Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
CT Reports (VOL 5) Please Post Here

Chemtrail Central > Chemtrails

Author Thread
Ellyn

PostSun Jan 31, 2010 2:14 am  Reply with quote  

Saturday, January 30, 2010, Ventura County / Southern California

The sky here was full of chemclouds all day long, intermixed with some natural cumulus clouds. Also saw the remnants of trails that had been laid throughout the day.

PostSun Jan 31, 2010 3:00 am  Reply with quote  

I'm feeling icky too Avalon....like kind of down and for no reason? Maybe it's the full moon or maybe they are actually putting things in the air to make us feel this way, wouldn't surprise me.
Ellyn

Persistent chemtrail activity today in southern Californnia PostSun Jan 31, 2010 10:11 pm  Reply with quote  

Sunday, January 31, 2010, Ventura County / Southern California

Chemtrail activity has been persistent throughout the morning and into the afternoon--a major spray day today! The temperature began to go lower as the trails thickened, and a wind came up.

I posted twelve photos to my Webshots album. They can all be viewed on page 74 at:

http://community.webshots.com/album/569521832jLreYV?start=876

A couple of photos show active spraying, which can be more clearly viewed if enlarged by clicking on photo.

Last edited by Ellyn on Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Avalon2001

PostSun Jan 31, 2010 10:39 pm  Reply with quote  

Sun 1/31/10
Hi folks,

Much the same here today as Ventura. Kind of cool here, too. Be well, my friends! Smile

With Infinite Blessings - May they multiply through Our Eternal Loving Energy.
Let this be the start of something New - me
Ellyn

Sky in Ventura County, CA under a chemcloud blanket all day PostTue Feb 02, 2010 12:11 am  Reply with quote  

Monday, February 1, 2010, Ventura County / Southern California

The sky here has been under a chemcloud blanket since very early morning. I posted twelve photos to my Webshots album. They will need to be enlarged to see the chemtrail lines more clearly. All twelve photos can be viewed on page 75 at:

http://outdoors.webshots.com/album/569521832jLreYV?start=888

The TV weather reporters are saying that this area will be getting more rain, which should begin around Tuesday evening at the earliest and last until perhaps Sunday.

PostTue Feb 02, 2010 2:54 pm  Reply with quote  

Happy Groundhog Day! The groundhog saw the chemtrails and went back in his burrow indefinately.
The sun came out here the last few days along with horrific ct activity, especially yesterday.
Avalon2001

PostTue Feb 02, 2010 6:23 pm  Reply with quote  

Tue. 2/2/10
Hi Folks,

Chemcast yesterday for the most part. Lots of trails were sprayed as well. Looks like today is going the same way. A big long one is right over our backyard right now, getting fuzzy along the line in the only patch of blue I can see from here. It won't be blue for long. I can also see four short lines coming out the soup like fingers. I think we're supposed to get rain here later - Ellyn, you said that, didn't you? It looks like it might be a go, hard to say at the moment. Be well, my friends! Smile

Ellyn

More chemclouds today in southern California PostWed Feb 03, 2010 1:50 am  Reply with quote  

Tuesday, February 2, 2010, Ventura County / Southern California

Lots of chemclouds again today, which later mixed with natural clouds flowing into the area, which could possibly bring some rainl--if allowed. There was also a fair amount of fresh trails being sprayed throughout the day.

Avalon, the weather forecasters announced that the rain was to begin on Tuesday evening; now they are saying Wadnesday evening. The chemtrail spray program could do little to effect the massive systems resulting in the last big six days of rain; however, I believe they have more control over this upcoming system, so the amount of rain we get from this system could fizzle out from what had been anticipated. This area has had substantial chemclouds and chemtrails for ten days in a row now after the big rains.

I posted six photos to my Webshots album of chemtrail activity. They are the first six photos on page 76 at:

http://community.webshots.com/album/569521832jLreYV?start=900

PostWed Feb 03, 2010 6:22 pm  Reply with quote  

Wed. 2/3/10
Hi Folks,

Much the same situation here yesterday as well as in Ventura. Today, I don't see any obvious trails but there seems to be some marine clouds drifting in from the coast. Who knows what they may be concealing. Where there's blue sky, though, it looks clear of trails, so far. I heard yesterday that the rain won't start until Thursday, Ellyn. We'll see... Be well, my friends! Smile

SALFORD66

No chemtrails today! PostThu Feb 04, 2010 12:15 am  Reply with quote  

First day in a while no chemtrails whatsoever, I think I gotta move somewhereelse.........I really feel a big difference not seeing them and once you know you can't go back right. I can't stop looking up now, it's too late. Maybe hypnotism would stop me looking up.

I heard Alaska is pretty free but too cold for me and HAARP station is up there. Hawaii...a bit remote
bjane

PostThu Feb 04, 2010 2:25 am  Reply with quote  

My part of Canada is really bad, Sal, as is the rest from what I can tell.
Ellyn

PostThu Feb 04, 2010 4:31 am  Reply with quote  

Wednesday, February 3, 2010, Ventura County / Southern California

A cloudless, blue-sky day today for the most part until later in the afternoon. Even by 2:00 p.m. I had only observed two small trails; however, I walked outside around 4:00 p.m. and observed a portion of the sky, mostly to the west, full of trails, and there are the remnants of trails in what would be a cloudless sky this evening.

SALFORD, I think a lot of us chemtrail observers have had the thought of moving somewhere where the chemtrail spray program was far less active--I sure have; however, I don't know where that would be. I know a long haul trucker who has travelled across the U.S. many times in all directions, and he told me that he has observed trails everywhere, from early morning to late at night--especially across farm lands.

PostThu Feb 04, 2010 7:23 am  Reply with quote  

Wed. 2/3/10

I have to agree - I don't think there's anywhere that spraying isn't going on (is that correct grammar? Wink ) I've seen videos and photos from all around the world as well as satellite photos and all the skies are marked with trails everywhere. It's terrible to think there's no escape from it. The poles, perhaps? But I certainly wouldn't want to live there! Confused Guess we'd have to go to the moon to escape the crap they're spraying on us. (sigh) Don't give up hope, though. Maybe someone someday will wake up and realize that they're killing themselves as much as anyone else and end the madness. Don't hold your breath on that one, though. Get a gas mask! ugh Rolling Eyes

Had a trail-free day here, though, all day. I didn't see anything out to the west later in the afternoon as Ellyn did. We'll see how tomorrow goes. Be well, my friends! Smile

Ellyn

PostFri Feb 05, 2010 3:09 am  Reply with quote  

Thursday, February 4, 2010, Ventura County / Southern California

Lots of natural clouds today; however, I also saw chemclouds behind them and intermixed with them. The weather forecasters are now saying that a rain event is expected late Friday night and Saturday morning. It just keeps getting widdled down. They initially said that rain was to begin on Tuesday evening.

I posted six photos of today's activity to my Webshots album. They are the bottom six photos on page 76:

http://community.webshots.com/album/569521832jLreYV?start=900

Last edited by Ellyn on Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Avalon2001

PostFri Feb 05, 2010 3:58 am  Reply with quote  

Th. 2/4/10
Hi Folks,

Same here as Ventura (according to Ellyn! Wink ) I did see several definite trails amongst the normal coastal clouds. Didn't see any actual planes spraying, though. I heard rain was due over the weekend, starting tomorrow. We'll see. Be well, my friends! Smile