the north and east today moving slowly west. Not quite as hot as the past couple of days, but still toasty. Be well, my friends! Smile

Ellyn

PostFri Aug 27, 2010 1:55 am  Reply with quote  

Thursday, August 26, 2010, Ventura County / Southern California

Thanks Avalon and I hope you get to feeling better. More trails here today. They seemed to hover around the horizon throughout the afternoon. Due to the monsoonal weather pattern and high heat--over 100 degrees, some cumulus clouds also developed and they too were around the horizon, mixing with the chemtrails.