Vote

Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
CT Reports (VOL 5) Please Post Here

Chemtrail Central > Chemtrails

Author Thread
marklookingup

RC plane flies over New York PostFri Jan 21, 2011 5:54 am  Reply with quote  

Watch the first minute and a half and count the normal, natural clouds.
NOT!

http://www.wimp.com/fliesover/
Avalon2001

PostFri Jan 21, 2011 9:16 pm  Reply with quote  

Fr. 1/21/11 1:13pm
Hi Folks,

Skies here looked very similar to Ellyn's fine photos from yesterday. It all cleared out by evening leaving a nice clear moonlit sky, and very chilly temps. Today is bright and sunny, slightly faded blue sky, but completely empty of clouds and trails! Cool Be well, my friends! Smile

With Infinite Blessings - May they multiply through Our Eternal Loving Energy.
Let this be the start of something New - me
Ellyn

PostSat Jan 22, 2011 10:30 pm  Reply with quote  

Posting for Friday, Januray 21, and Saturday, January 22, 2011, Ventura County / Southern California

Yesterday was an almost chemtrail-free day. I saw one chemtrails. Today was chemtrail-free for much of the day, then the trails showed up the afternoon and evening.

Yes, marklookingup, the video was indeed jammed-packed full of chemtrails--not an uncommon sight.

PostSun Jan 23, 2011 8:24 pm  Reply with quote  

Sun 1/23/11 12:17pm
Hi Folks,

Yesterday was trail-free here, too, until later in the evening. Lots of trails to the north, most had blended together to form a wide band, but there were other shorter lines above and to the side of that as well. Nothing overhead, though, which meant clear starlight and moonlight later. Today, empty skies again! Cool

Thanks for posting the video, marklookinup! I dream about flying like that sometimes! Lots of trails in that sky over NYC, though! I've been watching Bones lately and one episode from season 2 showed a trail-filled sky, other episodes have as well. I wonder if the film makers realize what they're looking at. Indoctrination at the entertainment level - get us all used to seeing the sky like that in our favorite TV shows and noone thinks twice about it when they go outside. Twisted Evil Be well, my friends! Smile

Ellyn

PostMon Jan 24, 2011 12:08 am  Reply with quote  

Sunday, January 23, 2011, Ventura County / Southern California

I have seen many, may chemtrail-filled skies on TV. In fact, it has gotten harder and harder not to see them. Car commercials is one of the places where some of the more outlandish displays of chemtrails can be seen. I believe that showing photos of chemtrails in the sky is both calculated and uncalculated. Uncalculated because it is hard at times to film without their presence, and calculated because it is the private agenda of those making the film to indoctrinate. I have seen clear displays of chemtrails in films directed at children's viewing. Chemtrail-filled sky are even created in their animations.

A pretty, cloudless blue-sky morning and early afternoon, then the spraying began.

I have posted sixteen photos of this afternoon's spray activity to my Webshots album. They are the bottom four photos on page 154 at:

http://outdoors.webshots.com/album/569521832jLreYV?start=1836

and all of the photos on page 155 at:

http://outdoors.webshots.com/album/569521832jLreYV?start=1848

Just click photo to enlarge to see better.

Last edited by Ellyn on Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:45 am; edited 1 time in total
vegalive

Orlando, FL, USA - Jan. 23, 2011 PostMon Jan 24, 2011 12:59 am  Reply with quote  

DAY TEN - NO CHEMTRAILS

But I am extremely concerned over this (please help me share it):
"Constitution is void; congress is irrelevant."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pqkr7HpyCIg
Avalon2001

PostMon Jan 24, 2011 10:00 pm  Reply with quote  

Mon. 1/24/11 1:57pm
Hi Folks,

No trails most of the day yesterday, but as Ellyn reported and photographed, it started up again in the late afternoon and through the evening here. Today, there's been some light activity to the north and west so far. Be well, my friends! Smile

Ellyn

PostMon Jan 24, 2011 10:55 pm  Reply with quote  

Monday, January 24, 2011, Ventura County / Southern California

Another day of chemtrail activity here. I have posted twelve photos of this morning's chemtrail acitivity to my Webshots album. All twelve photos are on page 156 at:

http://outdoors.webshots.com/album/569521832jLreYV?start=1860

Orlando, FL, USA - Jan. 24, 2011 PostMon Jan 24, 2011 11:08 pm  Reply with quote  

DAY ELEVEN - NO CHEMTRAILS:)
Ellyn

PostTue Jan 25, 2011 2:34 am  Reply with quote  

Second posting for Monday, January 24, 2011, Ventura County / Southern California

I have posted some photos of this afternoon's chemtrail activity; however, my main purpose for this second post is to show photos I took at 4:33 p.m. of a spray plane (DSC05645), spewing out a miles long intermittent trail, and two normal jet aircraft (DSC05648 and 5649), with their short, comet-like contrails, not spewing out any trails. I took a closer photo of the spray plane a minute later, and it is DSC05651.

Altogether, I posted seven photos to my Webshots album in this second posting. Just click these photos to enlarge to see better. They are the first seven photos on page 157 at:

http://community.webshots.com/album/569521832jLreYV?start=1872

PostTue Jan 25, 2011 8:42 pm  Reply with quote  

Tu. 1/25/11 12:33pm
Hi Folks,

Looks like you got really doused yesterday, Ellyn. Are you okay?

Today, it's our turn!? Evil or Very Mad Earlier, there was some blue sky and lots of trails. Now, it's nearly overcast and difficult to see any new trails, but they're there. There's a big dirty ring around the sun, too. Twisted Evil Temps are mild and the air seems somewhat oppressive, I think.

I was looking at some art photography last night and sadly the photographers included trail-filled skies in their pictures. I'm tempted to write to them and tell them to be leary of taking photos of the sky when they're loaded with trails, but they'd probably think I was nuts. They do make pretty pictures at sunset, but the effect is ruined for me because I know what I'm looking at. How sad!? Sad

I subscribe to Brasscheck Videos and they've sent some interesting videos about chemtrails. Just got one today that was pretty good. I don't know how to link it in here, but search brasscheck tv videos and you'll find it (don't use google-they track you. Use Start Page (hope it's okay to say this here. Sorry if not Embarassed ). Be well, my friends! Smile

Ellyn

PostWed Jan 26, 2011 4:54 am  Reply with quote  

Tuesday, January 25, 2011, Ventura County / Southern California

Thank you for your information, Avalon. I am doing okay and I hope that your and your family are doing okay as well.

My second post yesterday was to show the difference between an aircraft that is spewing out miles long intermittent chemtrails and two normal jet aircraft with their short, comet-like contrails, since many, many people continue to believe that these miles long trails are from normal jet air traffic.

I have looked at a lot of professional Webshots photos over the years and had the same thoughts as you had about communicating with the artists. It has turned out that sometimes I will comment about a photo being jammed-packed full of chemtrail-filled skies, but not often.

Artists were the first to see these chemtrail-filled skies, because of their interests as artists in all of nature. Unfortunately, I believe that a very great percentage of them think that they are photographing natural skies and they are drawn to the beauty some of these trails can create at different times. Also, I believe that it has gotten harder and harder to find skies that do not have chemtrail activity of some sort.

I have posted five photos of today's chemtrail activity to my Webshots album. They are the last five photos on page 157 at:

http://community.webshots.com/album/569521832jLreYV?start=1872

PostWed Jan 26, 2011 8:07 pm  Reply with quote  

Wed. 1/26/11 11:52am
Hi Folks,

Later after my post yesterday, the skies cleared somewhat to reveal more trails, and watched a couple being sprayed as well. Today, the sun is covered by what looks like a combo of trails and natural clouds with a dirty ring around it, but I can't be sure now which is which. There's been a lot of spray activity here this morning and different parts of the sky are streaked with lines and wisps. I haven't noticed much HAARP activity lately creating the ripples and pebble effects we've all seen before.

I agree with you, Ellyn, that a lot of artists probably don't realize what they're seeing is not natural. Yes, sometimes the effects can be quite beautiful, especially at sunset and sunrise, so naturally these folks want to capture that in their work. I agree, too, that it's getting more difficult to find a natural sky these days. I just hope those who paint won't include trails in their work even if that's what they see when they go out. I hope someday this knowledge will be widespread enough that our artists won't make art out of this abomination! Although it could be said that they're turning something abhorent into something beautiful. It's just that personally, I can't appreciate it as much as I otherwise would. (sigh) Be well, my friends! Smile

Ellyn

PostThu Jan 27, 2011 2:54 am  Reply with quote  

Wednesday, January 26, 2011, Ventura County / Southern California

I quite agree, Avalon.

Lots of chemclouds today and all different varieties. I noticed few trails, so the spray activity creating the chemclouds must have started elsewhere. There may also have been a few natural clouds in the mix.

PostThu Jan 27, 2011 6:19 am  Reply with quote  

The PNW (Seattle area) was insanely sprayed today (Wed), all day.