Media
Vote

Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
This Supermarket "Health Food" Killed These Baby R

Chemtrail Central > Health

Author Thread
Ellyn

This Supermarket "Health Food" Killed These Baby R PostMon Oct 04, 2010 6:09 pm  Reply with quote  

Important to know:

This Supermarket "Health Food" Killed These Baby Rats in Three Weeks

Posted By Dr. Mercola | October 04 2010

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2010/10/04/watch-out-there-are-more-problems-with-genetically-modified-foods-than-youre-allowed-to-know.aspx

PostTue Oct 05, 2010 2:42 pm  Reply with quote  

Hi Ellyn. I just had to buy cat food at the health food store because my cats refused to eat the last three bags of dry cat food I purchased prior at the supermarket. It is also dry, but makes lots of good claims on the package - hope the claims are true - they do seem to like it... We have a great local health food store with everything - I would like to do all my shopping there but it is expensive (I should anyway).
Ellyn

GMOs are deadly for people, animals and the environment! PostTue Oct 05, 2010 8:59 pm  Reply with quote  

Hi bjane,

It is important to make every effort to stay away from genetically modified foods both for yourself and your beloved pets. There is no agency that is accountable for the very deleterious effects they have on the environment and the many who eat them.

I would like to share some comments from readers on the Web site Care2, who read:

Shocker! Monsanto's Transgenic Crops found to Be Polluting Our Waterways
AlterNet post by Tara Lohan at 8:26 am

http://blogs.alternet.org/speakeasy/2010/10/04/shocker-monsantos-transgenic-crops-found-to-be-polluting-our-waterways/

October 4, 2010

From reader:

I a totally amazed that people are just now waking up to the idea that Round-up is polluting the soil - which in turn leeches down into the ground-water that we drink - as well as the run-off from rains that drain into the streams and rivers - which in turn - kills all the insects that the fish need to feed - which in turn kills all other animals that feed from the fish or lack of and also it kills us - because we fish the streams. It does not take a rocket scientist to realize that Mansanto has devastated our earth and water that we depend on so much for our well-being. We have to fight Monsanto and Bill Gates for they both are trying to reduce the population by the poisons that they are inflicting on all of us.

From reader:

Scary stuff! Monsanto may very well destroy the planet in its bid for world control of the food supply!