Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
The sky today

Chemtrail Central > Chemtrails

Author Thread
eyesopen

The sky today PostSun Jan 12, 2003 6:15 pm  Reply with quote  

Looking at the satellite site today:
http://www.ghcc.msfc.nasa.gov/GOES/goes8conus.html

It would appear to me that a long section of sky is being chemmed. I have tried to point out what I think could be going on. I am not a weather expert obviously but:

I think they are building up an area shown here in this shot:

I have seen this straight band across the states happen many times, often connecting two chem areas. Now if I was correct about this current linear stretch across the south, we should see some evidence.

Here is where the band is still thick but not quite completed. I tried to point out the more obvious suspicious lines with arrows. Of course chems would be harder to see in thicker areas:

As we continue offshore some, We can see many north-south lines. In the lower right, there are some hard to see lines over the clouded section. What are these lines and would they do the job of spreading out and filling in the emptier parts of the sky?

A little further out, the pattern continues:

Now it also seemed like the Wisconson area and surrounding states are also getting hit. If you look at the first photo of the USA, it would appear they are connecting the linear band that starts in Texas and goes up to Wisconson. I looked at that area for signs of chems:

And next to that to the east:

It looks like that is the deal to me. I would bet that this giant band forms and the states under the "in construction" areas are seeing chems. I don't think these satellite shots will show anything more than the larger chemtrails and there must be tons of smaller chems in these places that just don't show up.

FLKook

PostSun Jan 12, 2003 6:56 pm  Reply with quote  

quote:
Now if I was correct about this current linear stretch across the south, we should see some evidence.

Confirmed. We've been pelted since before dawn.
Billy Joe McAllister

PostSun Jan 12, 2003 8:06 pm  Reply with quote  

Eyes Open and FLKook,

What makes you believe those aren't just normal contrails and cirrus clouds, modified by terrain features underneath?
PHXPilot

PostSun Jan 12, 2003 8:11 pm  Reply with quote  

Im with Billy Joe here, I really dont see any "weird" stuff going on. I see only normal clouds.
Billy Joe McAllister

PostSun Jan 12, 2003 8:23 pm  Reply with quote  

I truly tried to keep an open mind when I discovered this forum. I searched through the database here extensively before I even registered and decided to comment. And in all those photos, I couldn't find one that seemed to be extraordinary. They all seem like normal contrails to me. Even the supposed "spray planes" look incredibly normal. Most are obvious passenger airlines, and the contrails are coming from the engines just like they should. I just don't get it.

What's with this whole obsession with natural phenomenon? Aren't there plenty of true conspiracies out there, and evil people in other governments plotting to kill people, without making up conspiracies about our own?
eyesopen

PostSun Jan 12, 2003 8:30 pm  Reply with quote  

I think many of us (me for sure) are done debating the reality of this issue. Your opinions are yours and mine are mine. This is a place for me to discuss what I think is happening and I am way past arguing this with anyone. Have a nice day.
Billy Joe McAllister

PostSun Jan 12, 2003 8:39 pm  Reply with quote  

So what you are saying is that you are content and happy with your delusions, regardless of what the truth is?

In other words, you just assume something to be true without considering other possibilities?

Ok....at least you are honest about your irrationality. Don’t debate me then, if that‘s the way you want it. I’ll just continue commenting and making sense anyway, without your input in the matter.
PHXPilot

PostSun Jan 12, 2003 9:10 pm  Reply with quote  

Yeah, if I was a "chemmie", you can bet that I would be damn sure that what I was believing is correct before I spent my one and only life being afraid of contrails.
eyesopen

PostSun Jan 12, 2003 9:20 pm  Reply with quote  

Shill:
NOUN: Slang One who poses as a satisfied customer or an enthusiastic gambler to dupe bystanders into participating in a swindle.
VERB: Inflected forms: shilled, shill·ing, shills

INTRANSITIVE VERB: To act as a shill.
TRANSITIVE VERB: 1. To act as a shill for (a deceitful enterprise). 2. To lure (a person) into a swindle.
ETYMOLOGY: Perhaps short for shillaber.

Fact: The government and corporate America use shills on internet forums to influence public opinion.

Shills would probably be used on chemtrail forums.

These people are not trying to be constructive - just disruptive.

A shill would never admit that he is a shill. A shill would hurl insults and try to belittle those exposing what the shill is protecting.

I hope people reading this will see these shills for what they are and wonder why they spend so much time attacking what they say is so ridiculous?

Shills are a fact of propaganda and it has been proven the government and corporate America uses this technique.

Now don't let all these shills about to jump in and make a stink sway you from the truth. All you have to do is look up and use your own eyes to see what is going on.
PHXPilot

PostSun Jan 12, 2003 9:36 pm  Reply with quote  

Are you saying, again, that I am working for the government? And when I look up I usually dont see anything, but when I do see somthing, they are contrails.
Chem11

PostSun Jan 12, 2003 10:27 pm  Reply with quote  

Nice work, Eyesopen. Interesting that one can actually discern the standing wave patterns that have become so popular during the last year in the last SAT image you posted.

Add west central Florida to the list of areas whose sky has become the victim of aerosol obscuration today.

NASA's contrail forecast shows a no-go for contrail formation in our area right now (even at the individual levels of 250 and 200 mb). Same for almost all of the rest of the country.
Billy Joe McAllister

PostSun Jan 12, 2003 10:45 pm  Reply with quote  

Those standing wave patterns are what happen natually down range from mountains Chem11. It's been happening since the dawn of the Earth and it's atmosphere. Ever heard of standing lenticular clouds or CAT (clear air turbulance)? What do you think causes these phenomenon, if it isn't orographic lifting?

You people so funny....
eyesopen

PostSun Jan 12, 2003 11:17 pm  Reply with quote  

Thanks Chem11! It looked like Florida was in the target area today. Didn't all these "experts" reassure you? =)
Billy Joe McAllister

PostSun Jan 12, 2003 11:20 pm  Reply with quote  

Clouds over Florida? Gasp...couldn't be!

Florida NEVER gets any weather!
Feelin Kocky

PostMon Jan 13, 2003 12:14 am  Reply with quote  

quote:
Originally posted by Chem11:
Nice work, Eyesopen. Interesting that one can actually discern the standing wave patterns that have become so popular during the last year in the last SAT image you posted.

Add west central Florida to the list of areas whose sky has become the victim of aerosol obscuration today.

NASA's contrail forecast shows a no-go for contrail formation in our area right now (even at the individual levels of 250 and 200 mb). Same for almost all of the rest of the country.

Hmmm. strong sub-tropical jet going across the southeastern us. No matter what the NASA contrail forecast says (I did not look at it) there is deep tropical moisture associated with that jet according to the 18z GFS model. Lots of contrails looks like a go to me.