CT Reports (VOL 5) Please Post Here

Chemtrail Central > Chemtrails

Author Thread
Avalon2001

PostThu Jan 27, 2011 9:00 pm  Reply with quote  

Th. 1/27/11 12:54pm
Hi Folks,

Stay safe, marklookingup!

Beautiful, clear skies and sunshine, warm temps, breezy here today! Cool Saw one plane blowing a contrail earlier. There may have been one trail way off to the north, but it's gone now.

Started coughing hard yesterday (husband has been ill the past few days, too), and it's settling in my chest. Bronchitis maybe. Trail related? I don't usually get sick with colds or flus anymore, so don't know what this is for sure. Razz Took a double dose of Vit C and keep drinking water, tea and hopefully knock it out. You all be well, my friends! Smile

With Infinite Blessings - May they multiply through Our Eternal Loving Energy.
Let this be the start of something New - me
Ellyn

PostFri Jan 28, 2011 12:22 am  Reply with quote  

Thursday, January 27, 2011, Ventura County / Southern California

If you haven't already, Avalon, check out the video I recommended in my post for Monday, January 17, 2011. It's on page 44. The video discusses phosgene poisoning/toxicity said to be from chemtrails, which affect the respiratory and bronchical areas. In a recent post, one member commented on Jack LaLanne dying from pneumonia, and asked why, even at 96, as healthy as he was, he would get pneumonia.

Today's chemtrail activity was a bit unusual: Large puff clouds could be observed in areas of the sky. As the day wore on these puff clouds expanded to present themselves in various forms.

I have posted eight photos of today's chemtrail activity to my Webshots album. They are the first eight photos on page 158 at:

http://community.webshots.com/album/569521832jLreYV?start=1884

Here is DSC05674:

Orlando, FL, USA - Jan. 27, 2011 PostFri Jan 28, 2011 1:26 am  Reply with quote  

They're ba-aack!

Central Florida enjoyed two blessed weeks of only natural normal clouds, with lots of beautiful blue sky.

But today broke my heart again, with what I'll call moderate chemtrail activity - it started happening before sunrise, & even at dusk it was still going on:(

I believe it could have been a lot worse. We had some pretty brisk winds all day, & that seemed to have been breaking apart the chemtrails faster than usual, & even somewhat dissipating that thin hazy/cloudy effect....
Avalon2001

PostFri Jan 28, 2011 7:59 pm  Reply with quote  

Fr. 1/27/11 11:52am
Hi Folks,

Some spraying later in the afternoon yesterday. Evil or Very Mad Today so far, clear empty blue skies, warm temps, slight breeze. Cool We'll see if they start up again later.

Ellyn, photo 5671 almost looks like that cloud could be hiding a UFO! Wink I'll have to check out that vid you posted, too. I didn't know Jack LaLanne died from pneumonia. Even as healthy as he was, I don't think it's uncommon for the elderly develop and die from that illness. Still, it's sad he's gone now. I'm also feeling better Very Happy , doubled up on Vit C and sat in the sunshine for a while yesterday and today.

vegalive, sorry to hear your spray break has ended. Let's hope the activity stays on the mild side, or they break again altogether, which would be much preferable! Very Happy Be well, my friends! Smile

vegalive

Orlando, FL, USA - Jan. 28, 2011 PostSat Jan 29, 2011 1:13 am  Reply with quote  

STRANGE.

Today at dawn I observed what were surely chemclouds. Not the usual hazy stuff. These were more like puffy banks of clouds; arrayed in gigantic rows. The chemtrails were expanding in a non-hazy manner. And when sunlight hit the edge of the cloud mass, it was highly iridescent - a tell-tale sign, right? So, were they different chemicals than usual? And why the spraying done under cover of night???!!!

Our wind was rather brisk again today. Once those initial clouds had blown away, we had lovely beautiful completely clear brilliant blue skies all day:D

TODAY, (central) Florida lived up to its name of THE SUNSHINE STATE:)
Ellyn

PostSat Jan 29, 2011 9:42 am  Reply with quote  

Friday, January 28, 2011, Ventura County / Southern California

A chemtrail free day today -- quite nice!

Avalon, I have heard that chemclouds are created to cover up UFOs, but I don't know if these unusual chemclouds were doing that. There were several of them placed throughout the sky. Some stayed in a very definite form for quite awhile before beginning to expand.

PostSat Jan 29, 2011 8:57 pm  Reply with quote  

Sat. 1/29/11 12:43pm
Hi Folks,

There is some very light spraying going here today off to the north again, very faint and distant for now. Otherwise, sunny, clear and warm again! Cool

I wouldn't be surprised if they spray a cover for UFOs, Ellyn! Why not? And/or they make it look that way as another method of indoctrination for the ultimate reveal - or UFO hoax, that's being planned by TPTB. I think it will be difficult for anyone to know the Truth for sure when "it" happens.

vegalive, it may be different chems they're spraying to achieve the iridescence you're seeing, or just the way the sunlight is hitting it. I've seen dirty orange/brown rings around the sun, and the moon, plenty of sundogs, too. I suppose sundogs can occur naturally, but I'd never seen one until 1997 in Santa Barbara. I think this spraying has been going on a lot longer than any of us think or remember. And night spraying, sure, they do this dirty work under cover of darkness, and brazenly keep on going right through broad daylight! Twisted Evil I only hope and pray someday we can put a stop to this horror.

Be well, my friends! Smile

Ellyn

PostSun Jan 30, 2011 2:32 am  Reply with quote  

Saturday, January 29, 2011, Ventura County / Southern California

The following article gives quite a bit of information about Chemtrails:

Educate-Yourself at http://educate-yourself.org/ct/

Heavy spraying here today. Trails were noticeably being laid in late morning and continued to get heavier as the day wore on. Last night at the 11:00 news, the "meterologist" for one on the TV news stations advised that southern California might expect about 30% chance of rain by Sunday evening. I'm not sure whether this spraying was purposely done just before a rain event expected the next day, or had nothing to do with it.

I have posted eight photos of this afternoon's chemtrail activity to my Webshots album. They are the last four photos on page 158 at:

http://community.webshots.com/album/569521832jLreYV?start=1884

and the first four photos on page 159 at:

http://community.webshots.com/album/569521832jLreYV?start=1896

PostSun Jan 30, 2011 9:10 pm  Reply with quote  

Sun. 1/30/11 1:07pm
Hi Folks,

Mostly cloudy here today after the clouds rolled in late yesterday afternoon and evening. Through some breaks in the clouds, however, I can see trail activity. Evil or Very Mad Temps are cooler and it's quite breezy. Rain, eh? We'll see.

I checked out that website you posted, Ellyn. Lots of good stuff there, you're right! Thanks! Very Happy Be well, my friends! Smile

Ellyn

PostMon Jan 31, 2011 1:36 am  Reply with quote  

Sunday, January 30, 2011, Ventura County / Southern California

It has rained here off and on throughout the day. I could see chemtrail activity through the natural clouds when they cleared.

PostMon Jan 31, 2011 1:41 am  Reply with quote  

quote:
Originally posted by Ellyn
Friday, January 28, 2011, Ventura County / Southern California

A chemtrail free day today -- quite nice!

Avalon, I have heard that chemclouds are created to cover up UFOs, but I don't know if these unusual chemclouds were doing that. There were several of them placed throughout the sky. Some stayed in a very definite form for quite awhile before beginning to expand.

You have heard from who, someones dead child??? Some schizophrenic claiming aliens are talking in his head, or maybe another one of your wacky leaders??? N9D out!!!
Ellyn, your BS is nothing but chaff to distract from the real issue at hand. But then you do report daily and post your chemtrail photos attempting to maintain a credible stance for your wicked little fan club...
Your crap lends credibility to those who claim this site is full of tinfoil hat wearing lunatics, Miss prolific poster.
Your time here nears its end!
Walk carefully from this point on, remembering that you have been warned and I am fully able and ready to end your membership here at any moment.
I would also like to extend a gracious warning to any of her would be defendants or backers, fans or friends or whatever you may consider yourselves, step out cautiously as you will be walking on thin ice as well...

Last edited by starman1 on Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Ellyn

Major chemtrail activity over parts of southern California PostMon Jan 31, 2011 11:34 pm  Reply with quote  

Monday, January 31, 2011, Ventura County / Southern California

Major chemtrail activity today, particular during the morning hours. I have posted sixteen photos of today's chemtrail onslaught to my Webshots album. They are the last eight photos on page 159 at:

http://community.webshots.com/album/569521832jLreYV?start=1896

and the first eight photos on page 160 at:

http://community.webshots.com/album/569521832jLreYV?start=1908

Here is photo DSC05736, taken at 9:26 a.m.:

Orlando, FL, USA - Jan. 31, 2011 PostTue Feb 01, 2011 12:32 am  Reply with quote  

I am behind on my posting!

CENTRAL FLORIDA:

On Saturday, Jan. 29 we had gorgeous clear skies.

Yesterday, SUN. Jan. 30 - LOTS OF CHEMTRAIL SPRAYING!!!
(I took a bunch of pictures - one day soon I'll start posting pix)

Today, Mon. Jan. 31 - lots of sunshine & blue skies, mixed with natural-looking clouds (along with some suspicious-looking clouds/haze in the background, but I did not observe any spraying).
Avalon2001

PostTue Feb 01, 2011 1:02 am  Reply with quote  

Mon. 1/31/11 4:55pm
Hi Folks,

Yike's Ellyn! Some of those photos are scary! Shocked Take care!

vegalive, glad you had at least one clear day! Cool Let's hope for more.

We had rain yesterday afternoon and evening, sometimes quite hard. Today dawned with the sun with lingering clouds, and sure 'nuff, trails! Evil or Very Mad Saw a few being sprayed as well. Temps are cooler with the breezes, too. Be well, my friends! Smile

starman1

PostTue Feb 01, 2011 3:31 pm  Reply with quote  

quote:
Originally posted by Ellyn
Thursday, January 27, 2011, Ventura County / Southern California

If you haven't already, Avalon, check out the video I recommended in my post for Monday, January 17, 2011. It's on page 44. The video discusses phosgene poisoning/toxicity said to be from chemtrails, which affect the respiratory and bronchical areas. In a recent post, one member commented on Jack LaLanne dying from pneumonia, and asked why, even at 96, as healthy as he was, he would get pneumonia.

Today's chemtrail activity was a bit unusual: Large puff clouds could be observed in areas of the sky. As the day wore on these puff clouds expanded to present themselves in various forms.

Unbelievable, was she suggesting Dear "Jack LaLanne" died from "phosgene poisoning/toxicity"... Or was the mention of it in the beginning of the paragraph pure coincidence.
Check the source for God's sake! "9D Nibiruan Council Woman"......
Are you kidding me??? GO AWAY!