Vote

Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
Four Theories behind the Chemtrails

Chemtrail Central > Chemtrails

Author Thread
adonis777

PostSun Jan 12, 2003 6:00 am  Reply with quote  

From my research into this issue of Chemtrails I see many voids in the reasoning of those who are asking the questions as to "how" and "why.

I cannot really agree or disagree with many of the opinions of people who believe/know that aerosol spraying is being conducted.

For me it is obvious.

It seems to me that many of the folks who believe in chemtrails are also religous is some way or another. But there beliefs only focus on the Chem ops as only being for negative. To kill. To sicken. To control.

I like squeedgies open mindness.

There seems to be a lot of people overlooking the greater possibilities. Many of you hit a glass ceiling in your mind called the NWO, Illumanti, Bilderberg...basically human elitest.

Do you ever ask yourself how it is that the powers that be beyond human spectrum of exsist view the hole issue? Duality says that must be balance. If chem ops are for evil purposes, is it possible that there is some counter ops being conducted for the good of man kind?

If we are truly at the whim of the elite than we are very screwed. Because the evolution of human understanding has reached a critical mass where those who are in the "know" will increase in power over those who are not. And without balance there will be a huge mass extinction of the "nots".

My mind keeps clamoring higher up this enigmatic mountain that is the chem ops. I am looking for a high cause and effect beyond human manipulation.
Whether it be God, Gods, Devil, Devils or Alien my intuition is screaming at me to look beyond the obvious.

At this moment I believe that there are 2 opposing secret govts each trying to out wit the other, to use the others ops against it.
I believe that the sun is changing possibly operating at a high vibration rate. I believe that there are many changes going on at many points. Things that no one can even imagine...much less understand. All these events whether natural or artificial are cataclysmic. No one at our level or elite level can do anything about it. The elite are trying to position themselves just like many people like you and me would like to position ourselves.
You can't and shouldn't.

I recommend letting go of the stone. Lay back and let it take you. The elite are as impotent as some bushman in the wilds of africa.

Trust me when I say your best interest are always considered. Everyone and everything matters. Its all good in the end.

I am not saying this from a christian point of view or from any others. My own religous beliefs have evolved beyond my wildest imagination. I started our as a christian but have grown far beyond all of it. I think everyone has to some degree.

Futility is the greatest evil.

I am curious why only a certain few people world wide can see it.

The pollution in Phoenix is so great that I couldn't see the downtown area from the freeway today.

Why are eviromentalist not raising hell.

I know these question may sound very naive.

Life is so very very strange. Surreal.

We are so very very ignorant.

[Edited 2 times, lastly by adonis777 on 01-11-2003]
Squeedgie

PostSun Jan 12, 2003 6:31 am  Reply with quote  

Adonis, that was beautifully put.

We are so very very ignorant.

It is very true. This problem needs to be known. People need to be educated but people simply either just cant handle the truth or are skepticist of any new extrinsic ideas offered to them.

Blatantly put, people a huge slap to the face; an awakening, if you will, at the problems at hand.

"It doesn't concern me."

Cause and effect. Action and reaction. We are all indirectly tied into a furious cycle of life that effects each of us in one way or another.

What I'm trying to say here is that these chemtrails are most definitly an real issue that lacks a justification. It could either be ultimately for our good or otherwise.

At this point, it doesn't and shouldn't matter.

A JUSTIFICATION is all that is required.
We can worry about our well-being afterwards.
Lulu

PostSun Jan 12, 2003 3:56 pm  Reply with quote  

I like theory #2 RFMP--makes the most sense.

More on ducting from Wise Quakker's page http://home1.gte.net/quakker/Documents/Chemtrails_Over_America.htm

[Edited 1 times, lastly by Lulu on 01-12-2003]
klondike

PostSun Jan 12, 2003 6:50 pm  Reply with quote  

Adonis, you say you have grown beyond the Christian religion.

You may have changed or altered some of your beliefs but you most certainly haven't "grown beyond" Christianity.

The heart of Christianty is Love. There is no growing beyond this. This is the ultimate goal and the only objective.

There is no truth beyond this. There is no greater version of reality.

So be where you are but don't assume to look down upon Christianity. No one is above Love.

What were the positive elements of the holocaust? To be objective and fair to both sides, as it were, can you then using your judgement on the pros and cons of mass extermination argue for the good and the bad?

You see, all this balanced, objective detached, expertise is part of a grand manipulation. It's what is introduced and reinforced over and over in school and in the media. To be balanced, reasoned, fair, objective, detached. And to only trust experts, and reasoned opinion.

And this is why the deviants can spray us out in the open without so much as whisper from most.

And this is how they can tell us the most ludicrous things with straight faces, like burning jet fuel melted the world trade centers, pulversized two 110 story buildings into fine powerder that smoldered for months even though continual water was poured on the ash.

The subjective experience is the experience closest to truth. And our emotions will lead us closest to our own own truths.

Your ideas and your mind can be easily manipulated by very clever techmiques. But your emotions are what they are.

Centered in love we are authentically true human beings.

And this is the message of Christ.

Love yourself.
Love others as you love yourself.
Love God.

There is no growing beyond this, as this is the greatest truth.

Peace to all. And God bless us.
Squeedgie

PostThu Jan 16, 2003 2:33 am  Reply with quote  

Who thinks these theories are plausible?
penumbra

PostThu Jan 16, 2003 4:46 pm  Reply with quote  

Hey there Squeedgie

I think you've been doing you homework! However, I think that there are probably more than four programs in existance.

"Have we ever considered that this Chem spraying could be of potential benefit (however disgusting)?"

I don't see how any of this could possibly be for the good of mankind, or anything else on Earth for that matter. Perception is everything.