Media
Vote

Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
Four Theories behind the Chemtrails

Chemtrail Central > Chemtrails

Author Thread
Squeedgie

Four Theories behind the Chemtrails PostFri Jan 10, 2003 4:59 am  Reply with quote  

Have we ever considered that this Chem spraying could be of potential benefit (however disgusting)? Here are four theories I have obtained from different websites. Please consider the possibilites:

Four Theories

The first: an effort to block the rays of the sun from hitting the earth including the ultra violet radiation that will come through without an adequate layer of ozone in the upper regions above the earth. This, it is hoped, will lower temperature on the surface of the earth and block ultra violet radiation from causing skin cancer in humans. The aerosol sprayed by planes is probably aluminum oxide or a compound that would have similar properties and reflect the sunlight.

The second: is the United States Navy's, RFMP, Radio Frequency Mission Planner, military program. One of the supporting subprograms within the RFMP system is called the VTRPE computer program. VTRPE is an acronym that stands for Variable Terrain Radio Parabolic Equation, These two programs allow the battlefield terrain to be seen in in 3 dimensions (3-D) on a television screen. The RFMP system depends on satellites to feed their images of the battlefield into the RFMP system.

The VTRPE computer program only worked accurately over water and along coastal areas but not over land masses because the system's radar waves required an atmospheric condition known as "ducting", over land, to operate accurately. The government and military solved the "ducting" problem by releasing an aerosol, a mixture of barium salts, into the atmosphere over America. The chemical and electrical characterics of the mixture will cause water moisture to stay in clouds. Spraying from point A to point B will enable high frequency communications along that path, even over the curvature of the earth, in both directions. Barium salt chemtrails were used to support the Navy's Radio Frequency
Mission Planner over Iraq and Saudi Arabia.

The third project also utilizes the mixture of barium salts in the atmosphere. Weather control is a project of the U.S. Air Force and utilizes Nikola Tesla concepts of radio frequency radiation (HAARP) against the ionosphere above the earth. Fragile life support systems in our environment are being manipulated, tested and altered by government for military advantage. Air Force documents implied, "the risks are high but the rewards are worth it." The mixture of barium salts, supporting moisture, is encouraged along the weather fronts and manipulated in a control fashion. It is believed microwave energy is also utilized in the weather control program. Weather data is also a required input to the VTRPE program of the RFMP system. Perfected weather control technology will enable a military to withhold rain, cause floods, cause drought, cause storms, withhold sunshire, damage food crops, and bring any country to its knees without firing a shot.

The fourth project in the atmosphere is the DARPA, Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency, biological detection and decontamination programs. The program also utilizes the mixture of barium salts as the base vehicle in aerosol along with special polymer fibers in the atmosphere. They have released biologicals into the atmosphere in trials, testing the detection and decontamination systems.

It is believed that barium salt, polymer fibers and other chemicals in the atmosphere are the physical irritants that are either directly or indirectly responsible for the recent nationwide epidemic increase in cases of nose bleed, asthma, allergies, pneumonia, upper respiratory symptoms and a
noticeable increase in arthritis symptoms, recently reported nationwide. Chemicals illegally sprayed into the atmosphere are producing atmospheric and ground conditions detrimental to human and animal health but favorable to the growth of harmful molds / fungus. These conditions are not conducive to good health. The soluble salts of barium, an earth metal, are toxic in mammalian systems. They are absorbed rapidly from the gastrointestinal tract and are deposited in the muscles, lungs, and bone. No case data is available from the medical community on the long term effects of barium in the human body.

The programs are secret because the Federal EPA and State Environmental Quality Agencies need to "not know" about what the by-products of the metabolites of biological, illegal and harmful agents are. It's for that reason the project has been declared secret from the citizens.

Let me know what you think.
adonis777

PostFri Jan 10, 2003 5:48 am  Reply with quote  

It all about barium and it many forms.

I didn't know what barium was before today.

Last night I had this very orwellian dream and a compound called barium was a big part of this dream. I woke up and looked it up in the dictionary then researched it alittle about it on the internet.
I have had a very difficult time remembering my dreams for the last year. I used to easily remember my dreams.
I remembered the element barium from my dream last night.

My research about barium led me a website I hadn't been to before called jeffrense.com
I found a archived radio show with clifford carnicom. Listened to it and carnicom mention BARIUM. My head was spinning. The syncronicity was unbelievable.

I believe Barium oxide would easily be passed thru a turbine engine with no change. Its boiling point is to high.

It would be interesting to try some test with barium oxide and barium carbonate.
Squeedgie

PostFri Jan 10, 2003 6:00 am  Reply with quote  

I'm still curious...why Barium?

It's a substantial risk to subject the population to Barium, a radioactive and toxic element.

Damn Government. Ha, who else would this come from...?

I really think all this sickness related to the appearances of chemtrails originates from this Barium element and its compounds such as (like you said) Barium Oxide, Barium Carbonate, AND Barium Titanate.

Personally I beleive that Theory 2 is most plausible and yes, it would be interesting to perform some tests and experiments with Barium. Perhaps you should (If you could only obtain it first)?
slippery00

PostFri Jan 10, 2003 7:13 pm  Reply with quote  

here is a couple of interesting stories i found relating to this.
http://abcnews.go.com/wire/US/ap20021221_1365.html
http://www.csmonitor.com/2003/0102/p10s02-sten.html
Mech

PostFri Jan 10, 2003 9:07 pm  Reply with quote  

BARIUM:----

See here...
http://www.scescape.net/~woods/elements/barium.html
klondike

PostSat Jan 11, 2003 6:36 pm  Reply with quote  

It's quite easy to get lost theorizing, trying to understand the motivations behind secret and harmful operations like world-wide chemtrails.

Not that theorizing is bad, mind you. It's fine. However, the theoery isn't as pertinent as knowledge gained from first-hand experience. You don't need to read a lot tounderstand chemrtails.

Just trust your experience of them.

The moment we begin to try to understand the reasons we get lost in this pseudo-scientific analysis wherein experts and expert opinion and/or "evidence" is necessary.

It's similar to people trying to understand the effects of poison gas used on people in concentration camps.

How it works isn't really the issue.

There is absolutely no good reason or good purpose derived from the chemtrail operation.

The US gov 't isn't at this alone as it is worldwide in scope.

The slowly ascending authority of the worldwide police state which resembles any fascist organization is at work behind the chemtrail operation.

They are as theives stealing our water because along with economic collapse and non-stop war, they want to gain total control over every single resource on this planet.

Most important of all resources is water.

And then there is the haze which is created when there are no clouds to absorb. This haze is created to suppress people's immune systems so that we can be more easily culled.

Perhaps the goal is to reduce the human population by half. Maybe more.

So in a sense this chemtrail operation is akin to Hitler's final solution.

The world's populationis being sprayed regularly, continually with toxic chemicals.

It's enough to be aware of what's going on. So when some gov't offers a solution to the disease, famine and drought that they have caused we don't have to go like sheep to be enslaved by the same forces who created the condition for slavery.

My take on things anyway.

Peace to all.

Mech

PostSat Jan 11, 2003 6:54 pm  Reply with quote  

This is a big-time game being played out against most of the population. At the same time they are posing as our "saviors" IE: (We will protect you from the big bad wolf if you offer 100% obedience).I place all of the blame on the masters of this New World Order they are creating. It's exactly what Jimmy Carter's Sec of Defense called "The grand Chessboard" It's all a big game and unless we expose THEM we will ALL be pawns in this game. Yes, they DO want to cull the population. A world population reduction of 80%.

I believe they are planning to release mass plagues on the earth. Read the UNESCO plan. The UN are the biggest supporters of this as far as I am concerned.

Exellent comments Klondike.
the professor

PostSat Jan 11, 2003 7:08 pm  Reply with quote  

We can expose them all we want it's still not getting us anywhere.I often wonder if they want to kill off the population why not tamper with our water instead of a costly chemtrail operations. It woold be
nice to have some unity for this but it's
unfortunate that people choose to not believe because it sticks them in their
comfort zone.
Squeedgie

PostSat Jan 11, 2003 9:05 pm  Reply with quote  

Yes, very intuitive comments, Klondike.

I personally do not believe that their intent is to kill off the population. I don't think they are THAT untrustworthy.

I recently talked to a close friend in the airline business about it. He is an airplane mechanic for a major airline, and I hoped maybe I could get a justification to the problem on Chemtrails if I asked him.

His only response was "It's not what you think." I asked him if he was not allowed to talk about it and he said that he could, but he doesnt know enough about it. He told me that they do exist for a purpose, whether that be good or bad.

My personal belief of chemtrails is starting to evolve as my personal accounts with them begin to change as well. This worldwide operation could infact be for bad, however, I think it is more logical to say that it is for good because I see no real hard evidence of a articulated mass genocide plan being carried out by our world leaders. Don't you think something like couldn't be held in secrecy for this long? I mean even minor problems slip through the cracks...what we have on our hands could potentially be a major problem.

Peace
klondike

PostSun Jan 12, 2003 12:34 am  Reply with quote  

There can be no good reason for causing drought, especially when private corporations are already buying up much of the world's water resources.

No my friend, this a grab for control of the most valuable resources on this planet.

Killing off the population, I suppopse, could be done in many ways without the chemtrail operation.

But they are most definitely causing drought, and taking (absorbing) as much rainfall as they can.

Those in power know that money is useless. And they know that vital resources like water are where the ultimate power of control comes from.

At the rate they're going, it won't be long before every water supply on this planet, every well and every spigot, is metered.

Airplane pilots and mechanics don't have any better idea about what's going on than you can by looking up and observing the operation as it takes place.

The best place to lie to everyone is right out in the open. The bigger and bolder the lie the less people are likely to believe you're lying.

Most people can't begin to comprehend the outright treachery of these deviant world leaders. Which is why they continue to get away with their deceit and treachery.

The plot will be exposed eventually with the will of God. And there is no opposition to God's will. So sooner or later the deviant world leaders will dissolve, in the same fashion that the wicked witch of the west was dissolved with nothinjg more than a few drops of water.

Only love has creative potential. Fear is stricly reactive and cannot create energy. So they will dissolve.

Peace. Blessings.
FLKook

PostSun Jan 12, 2003 12:59 am  Reply with quote  

Hey gang since when did the government ever do anything even remotely perceived as good for us and not shout it from the roof tops, clawing over each other to take credit whether the benefit real or imagined?

If it's clandestine spraying going on than it is for the benefit of the globalists sycophants, the one world government new world order bastards and not us.
Squeedgie

PostSun Jan 12, 2003 2:42 am  Reply with quote  

FLKook, I must admit, you DO have a valid point, but perhaps you aren't looking at all angles of this...

Consider the fact that because the chemtrails have minor disadvantages, they are apprehensive in revealing the true meaning behind them to us.

You must admit that we citizens are notorious for complaining about the minor disadvantages of their actions without really taking into consideration the ultimate purpose.

I suppose you are correct in saying that
Quote:
[B]...since when did the government ever do anything even remotely perceived as good for us and not shout it from the roof tops, clawing over each other to take credit whether the benefit real or imagined?[B/]

But in my opinion, chemtrails are simply balanced in their advantages and disadvantages. For this reason, it is necessary to keep the operations on a low note.

Peace
FLKook

PostSun Jan 12, 2003 3:12 am  Reply with quote  

Squeedgie, I pray that you are right, but I fear you are not. Take a visit to the Other Trails forum. Careful, the red pill is hard to swallow.

------------------
Don't Chemplicate Life

[Edited 1 times, lastly by FLKook on 01-11-2003]
the professor

PostSun Jan 12, 2003 3:35 am  Reply with quote  

Have you guys ever heard of Monsanto? and how there trying to force their genetic
modified seeds unto the world,There taking
Canadian farmers to court and putting them
outta business. They are striving for being
the world power of controllong food.
Well thats my take on it anyways.
FLKook

PostSun Jan 12, 2003 4:29 am  Reply with quote  

As a matter of fact Prof I have, we might have to take this over to Other Trails forum because it is a whole issue unto itself.

In CA I heard that they are outlawing 1st generation seeds for private gardens! Not commercial farmers but for your back yard. If you have regenerating plants you are not allowed to keep the seeds. I'll post the link when I find it.

My husband and I are looking in to growing some Royal Palms here in FL because we have a big backyard and they are a great markup on the market. I figured I'd start a vegetable garden too since we were going to clear some property for the trees. That is when I ran in to the site about the seeds. They governement actually prohibits the seeding of plants that are non genetic hybrids.

You would think I was amazed. But nothing surprises me anymore. What could be their problem with you having your own seed source?