mark sky

PostTue Jan 07, 2003 8:00 am  Reply with quote  

i loved the one about being loved to death
by a large carnivore
the best
sweet dreams
PHXPilot

PostTue Jan 07, 2003 11:51 pm  Reply with quote  

They ARENT covering them up. They are saying they are contrails. And thats what they are. You just want to think they are covering it up.

About the scrambling fighters to the jet. That aircraft was intercepted because it wasnt communicating correctly with Air Traffic Controllers, and becaus hijacked aircraft usually dont talk to ATC, they had to investigate the possibility it was hijacked.

It wasnt because it was making contrails.
PHXPilot

PostWed Jan 08, 2003 6:30 am  Reply with quote  

BTW, after examining the photo, I am pretty sure it is an airway intersection, not a VOR.

Usually when aircraft cross VORs they will change their heading at least a noticeable amount after crossing it to attain a heading to interecpt the next VOR. Because these are lacking, I am almost 100% sure this is an intersection.
slippery00

PostWed Jan 08, 2003 9:32 am  Reply with quote  

i beg your pardon i have the article here it plainly states they were investigating a contrail thank you very much http://www.cnn.com/2002/US/Central/11/28/contrail.scramble/index.html

where did you hear or read that the unidentified jet didn't communicate with air traffic controllers? please put in story so i can read also.
and why couldnt they find this unknown jet that left this contrail when it passed over the caicos and turks islands into florida all the way to indiana? seems like fighter jets should be able to catch a jet that traveled over thousands of miles??? also seems funny the jet never appeared on radar. please explain i cant wait to hear this one.
slippery00

PostWed Jan 08, 2003 8:27 pm  Reply with quote  

i have one more thing that i need to get off my chest. why do i see one day the spraying continues from dusk til dawn and another day i see nothing? how can the conditions: temperature, humidity, altitude be the same for every single plane that flies by the days they are spraying? are you saying that the temperature is exactly the same for 12 hours on the ground as well as how far each plane is in the sky? im sorry i cant believe that. the odds would be astronomical. better odds on the lottery. hundreds of planes flying at different altitudes at different times of the day (sometimes night) and all of them magically have the perfect conditions to form these trails for 12 hours at a time? there is no way. i would like to hear your explanation on this but i really dont expect one because you couldnt even explain the last one. by the way, i live in davenport ,ia. and i see chemtrails probaly 3-4 times a week. i think this area gets more chemtrails than most areas in the country. and every time its very heavy. it is 1:30 right now and we are getting hit heavy again. can someone get satellite photos of iowa and midwest at this time i think it would show a lot thanks. also, the temp here is in the mid 60's and its the beginning of jan. we are way above the normal temp and i would be willing to bet a record for this time of year.

oh i forgot something i heard that chemtrails or contrails couldnt form at all if it was too cold i seen trails when the temp was near 0 explain this too
Mech

PostWed Jan 08, 2003 8:34 pm  Reply with quote  

I think Mark Sky said it best.

This "bully" will do everything in his power to keep us arguing amongst ourselves, meanwhile he SCREWS all of us right....under....our....noses.

Or...above our heads.

[Edited 1 times, lastly by Mech on 01-08-2003]
PHXPilot

PostThu Jan 09, 2003 12:44 am  Reply with quote  

Oh man, I hate how the post reply function works. Its hard to remember what I am trying to respond to when I cant even see it.

Anyway, It WAS intercepted because it wasnt talking to ATC. The contrail was how they knew the aircraft was entering US airspace unauthorized. The witnesses and pilots saw the contrail crossing the US, and ATC had no record of this spotted aircraft given clearance to enter the airspaces that it had violated. NORAD had to investigate because, lets face it, a jet flying through US airspace without giving any indication to where its going or why its not talking to ATC, is a threat.

Also, not EVERY plane you are seeing is making contrails. You only notice the ones that are leaving contrails because most of the ones that arent are too hard to see. And also, contrail formation is not dependant ONLY on temperature. It depends on humidity, dew point, and temperature, among other things. If there is a very big air mass with the conditions inside of it ripe for contrail formation of course you will see alot. Other days there is only a small layer that has the right combination of weather for contrails to form. It all depends on how large or small the airmass with the best contrails formation condition is.

Also, why in the world would Davenport Iowa be one of the most "chemtrailed" places in the US????? What would they have to gain be chemming the plains?
the professor

PostSat Jan 11, 2003 4:24 am  Reply with quote  

Looks like that plane caught you boys with your pants down.
Mech

PostSat Jan 11, 2003 4:36 am  Reply with quote  

uh...uh...

What contrail.

It was a cloud...

it was a blimp...

it was swamp gas..

it was a helicopter...

it was uh...uh....

uhhhhhhhhh
K tha Controlla

PostMon Jan 13, 2003 1:40 am  Reply with quote  

Quote - why do i see one day the spraying continues from dusk til dawn and another day i see nothing?

EXACTLY..

anyone denying this is happening is doing it on purpose..

I WATCH this everyday..

This is a science.. there blocking the sun 4 sure.. among other things..

I take photos all the time also..

& guess what.. theres more than trails & planes out there..

people need to wake up..

holla..