Media
Vote

Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
FULFORD: N.W.O. Cabal collapsing: signs everywhere

Chemtrail Central > New World Order

Author Thread
Ellyn

FULFORD: N.W.O. Cabal collapsing: signs everywhere PostSun Mar 28, 2010 1:41 am  Reply with quote  

The N.W.O. Cabal is collapsing; the signs are everywhere

By Benjamin Fulford
March 26, 2010

The following group contacted the Black Dragon Society promising the Federal Reserve Board and the Washington D.C. crime syndicates will soon lose power. They sent me an audio file but I got the message “this file cannot be opened at this domain.” However, I found the audio here:

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=169644

Several people, including a direct envoy from the Chinese Politburo and a member of the British Royal family have told me a similar tale of imminent change. The gist of all their stories is that soon vast amounts of new government-controlled funding will become available and that the Federal Reserve Board and the Internal Revenue Service will be dismantled.

We have been disappointed before but there is enough information now available, even on the corporate propaganda media outlets, to make it clear we are reaching the end game.

Among the bits of evidence we find Japan, China and Russia not only not buying new Treasury bills but actively reducing their holdings. We also find the world’s central banks are no longer buying T-bills either.

Then we have China announcing they will have a trade deficit in March. That sounds like bad news for China but in fact is due to their increasing their imports of commodities from around the world by 80% year on year. This is part of their strategy to take down fiat dollars by refusing to buy anything but real stuff with their own hard-earned dollars.

Anybody with basic math skills can figure out, after looking at this chart from the St. Louis Federal Reserve Board:

http://research.stlouisfed.org/fred2/graph/?s[1][id]=AMBNS

that the only reason the US has not experienced hyper-inflation is because all those trillions of dollars the Feds have created since September 2008 are not being honored as valid currency by the rest of the world and even most of the US banking system.

On top of this you have over a dozen US states (and soon a lot more) suing the Federal Government claiming the Obama health-care law is un-constitutional. Most states have also now passed laws denouncing many D.C. power grabs as un-constitutional.

The British have also thrown down the gauntlet at D.C. by demanding that Bush era Vice-President Cheney, Secretary of State Rice and “Defense” Minister Rumsfeld all testify in front of a Parliamentary enquiry into the legality of the Iraq war.

Even the most brainwashed people out there will also notice the Euro and the European Union are falling apart. Basically, the hard working and frugal Germans and Nordic peoples are refusing to subsidize the Mediterranean countries. The “Greek” crisis is really the death knell for the Soviet style EU because the Mediterranean countries have no viable alternative to issuing their own currency. The Euro is going to end up as a German/Nordic successor to the Deutschemark.

Of course, it is not over until the fat lady sings and until we see the propaganda media organs shut down and the Washington D.C. criminals put in their place, we need to keep our powder dry and stay fully alert for any tricks or terror they may try to pull off.

benjaminfulford.typepad.com/benjaminfulford/

PostTue Jul 06, 2010 10:51 pm  Reply with quote  

The elite collapsing i really doubt it dont you know what happens when you back a dog into a corner it BITES!
 View user's profile Visit poster's website Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
SALFORD66

PostWed Jul 07, 2010 4:21 am  Reply with quote  

I wish this was true but I see them increasing their power not losing it. I also see the public as being so docile......there is no reaction anymore, they can do what they like.
bjane

PostWed Jul 07, 2010 12:38 pm  Reply with quote  

Hi Ellyn & Salford. I agree, Salford. They are still spraying us daily with all that crap, they are keeping people away from the oil spill, not letting the public see what's going on, not letting many would-be helpers stop the spill or protect the estuaries etc., gaining more economic power to wipe out any remaining sound banks, rob pensions etc., allowing hired thugs to burn police cars at the G20, then arresting and abusing peaceful protesters. And the majority of the public just don't get what's going on.

I guess it's a combination of the nearly complete acquiescence of the mainstream media and that the truth is so diabolical that it is difficult to believe?
Ellyn

The giant will not go down without a fight to the end. PostWed Jul 07, 2010 8:56 pm  Reply with quote  

The giant will not go down without a fight to the end--perhaps of the Earth, they don't care!

It is like a giant going down, but not going down without a real battle. Several sources have discussed this. Those who have been ruling for eons are saying in effect: We will destroy Earth before we will give up our power. And information from David Icke in which he states that the BP oil spill was a calculated move, plus the comment I posted on this article just below it, seem to back up this scenario.

'And the Sea Shall turn to Blood'...

http://www.chemtrailcentral.com/forum/thread14253.html

For any interested in reading a piece of channeled information on the subject, here is a Juy 6, 2010 update by Sheldan Nidle:

http://www.paoweb.com/sn070610.htm

PostWed Jul 07, 2010 10:26 pm  Reply with quote  

And I guess, Ellyn, we have to hope that the big fight will make the truth more obvious and the giant will be held accountable...
Ellyn

PostThu Jul 08, 2010 6:53 am  Reply with quote  

We can all play a part by visualizing the world we want and NOT the world we don't want. Those who have been running the show for a very long time have made a huge effort to convince human beings that they are weak and helpless and can play no active part in their future. This is how they have controlled the masses and maintained their power base.

The truth is that humans are very, very powerful players in the game. What we focus on is often what presents itself. Those who would rule over us have known this and have tried to keep us steeped in negative thought patterns, thus creating the negative events in our lives--just listen to the news. They have also played an active role in the creation of many devastating events throughout the world.

Those who would control us have fed off our fears and doubts for too long. For this reason we must change the way we think, and focus on the world we want instead of the world we don't want.

Here are some paragraphs from an article I read in the SEDONA Journal of Emergence, June 2009 issue, page 49, entitled "Take Action, Prepare and Fear Not;" by Angels through Kerry Hettleman. It might explain our situation more clearly.

CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE

In the midst of uncertainty and chaos, while our foundation is crumbling beneath us, we can choose to resist and go into denial or we can choose to accept and allow, remaining flexible and able to turn on a dime. If we choose the path of least resistance, we will heed the warnings and take action to prepare for the possible, now obvious, storms coming. We can flow through this transition with ease when we have taken the steps to prepare and then walk in faith, knowing.

If we are not prepared for the storms coming our way, our fears may surface when the tide changes. It will not be easy to ride the waves of change if we do not have the supplies to weather the storm or the flexibility to ride the waves in whatever direction the tide comes in and takes.

The good news is, we are in uncharted waters and our future is not set in stone. We are all in this together and we are facing a moment in time that we have never experienced before. The year 2012 is NOT the end of the world. It is the end of an era, a cycle of evolution in consciousness. It is a time of shifting and changing. It is also the beginning of a new paradigm where consciousness transcends time and space.

May we remember that we always have been and always will be. There is no beginning and there is no end. When you hear people speak of the end times, do not be afraid. It is a good thing. It's about time war, disease, poverty and separation came to an end, don't you think? Now is our time to imagine our new world and all the love and joy it will bring.

PostThu Jul 08, 2010 1:28 pm  Reply with quote  

Hi Ellyn - maybe we should start a thread for this topic. I agree that we have to be positive and think about what we do want for the world; however, what that means for some people is to ignore all evidence of an evil elite using many good or neutral puppets to carry out their agenda. I think that a minimum percentage of the population has to recognize this (I don't know what the percentage is - maybe it doesn't need to be very high, but I don't think we're there yet.)

I believe that it is important to decentralize as much as possible. When government and the monetary system is decentralized ordinary people are more and feel more empowered, plus it is more difficult for a global elite to take control.
Ellyn

PostThu Jul 08, 2010 7:23 pm  Reply with quote  

Yes, I agree. Knowledge is the key. Wise decisions can only be made based upon the true facts as they actually exist. Then, and only then, will the positive thinking part of the process be effective. False beliefs do need to be deciphered and carefully looked at before one can move ahead with a positive view of the future.

What is taking place now is that the institutions which have been totally self-serving for ages, caring only for their own personal bottom line, are now beginning to be seen for what they are and always have been. This is making for a very, very ugly picture indeed; however, moving on to a world that is better for everyone, and not just the few, requires this difficult process.

Think how insane it really is that the profit a company makes is often the first and last consideration a company makes when determining its bottom line. Even laws have been written requiring a company to put profits above every other consideration. This belief system has brought the Earth, our home, to the very brink of destruction.