Vote

Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
CT Reports (VOL 5) Please Post Here

Chemtrail Central > Chemtrails

Author Thread
sicntired

PostFri Sep 24, 2010 1:34 am  Reply with quote  

Ct operation has also picked up here in central ohio over the last few weeks. We enjoyed many days with cloudless dee blue skies during much of the summer. Sinus problems kicking up with my entire family. 93 degrees here today, which broke a record.
Ellyn

PostMon Sep 27, 2010 11:20 pm  Reply with quote  

Monday, September 27, 2010, Ventura County / Southern California

We have had triple digit temperatures here for a few days now, with a couple more days left; however, I have noticed no spraying activity.

I got a message from my friend Cary this morning saying that heavy chemtrails were being laid in eastern Washington at 7:00 a.m.

PostTue Sep 28, 2010 7:26 pm  Reply with quote  

Tu. 9/28/10
Hi Folks,

Hot here, too, like a blast furnace! Twisted Evil It was so cool through the summer and now that it's fall, we get the heat! That's SoCal for ya. Rolling Eyes

No trails here, either. Very Happy We've glot some clouds today, slightly cooler than yesterday, hot breezes. Cool Be well, my friends! Smile

With Infinite Blessings - May they multiply through Our Eternal Loving Energy.
Let this be the start of something New - me
Avalon2001

PostTue Sep 28, 2010 7:47 pm  Reply with quote  

Tu. 9/28/10

Oops, wrote too soon. I was just outside and looked to the north and there was a long trail that was just beginning to drip. There may be a few more that had already looked like suspicious clouds. They're back! At least for today. Evil or Very Mad

Ellyn

PostTue Sep 28, 2010 8:37 pm  Reply with quote  

Tuesday, September 28, 2010, Ventura County / Southern California

Same here, Avalon. The temperature is in the triple digits again today.

I observed some cumulus clouds yesterday and some chemclouds yesterday evening. Today, the sky is full of both chemclouds and natural clouds. I noticed several of the long tale-tale trails, which point directly to chemtrail activity; however, I also noticed some natural clouds which allowed for a depth and a dark gray color, which the chemclouds do not.

PostWed Sep 29, 2010 8:00 pm  Reply with quote  

Wed. 9/29/10
Hi Folks,

It does look like there's been some activity around here today, but it's hard to tell for sure. I'll keep an eye on the sky during the rest of the day and let you know if there's anything more definitive. There's lots of clouds and many look very strange with ripples, areas where they seem like pulled felt, some popcorn-style, big sylph-like formations along with normal clouds. Away to the north, there may some trails but I just can't tell from this distance.

Monday temps here reached 105! Yesterday was 20 degrees cooler, though still warm of course, as well as today. Warm breezes, partly sunny. Be well, my friends! Smile

Ellyn

PostWed Sep 29, 2010 10:03 pm  Reply with quote  

Wednesday, September 29, 2010, Ventura County / Southern California

My post today is pretty much the same as Avalon's. The temperature here is in the 90 degrees--a bit cooler that the triple digits we have been experiencing.

PostThu Sep 30, 2010 4:41 am  Reply with quote  

2nd posting for Wednesday, September 29, 2010, Ventura County / Southern California

I decided to post to my Webshots album eight photos, which I took around 6:15 p.m., of today's chemcloud mixed with natural cloud activity. They are the first eight photos on page 109 at:

http://outdoors.webshots.com/album/569521832jLreYV?start=1296

Just click photo to enlarge to see much better.

PostThu Sep 30, 2010 7:47 pm  Reply with quote  

Th. 9/30/10
Hi Folks,

Yes, Ellyn, those great photos from yesterday look very much like what we had here. Smile

Today, I woke to a thunderstorm!! Shocked Totally weird!! This just doesn't happen in SoCal in September. We rarely have any thunderstorms at all and to have one at this time of the year is totally freaky. Shocked The temps are quite cool again as well. Over to the west, over the coast, the sky is still blue, and there seem to be a few trails out there, too, but just several miles from there where we are, it's cloudy and it's still raining a little. This system seems to be everywhere except over the water. There's still a serious fire hazard, though. I don't think we'll have anymore thunder and lightening, but who knows Question Exclamation Just bizaar! Be well, my friends! Smile

Ellyn

PostThu Sep 30, 2010 11:21 pm  Reply with quote  

Thursday, September 30, 2010, Ventura County / Southern California

It looks like there is a lot of cloud busting going on today. I have been observing beautiful clumps of cumulus clouds on the horizon; however, I have also been looking at vast areas of the popcorn cloud displays and areas where there are clearly chemclouds with their fuzzy appearance and gauze-like appearance; they look like a piece of gauze that is being spread apart.

The residents of Los Angeles got rain yesterday.

PostFri Oct 01, 2010 12:53 am  Reply with quote  

Th. 9/30/10
Update

More thunder and lightening in the middle of the afternoon! Surprised Continuing to rain right now though the t/l has passed. We could get more again later, who knows? I didn't know LA got rain yesterday, though, Ellyn. Guess I shouldn't be so surprised by today, then. Still, for this time of year, it is odd. Be well, my friends! Smile

Ellyn

PostFri Oct 01, 2010 3:12 am  Reply with quote  

Yes, Avalon, a TV reporter reported the rain event yesteray evening on the 11:00 news. She interviewed several Los Angeles shoppers and strollers about this very unusual event.

Thanks for your compliment on my photos, Avalon. Webshots has improved its site and all the photos are showing better now.

PostFri Oct 01, 2010 4:42 pm  Reply with quote  

Fr. 10/1/10
Hi Folks,

You're welcome, Ellyn - just tellin' it like it is! Very Happy

Woke to moist, light fog, overcast this morning. Confused What is going on here Question This is just such strange weather for this time of year in SoCal. After all the spraying, and then no spraying, is this the result? No, I think the weather can't be quite so dramatically affected by what humans do, not over a stretch of time. Maybe in the short-term and locally, but not on such a bigger scale.

Be well, my friends! Smile

Ellyn

PostSun Oct 03, 2010 7:39 am  Reply with quote  

Posting for Friday and Saturday, October 1-2, 2010, Ventura County / Southern California

The skies on Friday and Saturday were full of both natural clouds and chemclouds.

On Friday afternoon I observed a hugh oblong puff chemcloud as it separated into many, many smaller chemclouds, forming the popcorn cloud effect. The natural clouds moved on during the day and there were only chemclouds left during the night.

On Saturday, it rained a tiny little bit, then the natural clouds moved on, leaving the chemclouds.

Interesting chemtrail photos PostTue Oct 05, 2010 2:06 am  Reply with quote  

Posting for Sunday and Monday, October 3 and 4, 2010, Ventura County / Southern California

Sunday, October 3, 2010

The sky was full of chemtrails and chemclouds on Sunday. There was even the chemtrail glare in the afternoon, those glary skies that are the result of chemtrail spraying. I posted four photos of this activity to my Webshots album. They are the last four photos on page 109 at:

http://community.webshots.com/album/569521832jLreYV?start=1296

These photos are quite interesting and can be viewed much better if enlarged. The last three photos show lines going through the clouds. I have rarely seen this occurrence. They are DSC04344, 4345 and 4346.

Monday, October 4, 2010

This area got a little rain today and the temperature was in the 70s, a 30 degree drop from the triple digits..