Media
Vote

Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
new member-- comments and a question

Chemtrail Central > Chemtrails

Author Thread
epimetheus

new member-- comments and a question PostWed Jan 15, 2003 10:49 pm  Reply with quote  

Hi all,

New member here, just thought I'd share some comments, observations and ask a question or two.

I was born and raised in Pittsburgh, PA and lived there until '98 when I moved to Arizona.

Pittsburgh is much like Seattle-- rainy, dreary and overcast much of the year with little sunshine. Moving to Scottsdale was wonderful. Our first year here in '98 was wonderful-- always blue skies, it almost never rained and I only saw clouds just a handful of times.

That has now, of course, changed. Chemtrails started back in '99, became pretty regular in '00 and started to get very heavy in 01-02. Many skeptics ask for evidence, and I have nothing concrete to offer except some common sense observations: the skies here over phoexnix have radically changed in just a few years.

The days start out normal: brilliant, clear blue skies. By 10AM, the criss-crossing jets begin spraying. Within an hour, these persistent trails become 'feathery' and begin spreading out. By the time I leave work every day, the once-blue sky is now covered in a gray blanket.

Recently, I started to notice other strange things associated with the chemtrails, like a rainbow effect in the sprayings. Instead of a curved 'rainbow arc', it will simply be a bright, colored spot in the clouds. I don't think ti's a true rainbow, however, because not all of the colors fo the spectrum are involved, it's usually just one (red, IIRC). i thought i was crazy seeing this until I found this website and saw similar pictures.

Now I'm noticing something even more disturbing: the chemtrails that are being spread not only dissipate across the sky, they also appear to be 'weeping' or falling, ie, literallydropping in altitudeto ground level. Driving home from work, there appears to be a thick white blanket laying over the phoenix valley (the farther away you view it, the more intense/apparent it becomes). Also, I can see this whitish haze toward the end of the day fall directly in front of the McDowell mountains where I live.

The wife and I are considering moving from the Phoenix AZ area to get away from teh congestion and move to somewhere much quieter and more rural. Does anyone know if any parts of the country aren't sprayed? We were considering Montana/Wyoming or possibly a more rural area of new England. It would be nice to move to a part of the country where the gov't wasn't vandalizing our air.

Keep your eyes on the sky...
Lulu

PostThu Jan 16, 2003 12:09 am  Reply with quote  

I've seen green and purple in clouds epimetheus, but not red. Course that was a couple of years ago and nothing unusual past six months here in southern BC--not sure where in the US there are no obfuscated skies--perhaps someone else could help you there.

>>Now I'm noticing something even more disturbing: the chemtrails that are being spread not only dissipate across the sky, they also appear to be 'weeping' or falling, ie, literallydropping in altitudeto ground level. Driving home from work, there appears to be a thick white blanket laying over the phoenix valley (the farther away you view it, the more intense/apparent it becomes).<<

YUCK! David from Northern CA says there is a continuous blue haze there. I am wondering how much of this haze is related to city pollution? and how much a result of these falling trails?

>>It would be nice to move to a part of the country where the gov't wasn't vandalizing our air.<<

How do you know it is the government? Do you know something we don't know??
Trail Nix

PostThu Jan 16, 2003 2:59 am  Reply with quote  

In So. California, on 3 occasions in the last 6 weeks (including this morning in fact)I have seen a short vertical rainbow with only yellow and orange. I guess that would make it more of a prism as there is no rain and it doesn't bow. I posted here and asked if anyone knew what it was and no-one responded. Much of what we do is observe and report, but who really knows......

Trail Nix
K tha Controlla

PostThu Jan 16, 2003 4:34 am  Reply with quote  

I have seen the rainbows also.. except their not bows.. just spots.. once on a clear blue day, they were blocking the sun.. 2 the right & down a little was a - rain spot - it had almost all the colors of a normal bow.. it was pretty small..

this is all crazy 2 me.. just hurry up & start the fake or real nuke attack & get it over with..

im tired..

David

PostThu Jan 16, 2003 4:57 am  Reply with quote  

Lulu.
quote:
YUCK! David from Northern CA says there is a continuous blue haze there. I am wondering how much of this haze is related to city pollution? and how much a result of these falling trails?

The county in which I live is quite rural with no large industy other than farming. Grapes, pears and walnuts are the principle crops. We live at an elevation that is above city pollution from the valleys below this county. Burning has, for the most part, been banned. The only burning allowed is farm or land clearing and only then under special permits.
We have the reputation for having the cleanest air in the state.
The population of the entire county is less than most very small cities.
But yet the blue haze developed and has not gone away. Thick enough that at times I cannot see the mountains less than 1/3 mile from my home. The haze can be seen moving like smoke from a forest fire. I used to be able to see my brothers home on the mountain across the lake, no longer visible, haze is too thick each day. When the spraying begins, the problem increases, with the stuff falling from the sky and covering the entire basin with a thick nasty haze.

When you go a public place here, the amount of folks who are coughing and hacking is amazing. When asked how long they have had such, most will tell you "for a year or two". On many, many spray days, my body swells like a ballon, my feet and hands are affected most. I use not one grain of salt in my diet, none.
A long rant I know, but factual and truthful.

Go to any satellite site and look at the haze down the center of Calif. It started in the mid to late 90's and has gotten thicker with each passing day.

[Edited 1 times, lastly by David on 01-15-2003]
the professor

PostThu Jan 16, 2003 5:07 am  Reply with quote  

Epimetheus probaly the only place you can move would be Hawaii, I have yet to see chemtrail photos over there but could be wrong. My wife was there for a couple of weeks and said it was wonderful to breathe
clean air. Welcome to the board and if you
post here long enough you'll meet people who will tell you your wrong and all your seeing is contrails. It's kinda funny to see
how many of these guys post and how often they're here lurking just because they see
people waking up, yet they deny the very
reality set before them. What I find funny however is some say that contrails are ice particles, if so how does ice form into clouds being in a frozen state and all.
If you want to see the mist coming down wear sunglasses, you'll see alot more than what you can with the naked eye, It's an eye
opener in the least.
adonis777

PostThu Jan 16, 2003 6:55 am  Reply with quote  

Welcome to the board epimetheus!

Nice to have someone else from phoenix on the board. I think there are a few phoenicians lurking around this board.

It absolutely shocks me how few people in phoenix ask themselves where the blue skies went? Not even the enviromentalist say anything. No pollution warnings. I remember they used to post warning on the freeways here implore people to carpool. No more.

The spraying was so bad today. They almost succeed in blotting out the sky but the phoenix high pressure anomaly seems to keep all the soup outside the city.

I live on the west side. The white haze is so thick you can't hardly see the Estrella or White Tank mountains.

Right now my head hurts and I have a swallow lymph node in my throat. Hacking all day long.

It drives me crazy wondering about the whys. I really don't care about the hows.

I have just started researching this issue like you. I used to live in phoenix in the 80's, there was months especially in the winter when I would wonder if clouds existed. The summers brought spectacular monsoon storms very electrical. I moved back to phoenix in 98 also. Someone mention to me in 99 about the chemtrails. I filed it away in my mind but watched the skies. 2001 spraying really started to catch my attention.

I can't understand why more people in this country aren't seeking the same answers. Especially in phoenix. It has to be more obvious in this city than any city in the union. Phoenix had more sunny blue sky days than any in the country. Not no more.

The most popular chemtrail sites have very few people viewing and posting.

All I have read, may personal observation are pointing me to the conclusion that the spraying is connected to sun and or some advanced technology that is enhanced by spraying. I believe barium is the most important component in the spraying. I believe that there is absolutely nothing you can do to avoid it.

Even if you could avoid it by moving what then? If it is a sinister plot to kill 80% of the pop would you really want to be around to find out what they will do with the other 20%?
If it is for our own good would you want to avoid it and perhaps jeopardize you and your family.

Thats the double edge sword of technology. Thats why knowledge is power.
We are like as primitive to those who are planning and conducting this aerosol ops as aztecs were to a few hundred spaniards.

Most people who are asking the hows and whys can't accept this fact anymore than the aztecs could; after all they were the dominant power in their reality.

I got a friend who lives in Helena MT. They spray there and every year burn more of the forest down.

You can't run from the changes.

Feels like claustrophobia....the primal urge to panic beyond control...but got no where to go.
David

PostThu Jan 16, 2003 8:44 am  Reply with quote  

Hello Adonis. I've enjoyed many hours hiking in the White Tanks and the surrounding desert, great spot. In the valley below the mountains, outside of Litchfield, I seen my first Condor. He was sitting on top of huge cactus. Magnificent bird. They used to fly over from Calif to feed in the desert. Arizona, what a great state!

Edit: Or is that Buckeye I'm thinking of?

[Edited 1 times, lastly by David on 01-16-2003]
K tha Controlla

PostThu Jan 16, 2003 7:56 pm  Reply with quote  

Quick question..

Isnt China under an unexplainable fog or smog..

cant remember if that was the country.. everyone is wearing a mask of some sort, & the haze is thick & red..

probably chems..

if anyone knows anything, holla back..

Feelin Kocky

PostFri Jan 17, 2003 7:52 am  Reply with quote  

"Recently, I started to notice other strange things associated with the chemtrails, like a rainbow effect in the sprayings. Instead of a curved 'rainbow arc', it will simply be a bright, colored spot in the clouds. I don't think ti's a true rainbow, however, because not all of the colors fo the spectrum are involved, it's usually just one (red, IIRC). i thought i was crazy seeing this until I found this website and saw similar pictures."

You may be describing Iridescence

Colorful bands or patches observed in clouds seen near the sun or moon. -National Audubon Society Field Guide to North American Weather 1991-

Of course there are numerous optical phenonena associated with ice crystals or water droplets. If you post a picture of it, I can probably identify it for you.

BigJoe

PostFri Jan 17, 2003 10:43 pm  Reply with quote  

It's called the "Asian Brown Cloud", K. CNN had a big thing on their website a couple of months ago. It's apparently being caused by massive air pollution and a lack of environmemtal regulations in the region. It's apparently HUGE. If I remember right, it covers a large part of China, India and a number of other Asian countries and the big fear, according to CNN, is that it could gradually shift and come over our region. It apparently expands and contracts with the seasons, but is overall gradually expanding. In Singapore they showed a number of businessmen going to work wearing gasmasks! If I remember right they said it was a number of miles thick, and I don't know how many square miles it covers. But they did say that many scientists are very concerned about it.