CT Reports (VOL 5) Please Post Here

Chemtrail Central > Chemtrails

Author Thread
Avalon2001

PostWed Nov 03, 2010 6:50 pm  Reply with quote  

Wed. 11/3/10 11:50am
Hi Folks,

Beautiful photo, marklookingup! Sadly, we know the truth of it. Sad

Still no trails here - yet. Santa Ana conditions, warm breezes, hot temps. Heard it will reach 100 in the valley areas. It's 86 or so here right now. Cool Be well, my friends! Smile

With Infinite Blessings - May they multiply through Our Eternal Loving Energy.
Let this be the start of something New - me
Avalon2001

PostWed Nov 03, 2010 10:30 pm  Reply with quote  

Wed. 11/3/10 3:25pm
Update

Just noticed a little while ago several trails way off to the northwest and west coming up in a diagonal direction, but not horizon to horizon. That area of the sky is very faded out so they're hard to see, but they're there. Twisted Evil Nothing else that I can see. I wondered earlier if the heat was the reason they weren't spraying, but I guess not. (sigh) Be well, my friends! Smile

Ellyn

PostThu Nov 04, 2010 12:42 am  Reply with quote  

Wednesday, November 3, 2010, Ventura County / Southern California

Great photo, marklookingup. I am hearing that residents in eastern Washington are having sinus issues which came directly after a recent spraying.

More very hot temperatures here today, around 95 degrees, along with Santa Ana winds, the same as yesterday; however, unlike today, there were no trails yesterday, just a cloudless, blue sky. Even without trails, the air is not all that easy to breathe during the Santa Ana conditions.

I have posted twelve photos to my Webshots album of today's aggressive chemtrail activity. They are the last eight photos on page 118 and the first four photos on page 119 at:

http://community.webshots.com/album/569521832jLreYV?start=1404
and
http://community.webshots.com/album/569521832jLreYV?start=1416

Just click photo to enlarge to see better.

PostThu Nov 04, 2010 6:51 pm  Reply with quote  

Th. 11/4/10 11:46am
Hi Folks,

They've been busy here all morning! Twisted Evil I woke up around 7:30am and looked out the window and the sky was full of spreading and streaking trails turning pink and orange in the rising sunlight. Now, there are still faint streaks in the part of a faded blue sky that I can see. Going out front, fresh trails had just been laid in. Twisted Evil Still hot with Santa Ana conditions, and I agree, Ellyn, it is difficult to breath when it's like this with or without trails, just oppressive. Well, if there anything significant happens later, I'll post an update. Be well, my friends! Smile

SALFORD66

PostThu Nov 04, 2010 10:06 pm  Reply with quote  

Woke up at 6.30 with a headache and knew something was going on......looked outside to see a weird orange glow coming from the mass of chemtrail spraying done throughout the night. Spraying continually today in LA and headache coming back......very very hot today but will rain Saturday.
Partly cloudy tomorrow which means of course......more spraying!
Ellyn

PostThu Nov 04, 2010 10:55 pm  Reply with quote  

Thursday, November 4, 2010, Ventura County / Southern California

More massive spraying today, which, according to the weather reporters, is supposed to be the last day of Santa Ana winds with temperatures in the 90-100 degrees range. I walked outside last night around 1:00 a.m. to see fresh trails being laid.

I posted eight photos of today's chemtrail activity to my Webshots album. They are the last eight photos on page 119 at:

http://community.webshots.com/album/569521832jLreYV?start=1416

Just click photo to enlarge to see better.

PostFri Nov 05, 2010 3:22 am  Reply with quote  

Th. 11/4/10 8:19pm
Update

Lots more activity this afternoon. Evil or Very Mad Went outside in the backyard at one point and there was a huge deep V formation from one point out of a bank of chemclouds in the north, with more crossing it at various points. Watched while two planes coming from opposite directions sprayed miles-long trails parallel to each other! Twisted Evil I don't usually catch anything after dark, but will keep my eyes open! Waaaay too hot!? Rolling Eyes Supposed to cool off tomorrow, but we'll see. Be well, my friends! Smile

marklookingup

PostFri Nov 05, 2010 4:45 am  Reply with quote  

Last night I saw a big fat 'V' in amongst a bunch of chemtrails/clouds that had been forming out over the Olympic Mtns./Pacific Ocean.

Today (Thurs.) the spraying was insane; so bad that when I pointed it out to people, they actually were concerned about what it was all about.

I have a friend that just bought an ocean front cabin near Ocean Shores, on the Washington Coast, and he's been watching the chem-jets spraying back and forth, back and forth, and then go on their merry way.
starman1

PostFri Nov 05, 2010 1:46 pm  Reply with quote  

Last night on a Sacramento news station the weather liar put up a picture of a spreading trail and happily called it "one of those expanding contrails" as if it is just a normal everyday occurrence.
(I guess now it is)
Avalon2001

PostFri Nov 05, 2010 6:54 pm  Reply with quote  

Fr. 11/5/10 11:39am
Hi Folks,

Hmm, interesting about the V formations more of us have been seeing! This seems to be a pattern here of some sort that this happens in different areas on the same day. I wonder if other parts of the world saw this formation as well yesterday. Anyone? I'd be interested to know the weather conditions, what direction the trails came out of, etc.

There were a lot more trails laid in yesterday all day. I did see the remains of one later after dark, but I didn't see anything else. I just don't think they spray here at night. Looked out my window early again this morning and sure 'nuff, the sky was already streaked with spreading trails in the dawn light. Twisted Evil Right now, though, looks like most of the activity is away to the north. The sky is faded blue, temps are still quite warm, the air oppressive. Hmm, thought the weather "liars" (I like that starman) mentioned some cooler temps and even drizzle for today and tomorrow. Wrong!? Rolling Eyes

Actually, starman, I'm surprised they said anything at all about the trail, but I suppose a mention is better if it gets people to look up and wonder what they're really seeing.

Be well, my friends! Smile

Ellyn

PostSat Nov 06, 2010 1:50 am  Reply with quote  

Friday, November 5, 2010, Ventura County / Southern California

There were lots of chemtrails still hanging about in the sky during the evening and late night hours. By 9:00 this morning, spraying had been well underway. The trails got more intense in the afternoon hours, but I didn't get a chance to document them.

I have posted twelve photos of the late morning chemtrail activity, plus one taken around 5:00 p.m., to my Webshots album. All twelve photos on on page 120 at:

http://community.webshots.com/album/569521832jLreYV?start=1428

Upon clicking photo to enlarge, several trails can be more clearly seen that were being freshly laid.

PostSun Nov 07, 2010 10:22 pm  Reply with quote  

Sunday, November 7, 2010, Ventura County / Southern California

Overcast today with losts of cumulus rain clouds and chemtrails. I have posted four photos of the chemtrail activity mixed in with the rain clouds to my Webshots album. They are the first four photos on page 121 at:

http://outdoors.webshots.com/album/569521832jLreYV?start=1440

Whether these chemtrails will affect the forecast rain even is a question.

PostMon Nov 08, 2010 1:10 am  Reply with quote  

Sun. 11/7/10 5:09pm Happy Daylight Standard Time!
Hi Folks,

The skies here today looked very much like Ellyn's fine photos! The setting sun, which is mostly hidden in a bank of some sort of cloud bank over the coast right now, is turning chem/clouds pink in streaks and blots. Did see a couple of trails being laid in during the afternoon, but mostly it was the remains of what they'd sprayed earlier. Even saw a few regular contrails! There was a dirty ring around the sun earlier, too. Temps have cooled considerably as well. No rain. I really don't care much for this time of year when the light is short, but oh well... Sad

Wanted to recommend a documentary called What In The World Are They Spraying? about chemtrails with G. Edward Griffin and Michael Murphy. Watched it last night, and though it didn't necessarily reveal anything we here at ChemTrail Central haven't heard before, and didn't get into side issues, it's terrific that it's out there and hopefully the mainstream will pick it up. Got some info on Hawaii trails, too, and what's happening there. Be well, my friends! Smile

Avalon2001

PostMon Nov 08, 2010 9:27 pm  Reply with quote  

Mon. 11/8/10 1:15pm
Hi Folks,

A pretty fall day today. Blue sky, a little faded around the horizons, puffy cumulus clouds, cool and breezy, and no trails Cool Be well, my friends! Smile

Avalon2001

PostWed Nov 10, 2010 12:25 am  Reply with quote  

Tu. 11/9/10 4:22pm
Hi Folks,

Some spraying here, but not too much. Big trails that spread into ever widening lines in different areas of the sky. Very cool temps, too. Be well, my friends! Smile