Media
Vote

Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
Explanation of Photo in Gallery!

Chemtrail Central > Chemtrails

Author Thread
muzicmanmd11

Explanation of Photo in Gallery! PostTue Jan 07, 2003 3:57 am  Reply with quote  

The last photo in the gallery, the photo of the "wagon-wheel" will be explained! That wasn't on purpose. The middle of the wagon-wheel, directly below it is an aircraft navagation waypoint such as a VOR, and Intersection, DME, etc. That particular VOR was in their flight plans, therefore making them fly over that exact place, and it seems that more than one aircraft had that point in their flightplan during a few hour period! IT IS NOT A CHEMTRAIL, SINCE CHEMTRAILS DON'T EXIST!!! If you think they do (which they don't), please elaborate. SO far, all these photos I've seen are NORMAL contrails, created 24/7 by aircraft!

John
everetteyes

PostTue Jan 07, 2003 4:00 am  Reply with quote  

Hi John
May your father be raped by a large carnivore.
muzicmanmd11

PostTue Jan 07, 2003 4:06 am  Reply with quote  

Nice one! Sounds like a meeting of the potheads! Seriously, how can you believe in chemtrails, I think you all had a little "glug glug glug glug" if you know what I mean!
everetteyes

PostTue Jan 07, 2003 4:10 am  Reply with quote  

yea I know what you mean I'am mad dog crazy
PHXPilot

PostTue Jan 07, 2003 5:09 am  Reply with quote  

I noticed this as a VOR location as soon as I saw the photo earlier today. The only way you could not know this is if you know nothing of basic aviation navigation.

I see this pattern many times daily over my hometown of Phoenix, AZ as there is a VOR just about a mile off of the end of runway 7L.

There is also another VOR west of Phoenix (Buckeye) that you can see this pattern daily aswell.
mark sky

PostTue Jan 07, 2003 5:30 am  Reply with quote  

oh well
let me guess
every plane has to go over the VOR and
kiss it before it can proceed
sounds like a pope ring kissing traffic jam
nice lice babe
wanna tango
over and way (way) out
al sharpton said "here is the photo you wanna debunk"

a rather large chartrouse toad just exploded
i have to go now

[Edited 1 times, lastly by mark sky on 01-06-2003]
PHXPilot

PostTue Jan 07, 2003 5:34 am  Reply with quote  

Mark: I *guess* its...kind of....like that. (?)
mark sky

PostTue Jan 07, 2003 5:44 am  Reply with quote  

I "guess" you pilot guys and gals just lay a few skidmarks over the spot
so the ones that were up late drinking can find it?
yah right
teller me another one
God YOU came so quik
muster have been awhile?
oh well larf while you continue to respirate
me dead Mum once burrbled

[Edited 1 times, lastly by mark sky on 01-06-2003]
PHXPilot

PostTue Jan 07, 2003 5:57 am  Reply with quote  

Ok Mark: The reason you see contrails only when crossing the VOR is probably only because the conditions above the VOR were "ripe" for contrail formation. In this case, it was a fairly small area that happened to be situated over the VOR (possibly an airway intersection but I wont get into that).

The conditions all came together at the right time for this photographer to capture the event.

Or am I "in on it"?
mark sky

PostTue Jan 07, 2003 5:58 am  Reply with quote  

WARNING to NUDE MEMBERS
iffing you would be trappsing into Chemtrail Central
VithOut de proper papers
you should putin your shoes ontoppin your suitbag
you must declaire just exactly you are going to visit
and for how long
and huddin you plan to be talkin to
ve gotten a nude vould oder herin now so
you in bein better packin your bags the right vay
the apppppppointed said
yah its just a yoke
mark sky

PostTue Jan 07, 2003 6:17 am  Reply with quote  

"no subject"
forward

It is not about wolves.

It is not about cougars, lynx, or grizzlies.

It is not about Royal Catchfly, lily-livered whatnot or riffleshell mussels.

It is not about clean air or water or 'sustainable' anything.

It is not about 'possible habitat' for the likely extinct Indiana bat -- the excuse that USFWS is using in my part of rural Ohio to get all people out of rural areas and into high-density housing also known as killing fields.

It is not about ANY species of plant or animal or bird. It is about CONTROL.

There are a few -- obsessed with and addicted to power/greed -- who want it ALL, everything we have, especially our freedom.

They have no freedom, only their inestimable wealth (early wealth, they are bereft of moral wealth), so they want ours.

They have no work ethic, so they don't want us to have one, either.

It's not about 'protection and restoration' -- it's about CONTROL. How many of those driving this freight train of destruction actually live in 'high density housing?'

I challenge you to find even ONE employee of the Department of Interior, at the management level, that practices what he/she preaches. He/she waxes expansive and airy as the agenda to put you on a bicycle or on foot is unfurled.

The picture is painted as idyllic, the cozy little -- emphasis on that word little -- place where you will live, the 'sustainable life' you will lead. Look at the speaker's feet. Are they shod in walking shoes? Did he/she arrive at the meeting riding a bicycle and carrying a hemp briefcase (because leather and plastic are not sustainable)?

The same arrogant individuals who put on that smiling and pleasant demeanor that goes hand-in-glove with Delphi Technique meetings -- breakout groups, the little cards/pieces of paper for your questions, the ones they don't answer by saying, "So, what I hear you saying is ... " -- are the same Jekyll and Hyde personas -- AFTER the meeting, outside the meeting room -- that fix you with sharks' eyes, coldly and calculatingly, as though you're standing in the way of their goal.

That is because you ARE.

Have you ever been faced with a schoolyard bully? His strength is in bravado. He has no real strength, just a mask of it. No one is more miserable than he. That is why he picks on others. His fixation with getting what doesn't belong to him, rules him. Because he is so miserable, he wants the rest of the world to be that way, too.

This is the schoolyard bully, grown up and more sick and miserable than ever. Know your adversary. The bully has money to work with, but it's YOUR money, YOUR tax dollars.
PHXPilot

PostTue Jan 07, 2003 6:24 am  Reply with quote  

Wow, a non-poem post.

Now, I think I understand what you are trying to convey, but my job here is to show the technical faults behind the formation of "chemtrails" so I really have no clue what this sites or even my views are on the government aspect. So I cant really respond to your post.

Wish I could though.
slippery00

PostTue Jan 07, 2003 6:51 am  Reply with quote  

i see the chemtrails formed into x's all the time ive seen 3 x's formed in different areas at the same time. i live about 30 miles from moline, il airport and was assured by air traffic controllers that i would see very little contrails where i live. but i will see between 4 - 10 planes at a time spraying these chemtrails. i will see them flying side by side or flying towards each other, looking like they will collide. other days i wont see but a few planes all day let alone 40-50 or more in a day. the air traffic controller( who thought i was nuts) said there was little air traffic even at the airport. i'll see planes flying leaving no trails, some with trails that disappear quickly, and others that leave trails for hours all at the same time. and i know that most of the planes are flying at the same altitude. what gives? then the x's. why do these planes not leave a trail but then leave a little strip and then another plane going opposite direction leaves another little strip to make an x. a perfect x both strips the same size. almost everyday i see chemtrails i will at some point see a perfect x why? they sure seem to go to a lot of trouble to make these x's so perfect.
i have been a member for a little while but havent posted anything for awhile
just got tired of people saying they dont exist. i have tons of video that proves something is going on. i will post more soon
oh 1 more thing how can they spray one day and not the next if the temps and altitudes are the same? its either they spray heavy all day or nothing at all explain that
PHXPilot

PostTue Jan 07, 2003 7:11 am  Reply with quote  

The controller was probably referring to traffic arriving/departing Moline. You, living in Illinios, are probably seeing the arriving and departing traffic from Chicagos massive airspace.

Also, not all aircraft fly at the same altitude, far from it! There are dozens of possible FL (flight levels) for airliners and other commercial traffic to fly at during the flight. Another thing, weather patterns (humidity, temperature, wind speed) can vary greatly at FLs only a few thousand feet apart.

If you see one aircraft producing shortlived contrails at 28,000 ft and another producing long billowing contrails at 34,000 ft, that is completely normal. The conditions just arent right at that 28,000 ft level.

About the "leaving little strips to make an X". Again, the weather patterns can vary greatly from one section of air to the next. Aircraft cross paths all the time, and if they happen to cross at an area that is more suitable for contrails than the surrounding area, you will see an "X" shape. They cross all the time in areas not suitable for contrails and you dont see an X.

"Heavy spray one day, nothing the next". Again, WEATHER PATTERNS. The humidity, temp, wind, dew point, can vary greatly hour to hour not to mention day to day! Just because the temp is the same on the ground, doesnt mean the same conditions exist 6 miles up!

slippery00

PostTue Jan 07, 2003 7:52 am  Reply with quote  

if it was that simple then why doesnt the government just say they are contrails instead of hiding or covering it up. why would NORAD go on alert and send fighter planes to intercept a plane making contrails if the contrails were of no harm. this happened 11/28 commercial airline pilots saw this contrail over the caribbean then over florida and then over the midwest same contrail many hours time and one more thing why are these normal contrails forming into huge thin clouds that can totally cover up the sky?