Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
CT Reports (VOL 5) Please Post Here

Chemtrail Central > Chemtrails

Author Thread
Avalon2001

PostTue Nov 30, 2010 7:45 pm  Reply with quote  

Tu. 11/30/10 11:43am
Hi Folks,

Much the same here today as Ellyn's fine photos. Near white-out to the northern horizon. Be well, my friends! Smile

With Infinite Blessings - May they multiply through Our Eternal Loving Energy.
Let this be the start of something New - me
Ellyn

Massive afternoon chemtrail spraying over parts of So. Calif PostWed Dec 01, 2010 2:19 am  Reply with quote  

Tuesday afternoon, November 30, 2010, Ventura County / Southern California

This is a second posting for today due to extremely heavy morning spraying and afternoon spraying as well. I have posted twelve more photos to my Webshots album of this afternoon's chemtrail spray activity, which includes the expanding trails from this morning's chemtrail onslaught. All twelve photos can be viewed on page 128 at: (Just click photo to enlarge to see better.)

http://community.webshots.com/album/569521832jLreYV?start=1524

NOTE: I was traveling when I first viewed the photos in DSC4902 and DSC4906. There were two thick lines on both sides equaling four lines altogether. By the time I was in a position to shoot the picture, the two lines on each side had blended together to form two very thick lines instead of the four I originally observed.

PostWed Dec 01, 2010 6:06 am  Reply with quote  

Massive spraying today in Los Angeles.
some really wide, thick, & long trails combining with other trails.
X patterns, radius's, & several of the bizarre black lines forming ahead of
the spray tankers. Really hideous sky today.
basically what should have been a glorious blue sky ended up being a nasty
chemical haze. Only a complete moron (or brainwashed fool) would believe the source to be water vapor from jet engines.

I worked outdoors today & watched the spectacle all day long as sheeple around
Me were oblivious to the in your face attack.
late in the day I developed a horrible headache, & right now have a metallic
taste in my mouth. Time for some detox herbs.
Avalon2001

PostWed Dec 01, 2010 7:58 pm  Reply with quote  

Wed. 12/1/10 11:49am
Hi Folks,

Yesterday was indeed a full onslaught of spraying! Evil or Very Mad I went out at one point in the afternoon and off to the west/southwest, there was a big "g" laying on its back! I wish I had seen that as it happened, but I caught only a little after it had been done. It drifted away further south as I watched.

Last night I went out a few times after dark and there were trails to the north, some fresher than others and they drifted south and east as I watched. I think they're spraying a lot over Camp Pendleton which is to the north and stretches from the coast to about 50 miles east, so I wonder what it is they're unloading on the soldiers in training. I sincerely doubt they have a clue what's being done to them.

Today, there is light spraying going on again to the north. The trails are somewhat shorter than usual and they're drifting to the east. The sky is a pale faded blue. It's a little warmer than it's been, too. Be well, my friends! Smile

Ellyn

Another major spray day in parts of southern California PostThu Dec 02, 2010 12:27 am  Reply with quote  

Wednesday, December 1, 2010, Ventura County / Southern California

I hope you feel better, Chillstir. I would recommend a collodial silver product made by TriMedica. It is called Silva Solution Advanced Liquid Silver. They claim it goes far beyond other liquid silver products by combining powerful, highest-quality homeopathic silver with the most effective, clinically-proven homeopathic medicines for combatting bacteria, colds, flu and infections; it also increases the body's ability to respond to immune challenges and retsore optimal health. Good places to get it was a discount are www.Swansonvitamins.com or www.vitacost.com. I googled it on my search engine, asking where to get it, and found those and several other businesses where it is sold.

I also saw chemtrail activity in the sky last night, either residue from yesterday's onslaught or continued spraying. There was more heavy spraying here today. I have posted twelve photos which I took in the afternoon of today's chemtrail spraying and the resultant manipulation of the clouds (chemclouds?) . These photos are all on page 129 at: (Just click photo to enlarge to see better.)

http://community.webshots.com/album/569521832jLreYV?start=1536

Another day of massive spraying in parts of southern Calif. PostThu Dec 02, 2010 11:32 pm  Reply with quote  

Thursday, December 2, 2010, Ventura County / Southern California

Another day of massive spraying and chemclouds here today. I have posted twelve photos of today's chemtrail activity to my Webshots album. All of these photos are on page 130 at: (Just click photo to enlarge to see better.)

http://community.webshots.com/album/569521832jLreYV?start=1548

Because of the major chemtrail operation, creating a change in the weather--a cooling, I took eight more photos this afternoon close to 4:00 p.m. of a massively chemtrailed sky full of chemclouds while, at the same time, even more trails were being laid. These are the first eight photos on page 131 at: (Just click photo to enlarged to see better.)

http://community.webshots.com/album/569521832jLreYV?start=1560

PostFri Dec 03, 2010 5:22 am  Reply with quote  

Massive spraying for last two days in Los Angeles. Saw some 'new' styles...a parallel spraying style in a double and triple form..almost like a cat scratch. These trails very close togther which then formed into an enormous thick wide trail.

Saw an interesting commercial for Toys R Us tonight that was in cartoon format however the sky in the cartoon ad was full of chemtrails and chemtrail wispies.

Strange smell again at the beach which I have experienced before after heavy spraying.
Avalon2001

PostFri Dec 03, 2010 8:15 pm  Reply with quote  

Fr. 12/3/10 12:07pm
Hi Folks,

Skies here yesterday looked very much as Ellyn's terrific photos! In the afternoon, the skies turned into a massive chemcloud haze which continued right into the evening, blotting out all but the brightest stars, even Jupiter! Twisted Evil I hate that - I love to star gaze.

Same again today so far, as well. Twisted Evil Earlier there was a huge trail coming out of the north which then took a turn to head east, the curve was very clear. Lots of parallel trails, as sanford mentioned, as well as diagonals, all spreading into this horrible haze. Big ring around the sun, washed out blue, just a mess!

I've been sneezing a bit more the past few days for no apparent reason, and my itchies are worse now than they were during the summer when there was virtually no spraying going on. I'll draw my own conclusions - YES, there's a connection there! Mad Be careful out there, my friends, and be well! Smile

Ellyn

Sky in southern California filled with a chemtrail haze. PostFri Dec 03, 2010 10:32 pm  Reply with quote  

Friday, December 3, 2010, Ventura County / Southern California

Thanks, Avalon. It's too bad the contents of my photos are not more desirable.

I walked outside in the early morning hours last night and the sky was still jammed-packed full of chemtrail debris for Thursday's chemtrail onslaught of the sky.

The sky today is still filling with a chemtrail haze. I have posted eight photos of today's activity to my Webshots album. They are the last four photos on page 131 at:

http://community.webshots.com/album/569521832jLreYV?start=1560

and the first four photos on page 132, taken in late afternoon, at:

http://community.webshots.com/album/569521832jLreYV?start=1572

The photos will need to be enlarged by clicking on the photo to see the trails better.

Last edited by Ellyn on Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:53 am; edited 2 times in total
Avalon2001

PostSat Dec 04, 2010 12:08 am  Reply with quote  

Fr. 12/3/10 4:04pm
Update

Similar skies here as Ellyn's photos from today, sadly. Sad And I agree, Ellyn, that it's too bad your photos show such nastiness.

Now there's pretty much no sky showing at all, just this dirty cloudy haze and still more trails are being lain in. Twisted Evil Please be well, my friends! Smile

Ellyn

PostSat Dec 04, 2010 12:54 am  Reply with quote  

I just added four more photos to my above post of the trails here in late afternoon.

PostSat Dec 04, 2010 8:08 pm  Reply with quote  

12/4/10 11:57am
Hi Folks,

Very strange last night. I went outside around 7:30pm and a really heavy fog had rolled in, seemingly from nowhere. It was so heavy I could barely make out the house just down the hill from the backyard, or even the biggest trees just around us, never mind the lights from the roads below us. Oddly, though, looking just over the rooftop of our house, I could still see Jupiter! But everything on the ground was enshrouded. I even watched it move, covering over areas that had been just a little clearer and then obliterating them from sight. Very strange, very spooky. Keep in mind, spraying was intense for the previous few days as well! Twisted Evil Then, a couple hours later when I went out again, it had cleared significantly. There was still some haze higher up and low-lying fog in the streets, but further vistas were clear again, as well as the stars, though even they were somewhat dimmer than usual.

This morning was completely overcast in gray clouds, but it's starting to clear out now. I don't see any obvious trails, but there is some streaky wisps off to the east. The northern and western areas of the sky are still cloudy where a lot of activity around here happens, so I don't know what's happening there right now. Has anyone else experienced such a weird fog event like that after a heavy spray day? Be well, my friends! Smile

Ellyn

PostSun Dec 05, 2010 11:35 pm  Reply with quote  

That was a weird fog event, Avalon. I did not notice a lot of fog here.

Yesterday, the sky was overcast; however, upon places of clearing, I noticed some chemtrails had been laid above the clouds.

Today the sky has been overcast throughout the day and, I just noticed, there has been a touch of rain. I cannot tell if chemtrails have been mixed with the natural clouds. Perhaps, upon clearing, I will be able to see more.

PostMon Dec 06, 2010 8:27 pm  Reply with quote  

Mon. 12/6/10 12:22pm
Hi Folks,

Yesteray was ovrecast most of the day, though there were some breaks later on. And we did have some rain in the evening, not much, though. I thought I saw some trails, too, Ellyn, but couldn't be sure.

This morning, there's some overcast to the south covering the sun, but it's clear off to the north. Confused And I just watched a plane lay in a fresh trail through the chemclouds that are hanging around. Twisted Evil Pretty sure what's in the sky right now is from trails sprayed this morning. There's a diffuse ring around the sun, too, which tells me it's chemical. Some of the clouds just to the east have this dirty gray mottling to them, too. Razz We'll see what the rest of the day brings. Be well, my friends! Smile

Ellyn

PostTue Dec 07, 2010 2:12 am  Reply with quote  

Monday, December 6, 2010, Ventura County / Southern California

A beautiful morning here--after a rain. The spraying started up again later in the morning and continued throughout the day. Spraying was not "over the top," so the freshness of the day could still be partially enjoyed.

Around 4:00 p.m. I observed a spray plane spray a long trail in one direction and then turn in another direction and continue to spray a long trail in that direction. What a time to not have my camera with me.