Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
CT Reports (VOL 5) Please Post Here

Chemtrail Central > Chemtrails

Author Thread
Ellyn

PostFri Jan 14, 2011 11:07 pm  Reply with quote  

Friday, January 14, 2011, Ventura County / Southern California

Thanks, Avalon. I'm doing okay; however, the media has announced a substantial increase in cases of flu for this area. Perhaps the immune systems of some in the population are being really stressed and are unable to function as well as a result.

vegalive, I've seen particularly severe spraying on many major holidays when a lot of people have been out and about. In Spokane, Washington, really heavy spraying would occur at events such as the Lilac Festival when large crowds of people were outside. One time a reporter was reporting on a yearly event in which basketball courts are set up around the city and people come from all over to play. The reporter was trying to be really upbeat that afternoon, but he looked like he was about to keel over. The spraying had been really intense that day.

Today here has been another major spray day, starting very early in the morning. I went outside last night around 1:00 a.m. to see a large chembow around the moon.

I have posted twelve photos of today's chemtrail onslaught to my Webshots album. All twelve photos are on page 150 at:

http://community.webshots.com/album/569521832jLreYV?start=1788

Just click photo to enlarge to see better. Here is photo DSC05527 taken at 1:51 p.m.:

Orlando, FL, USA - Jan. 15, 2011 PostSun Jan 16, 2011 12:31 am  Reply with quote  

Day Two of NO Chemtrail activity whatsoever:)

Ellyn, of course you're right in what you say. And I heard on NPR couple days ago that one out of twelve Americans say that they have Asthma?!
OMG I just found this article:
http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/6122326/a_lung_fungus_could_contribute_to_cases.html

It has been such a heart-healing two days for me, to see that sweet blue sky again, today with just a few natural fluffy white-cotton clouds floating about here and there.
A perfect divine Central Florida sunny winter day, maybe 65 degrees out:D
Now this is why I live here, I am so lucky, and so grateful:)
Ellyn

Another major spray day in parts of southern California PostSun Jan 16, 2011 2:39 am  Reply with quote  

Saturday, January 15, 2011, Ventura County / Southern California

Thanks for the article, vegalive. The percentage of the population now with asthma is far higher that it used to be in the past.

Today was another very heavy spray day here--one day after another! I went outside late last night to see a sky jammed-packed full of trails. The sky was already full of trails by 9:00 this morning.

I have posted twelve photos of the chemtrail onslaught to my Webshots album. All twelve photos can be viewed on page 151 at:

http://community.webshots.com/album/569521832jLreYV?start=1800

I was driving back to my residence when I observed the giant X-mark being made in the sky. Photos DSC05548 and 5549 are what they looked like when I arrived at my residence and got my camera to take some photos.

Here is a photo of DSC05549:

PostSun Jan 16, 2011 7:51 pm  Reply with quote  

Sun. 11/16/11 11:49am
Hi Folks,

Yesterday's skies looked very similar to Ellyn's fine photos. Same again today, even more so. The whole sky is covered with high thin chemclouds and more are being sprayed in. Big dirty ring around the sun. I noticed a small, tight ring around the moon the past two nights as well, and the light seemed a little dimmer than it should be, being filtered through the chemhaze. Twisted Evil Be well, my friends! Smile

With Infinite Blessings - May they multiply through Our Eternal Loving Energy.
Let this be the start of something New - me
vegalive

Orlando, FL, USA - Jan. 16, 2011 PostMon Jan 17, 2011 12:38 am  Reply with quote  

DAY 3 - NO CHEMTRAILS

Beautiful skies here in Central Florida, all through this holiday weekend.

Tomorrow (Monday) is the holiday (MLK Day) - heavy rain is predicted.

So far, our winter here has been alternately Colder or Wetter than
our "normal" winter, which we used to call "the dry season."
Ellyn

PostMon Jan 17, 2011 9:10 am  Reply with quote  

Posting for Sunday, January 16, 2011, Ventura County / Southern California

Still another day of major spraying throughout the entire day today. I did not see a natural cloud in a sky, which would have been a cloudless blue-sky day had it not been for the massive chemtrail onslaught. Chemclouds continue to cover the sky way into the evening hours, along with new fresh trails.

I have posted twelve photos, showing mainly chemclouds from the original spray activity, to my Webshots album. All twelve photos are on page 152 at:

http://community.webshots.com/album/569521832jLreYV?start=1812

Here is photo DSC05563, taken at 3:19 p.m.

PostMon Jan 17, 2011 7:10 pm  Reply with quote  

Mon. 1/17/11 11:07am
Hi Folks,

Some spraying continued on into the evening. At one point, there was a huge ring around the moon, but it later dissipated. So far today, looks like the spray boys have the day off, for the holiday Question Why, when they kept right on through Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years? Confused Temps have warmed up into the 70s! Nice! Cool Be well, my friends! Smile

Ellyn

PostMon Jan 17, 2011 11:07 pm  Reply with quote  

Monday, January 17, 2011, Ventura County / Southern California

A cloudless, blue-sky, CHEMTRAIL FREE day--so far (it's about 3:00 p.m. now).

On these days I always think about whether those, who are oblivious of chemtrails, look at the sky while driving about (it's right in front of them), and wonder why "today's" air traffic is not spewing out those miles-long trails.

IMPORTANT NOTE: I recommend that readers take a look at a video is posted in the "Freeform" forum entitled:

9D NibiruanCouncil Perspective on the Fish/Birds Dying

Jelaila shares the Nibiruan's perspective on why fish and birds are dying around the world.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8eU4iHSTqc

Jelaila also comments on chemtrails containing substances which cause phosgene poisoning, which is mistaken for bronchitis. You may want to research this a bit. I googled "phosgene poisoning" and got:

http://www.google.com/search?q=phosgene+poisoning&rls=com.microsoft:en-us:IE-SearchBox&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&sourceid=ie7&rlz=1I7PCTA_en

Last edited by Ellyn on Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:36 am; edited 1 time in total
vegalive

Orlando, FL, USA - Jan. 18, 2011 PostWed Jan 19, 2011 1:27 am  Reply with quote  

DAY FIVE of NO Chemtrails in Central Florida.

Yesterday had Normal clouds & lots of rain
(altho this is supposed to be our dry season).
Today was gorgeous again -
blue sky with Natural fluffy white Cumulus.

I feel bad about my friends & family out there in Cali
- God bless you all....
Ellyn

PostWed Jan 19, 2011 4:52 am  Reply with quote  

Tuesday, January 18, 2011, Ventura County / Southern California

DAY TWO and no major trails. I know that you are enjoying your FIVE DAY run, vegalive.

PostWed Jan 19, 2011 9:42 pm  Reply with quote  

Wed. 1/19/11 1:41pm
Hi Folks,

No trails at all yesterday here as well! Sunny and warm during the day. Clear and bright moonlight in the evening with a nearly full moon. Today, totally overcast!? Sad I was looking forward to the full moon tonight. Oh well (sigh). Be well, my friends! Smile

vegalive

Orlando, FL, USA - Jan. 19, 2011 PostThu Jan 20, 2011 12:14 am  Reply with quote  

I got the winning streak so far...

DAY SIX - NO CHEMTRAILS

And much Love to Ellyn and Avalon2001 - we seem to be having a 3-way convo lately! Y'all've got the Western Seaboard well-covered:) & I've got the Southeast Peninsula:D

WHERE are our Reporters to help us cover the rest of the country? (or even rest of the world, perhaps?)

& yes I am enjoying some very fine mainly clear, warm winter Florida weather lately - this is exactly why I live here:) It's been so wonderful to see a Natural Sky, soooo beautiful - & to be able to take deep breaths outside, without worrying! It's too amazing - how long can this last???!!!
Ellyn

PostThu Jan 20, 2011 12:55 am  Reply with quote  

Wednesday, January 19, 2011, Ventura County / Southern California

From the looks of the trail-filled sky late last night, I figured this wouldn't be a cloudless, blue-sky day. Even though later in the day much chemtrail debris clear out, the morning and much of the day has been chemtrail laden.

I have posted twelve photos of today's chemtrail activity to my Webshots album. All twelve photos can be viewed on page 153 at:

http://community.webshots.com/album/569521832jLreYV?start=1824

PostThu Jan 20, 2011 8:56 pm  Reply with quote  

Th. 1/20/11 12:48pm
Hi Folks,

Those terrific photos are from yesterday, Ellyn? So you weren't overcast as we were. Considering that today is all nice and sunny again, yesterday was an anomoly. I wonder why? Confused

Yes, they're spraying here again, too, today. Most of the activity seems to be in the north, but of course it drifts our way, spreading into high thin wispies as they go. Evil or Very Mad

I agree with you, vegalive, where is everyone else around the country and around the world who are members here and who are watching the skies? We'd really like to know what's going on in other areas. Thanks so much for your reports and glad to hear you've been trail-free lately! Cool Be well, my friends! Smile

Ellyn

PostThu Jan 20, 2011 11:56 pm  Reply with quote  

Thursday, January 20, 2011, Ventura County / Southern California

Thanks, Avalon. Yes, those photos were all taken around 11:40 a.m. yesterday.

There have been very strong winds today, allowing for much blue sky in spite of the chemtrails being laid. If there are substances that are harmful in the trails, the wind would certainly be spreading it around with today's winds.

I have posted eight photos of today's chemtrail activity to my Webshots album. They are the first eight photos on page 154 at:

http://community.webshots.com/album/569521832jLreYV?start=1836