Media
Vote

Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
CT Reports (VOL 5) Please Post Here

Chemtrail Central > Chemtrails

Author Thread
vegalive

Orlando, FL, USA - Feb. 11, 2011 PostSat Feb 12, 2011 2:56 am  Reply with quote  

Wed. Feb 9:
Dawn brought us the otherworldly "lovely" sight of huge bands of bright pink stretching across the sky as the sun came up & rosily illuminated many parallel rows of big fluffed-out chemtrails. And I sez, "Here we go again!" As morning wore on, I observed the horrendous chemical assault of that vapory-looking white stuff sort of feathering down, looking horrendously toxic today. During afternoon, everything eventually blew away &/or dissipated into our atmosphere & onto our earth. But around the edges of the sky, the air had that telltale gray smudgy look, not real blue at all.

Thurs. Feb 10:
Gray clouds blanketing entire sky, with many occasional rain showers. Midafternoon, most clouds rolled away & sky looked quite clear, a real true blue in color:) Cold today, maybe 60 degrees at best.

Fri. Feb 11:
Gray clouds covering sky till afternoon - no rain, cold again. Later, we had partial clearing with some sunshine - no chemtrails in sight:D
marklookingup

PostSat Feb 12, 2011 4:12 am  Reply with quote  

Wed. & Thurs. in the PNW:

Avalon2001

PostSun Feb 13, 2011 8:39 pm  Reply with quote  

Sun 2/13/11 12:31pm
Hi Folks,

Yesterday was another beautiful day here, trail-free. Last night late in the evening, a "cloud" formation had formed to the north/northwest and little to the northeast areas of the sky. I couldn't determine if this was trail-made or not, though the "clouds" looked straiated to some degree.

Today, there are some "clouds" to the east and south, some hovering around the sun. There's also a long band of, I think, natural clouds in the distant north. I did see a trail being laid in earlier, but it dissipated fairly quickly, or seemed to, so that as the plane flew on into the distance, it looked like a "normal" contrail (another plane was in the sky at the same time blowing a contrail). However, that first plane did leave behind a faint line long after it dissappeared over the coast. So something is going on, but not much, that I can see anyway. Otherwise, it's warm and sunny, mid 60s, breezy. Cool Be well, my friends! Smile

With Infinite Blessings - May they multiply through Our Eternal Loving Energy.
Let this be the start of something New - me
vegalive

Orlando, FL, USA - Feb. 14, 2011 PostTue Feb 15, 2011 1:13 am  Reply with quote  

Saturday, Feb. 12, 2011 - HEAVY CHEMTRAILS
If not for chem activity, sky would have been completely clear! I observed - all day - large banks of parallel chemclouds; I know they were chem-caused because on the edges sometimes I saw that weird horrible lacy "dripping-down" effect:( Even though there was a stiff breeze, these chemclouds did not readily disperse - the clouds were holding together....
I've really been thinking that, at least around here, there are two different kinds of spraying going on. (1) what I observed today, and (2) the kind of chemtrail that dissipates rather quickly & spreads a chemhaze pall over all the sky.
Now that I reflect on it, I could swear sometimes I've seen both at once - the denser "clouds" closer to earth, & the "thinner" stuff at a higher altitude (seen at times in between the nearer "clouds").

Sunday, Feb. 13, 2011 - NO CHEMTRAILS - clear blue skies all day:)
Monday, Feb. 14, 2011 - NO CHEMTRAILS - clear blue skies all day:)
Avalon2001

PostTue Feb 15, 2011 9:11 pm  Reply with quote  

Tu. 2/15/11 1:09pm
Hi Folks,

Started off this morning as quite overcast, but it's breaking up now and clearing. What sky I can see, it's a faded blue, but I don't see any trails - yet. The air feels moist which is unusual around here, with warm temps, a little breezy. Cool Be well, my friends! Smile

Ellyn

PostFri Feb 18, 2011 12:23 am  Reply with quote  

Thursday, February 17, 2011, Ventura County / Southern California

Wonderful photos, marklookingup!

This area got some rain on Tuesday and Wednesday. I noticed some trails behind the cumulus clouds. Today has been a beautiful day with lots of gorgeous cumulus clouds and blue sky. It is now about 4:30 p.m. and even though the sun is still bright, many of the natural clouds have cleared to a sky full of chemtrails.

I have posted four photos of this afternoon's chemtrail activity to my Webshots album. They are the second four photos on page 163 at:

http://community.webshots.com/album/569521832jLreYV?start=1932

Orlando, FL, USA - Feb. 17, 2011 PostFri Feb 18, 2011 1:03 am  Reply with quote  

Tuesday, Feb. 15, 2011
Started out clear, but after noon the chemtrail spraying steadily got worse & worse, until by sundown the sky was a mess if u know what i mean:(

Wednesday, Feb. 16, 2011
Clouds & sun - no chemtrails, nor chemclouds:)
Warm, low 70's.

Thursday, Feb. 17, 2011
Sun & clouds - no chem activity!
Gorgeous, near 80:)
marklookingup

PostFri Feb 18, 2011 5:34 am  Reply with quote  

WELCOME BACK ELLEN!!!

I'm happy now!
Avalon2001

PostFri Feb 18, 2011 9:27 pm  Reply with quote  

Fr. 2/18/11 1:24pm
Hi Folks,

Hey Ellyn, great photos! Very Happy Skies here looked similar yesterday though the spraying wasn't so heavy or obvious. Same again here today, though I think HAARP is on as the "clouds" are all rippley and pebbley. Skies are faded blue, mid 60s. Did get some rain the other night, too, and more is expected, but we'll see. Last night, there was a huge ring around the full moon as it shone through high, thin "clouds" which may have been trail-made. There were some trails last night at one point. Be well, my friends! Smile

Ellyn

PostSat Feb 19, 2011 12:01 am  Reply with quote  

Friday, February 18, 2011, Ventura County / Southern California

Thanks guys--very much appreciated!

I went outside around 9:30 p.m. last to see a giant chemtrail circling the moon and the rest of the sky full of chemtrails.

The sky is overcast today; however, I noticed the same thing this morning that Avalon commented upon--pebbly looking clouds and also some that had an oil-like appearance.

PostSat Feb 19, 2011 7:36 pm  Reply with quote  

Sat. 2/19/11 11:31am
Hi Folks,

Yesterday started off so lovely, then it clouded over and rained like the dickens from the afternoon through the night. There are supposed to be storms coming in to keep it raining here right through till Monday, but right now, the clouds have cleared away and the sun is out, but I suspect it won't be for long. From where I'm sitting (with my 20lb. tuxedo cat on my lap, Ringo), I can't see any trails, but they may be in another part of the sky, if they're there at all. Be well, my friends! Smile

Ellyn

PostSun Feb 20, 2011 11:21 pm  Reply with quote  

Sunday, February 20, 2011, Ventura County / Southern California

Yesterday was overcast and rainy here. Today has been a beautiful day with deep blue sky, cumulus clouds and fresh air.

The spraying here has begun around 2:30 p.m. with several spray planes spraying at once. I have posted sixteen photos of this spraying activity to my Webshots album. They are the last four photos on page 162, taken around 2:40 p.m., at:
http://community.webshots.com/album/569521832jLreYV?start=1932

and the first four photos on page 163, taken around 4:30 p.m., at:

http://community.webshots.com/album/569521832jLreYV?start=1944

and the last eight photos on page 163, taken around 5:30 p.m., at:

http://community.webshots.com/album/569521832jLreYV?start=1944

These photos show a clear progression of the spreading of chemtrails over an area during a three hour period during an afternoon from 2:30 to 5:30 while the spray planes are actively spraying the area.

Just click photos to enlarge to see better.

Orlando, FL, USA - Feb. 20, 2011 PostMon Feb 21, 2011 2:25 am  Reply with quote  

Friday, Feb. 18, 2011
NO CHEM ACTIVITY
Beautiful day, natural clouds with plenty of sun - warm, in the 70's.

Saturday, Feb. 19, 2011
NO CHEM ACTIVITY
Almost unbelievably gorgeous - temp around 80, clear sunny skies all day - no clouds at all:)

Sunday, Feb. 20, 2011
NO CHEM ACTIVITY
Quite cloudy at times, with blue sky breaking thru quite often, especially afternoon & early evening. Warm, about 75. I looked at all sectors of the sky frequently thru the day, & could see no chem activity anywhere. By nightfall, sky was mostly clear with just a few natural-looking clouds floating by.

Living in this area & working at an outdoors position "for the mouse," I really wonder if the powers are smartening up re chemtrails allowed to be sprayed over the big D. It seems weird that ever since i posted a pic of such activity on fb, I haven't seen anything directly sprayed over us there. certainly i see it happening in the distance sometimes, & then the sh*t blows over our way & we get dumped on anyway. I have to wonder if somebody somewhere realized that if chemtrails are sprayed directly over this tourist area, it is not conducive to tourism & needed revenues - because they know more & more people are becoming aware of what chemtrails are!
This weekend is a holiday wkend, because of what, presidents day? So far, i've seen no activity at all. tomorrow is the holiday itself, so we'll see if this clarity continues, & for how long....
Yes, in case u were wondering, i do count my blessings OFTEN, that i live here & it is sunny eighty degrees in february. i have lived in the north so i know what that's like. God bless all the good people who live in the cold winter, especially those upon whom yet more snow is falling. You are brave & hardy souls, tougher than me!
Avalon2001

PostMon Feb 21, 2011 8:43 pm  Reply with quote  

Mon. 2/21/11 12:36pm
Hi Folks,

We had some really weird weather the other day. It had cleared in the morning Saturday after raining on and off through the previous night. Then in the afternoon, the clouds gathered again and let loose with thunder, lightening and hail! Shocked It continued to rain on and off during the evening through till Sunday morning, when it cleared again. Big fluffy clouds, and trails in between!? Evil or Very Mad Spraying continued through the day and evening as well. Today, it's sunny, mid 60s and tell-tale trail activity. In a huge patch of pebbley clouds was a near perfect oval hole, as well as several short lines where planes must have flown through leaving dripping trails mixed in. Be well, my friends! Smile

vegalive

Orlando, FL, USA - Feb. 23, 2011 PostThu Feb 24, 2011 1:35 am  Reply with quote  

Reporting from Central Florida re the following days:

Monday, Feb. 21, 2011
Tuesday, Feb. 22, 2011
Wednesday, Feb. 23, 2011

NO CHEM ACTIVITY
Incredibly gorgeous:)
Mixture of sun & clouds, in the low 80's usually with a nice breeze.