Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
CT Reports (VOL 5) Please Post Here

Chemtrail Central > Chemtrails

Author Thread
Ellyn

PostThu Dec 16, 2010 3:50 am  Reply with quote  

Wednesday, December 15, 2010, Ventura County / Southern California

Overcast skies here all day. I couldn't tell what was going on above them. A little bit of rain last night and early morning.

PostThu Dec 16, 2010 8:03 pm  Reply with quote  

Th. 12/16/10 12:00pm
Hi Folks,

The overcast yesterday never did break up completely, though in the evening I did see the moon with a ring around it, and later on it even rained a bit. This morning was overcast again but it's now breaking up and inbetween the clouds I can see what may be chemclouds higher up. It's cool and breezy here, too. Be well, my friends! Smile

With Infinite Blessings - May they multiply through Our Eternal Loving Energy.
Let this be the start of something New - me
Ellyn

PostFri Dec 17, 2010 2:43 am  Reply with quote  

Thursday, December 16, 2010, Ventura County / Southern California

The sky was filled with natural clouds this morning. As they disappeared, a sky jammed-pacted full of chemtrails could be seen. More trails were being laid during the afternoon and into the evening hours.

I have posted eight photos of today's chemtrail activity to my Webshots album. They are the first four photos on page 140 at:

http://community.webshots.com/album/569521832jLreYV?start=1668

NOTE: The third photo, DSCO5255, shows a jet aircraft flying by with its very short, quickly dissipating contrail; while, below it is a miles long, expanding trail from a spray plane.

Just click photo to enlarge to see details.

PostFri Dec 17, 2010 8:49 pm  Reply with quote  

Fr. 12/17/10 12:46pm
Hi Folks,

The clouds did clear out yesterday for most of the afternoon and into the early evening. Spraying picked up later in the afternoon to the north and west. I went out around 6:30pm to find trails in that part of the sky, drifting our way. There was also a newish one to the east being lit by the moon. Later on when I went out again, it had clouded up a bit again, though the moon still shone through with a tight ring around it, but then got covered up. Today is completely overcast again and very cool with light drizzle from time to time. Be well, my friends! Smile

Ellyn

PostFri Dec 24, 2010 8:28 am  Reply with quote  

Thursday, December 23, 2010, Ventura County / Southern California

After six days of overcast sky and a lot of rain, the clouds began to clear yesterday afternoon. I noticed some tale-tale trails. Today, there were a lot of natural clouds plus quite a bit of blue sky and sunshine. The air was very fresh and breathable.

I checked outside around 12:30 p.m. and noticed several spray planes spewing out the miles long trails. I checked outside again around 3:30 p.m. and noticed a portion of the sky that had been systematically sprayed with row upon row upon row of trails. The spray planes had worked fast and efficiently.

PostFri Dec 24, 2010 7:03 pm  Reply with quote  

Fr. 12/24/10 Merry Christmas Eve!
Hi Folks,

Wow, the rain here earlier this week was frelling amazing! Shocked It finally cleared late Wednesday afternoon though there were still lots of clouds around. Yesterday was still quite cloudy in the morning but then it cleared again in the afternoon. And they started spraying around 4 or so! Evil or Very Mad Today, there's lots of trails and chemclouds to the north, east and west. Guess they just have to mess up a nice clear sky as soon as they possibly can. Twisted Evil Be well, my friends and have a very Merry Christmas! Very Happy

Ellyn

MASSIVE CHEMTRAIL SPRAY OPERATION OVER SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA! PostFri Dec 24, 2010 11:30 pm  Reply with quote  

Friday, December 24, 2010, Ventura County / Southern California

HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!

There has been a massive chemtrail spray operation here today, which would have been a cloudless, blue-sky day had it not been for this chemtrail onslaught.

I have posted twenty photos of today's saturation of the sky to my Webshots album. They are the last eight photos on page 140 at:

http://community.webshots.com/album/569521832jLreYV?start=1668

and all twelve photos on page 141 at:

http://community.webshots.com/album/569521832jLreYV?start=1680

Just click the photo to enlarge to see better. Once enlarged, there is a place on the right where the enlarged photos can be view on after the other.

PostSat Dec 25, 2010 7:04 pm  Reply with quote  

Sat. 12/25/10 10:52am Merry Christmas!
Hi Folks,

Oh Ellyn, I wish your photos were of nicer things, but they sure do show the insanity of what's going on. Thanks always for posting them! Smile

Most of the spraying here yesterday was mostly around the edges of the sky, not directly overhead, especially to the north where there were lots of parallel and diagonal trails, some crossing each other. Lots of parallel trails to the east as well. If I'd been standing right under any of them, I'm sure the sky would have looked more like Ellyn's fine photos.

Then later in the evening, that heavy, creepy fog rolled in again! As I walked outside, I started singing Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer! "Then one foggy Christmas Eve..." So, did the daytime spraying help produce the fog:?: Confused Anyone else experience this anywhere? I would really like to hear from others around the world about what they're experiencing with the trails. I really don't want to be one of just a few who report here. C'mon folks, lets hear from you!! Very Happy

Be well, my friends and a very Merry Christmas! Very Happy

Avalon2001

PostSat Dec 25, 2010 9:11 pm  Reply with quote  

Sat. 12/25/10 1:06pm
Update

I forgot to report this morning's activities in my previous post!? Rolling Eyes We had a foggy marine layer that was just beginning to break up. The fog was a dirty gray on the hills opposite the house. I went out and where it was starting to break up, were several trails and I even watched a couple being sprayed as I stood there! Evil or Very Mad Right now, there is still a lot of marine clouds rolling around but inbetween are the remains of trails that had been sprayed earlier. And these trails were closer in than yesterday's. No Christmas break for these guys, or for us! Twisted Evil

Be well, my friends! Smile

Ellyn

Massive Chemtrail Spray Operation in southern California PostMon Dec 27, 2010 3:55 am  Reply with quote  

Posting for Saturday, December 25, and Sunday, December 26, 2010, Ventura County / Southern California

Thanks so much, Avalon. I, too, wish my photos could be of something else much more palatable. Chemtrails are all over the place and many read these postings. A little over 6,400 viewers have read these chemtrail posts since October 28, 2010 (I periodically jot down the number of viewers.).

I traveled about 40 minutes yesterday around 1:00 p.m., December 25, from one part of Ventura County to another and observed a sky jammed-packed full of trails. A rain event was forecast for later in the day. A rain system came through, starting around 4:30 p.m., and the county got a substantial amount of rain.

I have posted sixteen photos of today's massive chemtrail operation here. They are all twelve photos on page 142 at:

http://community.webshots.com/album/569521832jLreYV?start=1692

and the first four photos on page 143 at:

http://community.webshots.com/album/569521832jLreYV?start=1704

Just click photos to enlarge to see better.

PostMon Dec 27, 2010 6:41 pm  Reply with quote  

Mon. 12/17/10 10:35am
Hi Folks,

Wow, Ellyn, those photos, especially 5323 with the grid, are amazing! I hope you took good care of yourself while you were out.

Skies here were somewhat similar at different times during the day. But I spent most of yesterday in the ER with my MIL again. She had another fainting episode and she's in for observation right now. I did get outside a few times, though, and the spraying was still on. In the evening, I left to go home and feed the kitties and just as I got in the car I saw a meteorite streak across to the west though there was some chemhaze veiling its full brilliance. Evil or Very Mad Today looks quite clear, but I can see some faint remnants of trails from earlier. We'll see what happens later on. Be well, my friends! Smile

Ellyn

Photos of jet aircraft with normal contrails PostTue Dec 28, 2010 12:15 am  Reply with quote  

Monday, December 27, 2010, Ventura County / Southern California

A very light spray day here today. No natural clouds in the sky and the trails have quickly blended in with the blue sky.

I have posted three photos of normal jet aircraft to my Webshots album in order to show what their short, comet-like contrails look like when trails are not being sprayed. They are the first three photos in the middle row on page 144 at:

http://outdoors.webshots.com/album/569521832jLreYV?start=1704

The jet aircraft in DSC05329 had just dropped a load of trails and had moved on. It had been dropping intermittent loads, or those off again, on again trails.

They will definitely have to be enlarged to see better, so just click photo to enlarge. They make a very good contrast to the four photos in the first row that show massive chemtrail activity.

PostTue Dec 28, 2010 8:39 pm  Reply with quote  

Tu. 12/28/10 12:35pm
Hi Folks,

Turned out there was some spraying going on yesterday later in the afternoon and even into the evening. Today, they've been quite busy. Evil or Very Mad Earlier, most of the activity looked to be off to the north and west but that has cleared out. I've watched a few planes spray trails from the east all the way across to the coast. There were a couple of older trails that crossed and drifted over the sun long after they'd been left. I can see a new one being sprayed right now in the west going southeast as I lean over my computer to look out the window. Twisted Evil We'll see what the rest of the day is like. Rain is predicted for tonight and tomorrow. Be well, my friends! Smile

Ellyn

PostWed Dec 29, 2010 4:05 am  Reply with quote  

Tuesday, December 28, 2010, Ventura County / Southern California

Another massive chemtrail operation today! I have posted nine photos to my Webshots album of this morning's chemtrail activity. They are the last five photos on page 143 at:

http://community.webshots.com/album/569521832jLreYV?start=1704

and the first four photos on page 144 at:

http://community.webshots.com/album/569521832jLreYV?start=1716

PostWed Dec 29, 2010 4:34 pm  Reply with quote  

Ellen, here is one of your pics (I hope)