Media
Vote

Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
heavy spraying in Austin, Tx 01-17-2003

Chemtrail Central > Chemtrails

Author Thread
soulshaman

heavy spraying in Austin, Tx 01-17-2003 PostFri Jan 17, 2003 7:35 pm  Reply with quote  

HEAVY SPRAYING IN AUSTIN TEXAS THIS AM...13 PARALLEL CONTRAILS THAT HAVE SPREAD OUT TO CREATE A PUPLE TINTED HAZE...GET THE WORD OUT...
sagiquarian

PostSat Jan 18, 2003 9:50 pm  Reply with quote  

soulshaman, thanks for the post. Good to know that someone else in Austin is paying attention. I saw the activity on 01/17/03 as well. Here are my notes:

"Classic, dramatic trail day: Clear blue sky at 9:30 AM, *zero* cloud cover. About 10-12 trails running from east across sky and converging at western horizon. By noon the sky is full of fat trail remnants and milky, filmy *junk*. Trails continue as well, usual patterns, until sunset."

I don't know how anyone could have looked up into that clear blue, cloudless sky at 9:30 AM and NOT noticed all those trails slicing the sky from horizon to horizon. I've been watching this stuff for a while now and I immediately knew that clear blue sky was a goner, so I called a skeptical friend so she could watch it happen, as I now have on several occasions.

For what it's worth, I am a skeptic myself but I'm also observant and I can tell when something has changed. And something has.

I didn't suddenly start looking at the sky with the intention of finding something "wrong" with it. But to me, the evidence that something has changed is right there in plain sight.

At the same time, no explanation or theory I've seen so far, from *any* source ("official" or otherwise), explains what I'm seeing to my satisfaction. All I know is that this is NOT the same sky I grew up with, and something is up. I just don't know what.

BTW, trail activity was heavy in Austin all last week (01/06 - 01/10/03). This week lots of people at work (including me) were messed up with flu/cold/sinus/allergy/whatever symptoms. Again, I am not going to imply cause-and-effect here because there are too many other variables that could be at play. But I'm ready yet to discount it either.

I'll be watching this thread to see if anyone else in the Austin area is also watching.
soulshaman

PostSun Jan 19, 2003 2:32 am  Reply with quote  

As an afterthough, I went and got humidity and temp data from the NOAA (http://www.srh.noaa.gov/) and discovered somewhat higher humidity today that yesterday. The temperatures were similar, with a little colder morning today. This may confirm our suspicions in that the con/chemtrail activity yesterday and lack of con/chemtrail activity today are not atmospheric(moisture/temp)at least.

01/17/2003
TEMPERATURE (F)
YESTERDAY
MAXIMUM 45 304 PM 80 1999 61 -16 63
MINIMUM 23 1039 PM 21 1982 41 -18 50
AVERAGE 34 51 -17

PRECIPITATION (IN)
YESTERDAY 0.00 0.88 1987 0.07 -0.07 T
MONTH TO DATE 1.59 1.23 0.36 1.13
SINCE JUL 1 28.72 18.19 10.53 29.14
SINCE JAN 1 1.59 1.23 0.36 1.13

SNOWFALL (IN)
YESTERDAY 0.0
MONTH TO DATE 0.0
SINCE DEC 1 0.0
SINCE JUL 1 0.0
SNOW DEPTH 0

DEGREE DAYS
HEATING
YESTERDAY 31 14 17 8
MONTH TO DATE 307 253 54 299
SINCE DEC 1 751 647 104 725
SINCE JUL 1 1110 870 240 976

COOLING
YESTERDAY 0 0 0 0
MONTH TO DATE 3 0 3 0
SINCE DEC 1 8 18 -10 21
SINCE JAN 1 3 0 3 0

WIND (MPH)
HIGHEST WIND SPEED 20 HIGHEST WIND DIRECTION N (10)
HIGHEST GUST SPEED 25 HIGHEST GUST DIRECTION N (10)
AVERAGE WIND SPEED 9.9

SKY COVER
POSSIBLE SUNSHINE 97 PERCENT
AVERAGE SKY COVER 0.3

WEATHER CONDITIONS
THE FOLLOWING WEATHER WAS RECORDED YESTERDAY.
NO SIGNIFICANT WEATHER WAS OBSERVED.

RELATIVE HUMIDITY (PERCENT)
HIGHEST 88 1000 PM
LOWEST 43 200 PM
AVERAGE 66

01/18/2003
TEMPERATURE (F)
TODAY
MAXIMUM 58 442 PM 83 2000 61 -3 52
MINIMUM 19* 632 AM 21 1948 41 -22 44
AVERAGE 39 51 -12 48

PRECIPITATION (IN)
TODAY 0.00 1.74 1968 0.07 -0.07 T
MONTH TO DATE 1.59 1.30 0.29 1.13
SINCE JAN 1 1.59 1.30 0.29 1.13

SNOWFALL (IN)
TODAY 0.0
MONTH TO DATE 0.0
SINCE DEC 1 0.0
SINCE JUL 1 0.0
SNOW DEPTH 0

DEGREE DAYS
HEATING
TODAY 26 14 12 17
MONTH TO DATE 333 267 66 316
SINCE DEC 1 777 661 116 742
SINCE JUL 1 1136 884 252 993

COOLING
TODAY 0 0 0 0
MONTH TO DATE 3 0 3 0
SINCE DEC 1 8 18 -10 21
SINCE JAN 1 3 0 3 0

WIND (MPH)
HIGHEST WIND SPEED 12 HIGHEST WIND DIRECTION SW (230)
HIGHEST GUST SPEED 14 HIGHEST GUST DIRECTION SW (220)
AVERAGE WIND SPEED 2.9

SKY COVER
POSSIBLE SUNSHINE MM
AVERAGE SKY COVER 0.0

WEATHER CONDITIONS
THE FOLLOWING WEATHER WAS RECORDED TODAY.
NO SIGNIFICANT WEATHER WAS OBSERVED.

RELATIVE HUMIDITY (PERCENT)
HIGHEST 96 1200 AM
LOWEST 26 300 PM
AVERAGE 61
sagiquarian

PostSun Jan 19, 2003 9:58 pm  Reply with quote  

Okay, I'm not a meteorologist (and I don't play one on TV). However, based on simply observing the weather conditions myself, as well as examining the weather data in the previous post, it certainly doesn't appear to *me* that there was any significant change in the weather from 01/17 to 01/18 that would account for *massive* trail activity all day long on 01/17 and then absolutely *none* on 01/18. If there is a meteorological connection between the appearance of these trails on one day and not on another, it's certainly not obvious to me.

Another interesting aspect to this story: the 01/18/03 edition of the Austin American-Statesman included a rather large and striking photo on the front page of the Metro/State section showing a plane laying down a trail over the state capitol on 01/17/03. The title over the photo was "Wild Blue Yonder" and the caption read:

"As the Goddess of Liberty watches from atop the state Capitol on Friday afternoon, a jet's water vapor contrails embellish a bright blue sky. The sun hasn't been able to conquer the cold in the past couple of days, but forecasters say a slight warm-up is in store."

I think a better title would have been "What's Wrong With This Picture?"

The photo must have been taken very early in the morning, because that "bright blue sky" had been "embellished" out of existence by about 10 AM.

I find this whole photo very interesting because, intentional or not, conscious or not, it communicates a very subtle message to everyone who sees it that:

1) This is completely normal (hey, it's *better* than normal ... it's an embellishment!).

2) It's somehow weather-related and therefore natural (note the implied linkage between the trail and the weather in the two-sentence caption).

3) It's all occurring under the watchful eye of the "Goddess of Liberty" (so it's gotta be okay!).

Much as I hate to drop the P-word (propaganda), it's real hard for me to see it as anything else, regardless of whether it was *consciously* created for that purpose or not.

Unfortunately, the photo only appeared in the print edition (as far as I can tell) so I'm not able to post it. Maybe someone out there with a scanner will do so.

The sad footnote to all of this is that, when I went to the American-Statesman just now to look for the trail photo in the online edition, what I found instead was today's lead article announcing that toxic contaminants exceeding Superfund levels have been detected in and around Barton Springs Pool. According to the article:

"The city knew about the high levels of the benzene compounds in the pool as early as 1995. City officials had mentioned the chemicals in several reports to the City Council and other government agencies. The reports were available but not widely distributed to the public. They typically suggested the chemicals might pose a threat to the endangered salamander but did not address whether they might be harmful to people."

I've had a "felt sense" since the early 1990s that there were problems in the pool and stopped swimming there years ago as a result. This is another one of those times when it just sucks to be right.
muzicmanmd11

PostSun Jan 19, 2003 10:27 pm  Reply with quote  

Don't believe you unless we see pics.
sagiquarian

PostSun Jan 19, 2003 10:41 pm  Reply with quote  

Another comment or two, for anyone who may be interested ...

For me, at the highest level this whole "trails" issue breaks down into one of two possible scenarios:

1) Something has changed. The sky didn't always look like this. If this is the case, then the government and the media should publicly acknowledge and *credibly* explain the source, purpose, implications, etc. of the changes. Simple enough if it is all harmless and innocent, right?

2) Nothing has changed. The sky DID always look like this and I just never noticed it. If this is the case (which I don't believe it is), then I want someone to show me some trustworthy evidence that this was going on 10 or 20 or 30 years ago with the intensity and pervasiveness that it is now. If so, it shouldn't be that hard to prove it.

It's simply not enough (for me) to be told that this is all normal and harmless and to see the various theories dismissed and debunked without any accompanying explanation of WHY something is there that WASN'T there before.

No matter what I read about what this phenom is or isn't, I just keep coming back to the same 3 words:

Something has changed.
sagiquarian

PostSun Jan 19, 2003 10:50 pm  Reply with quote  

quote:
Originally posted by muzicmanmd11:
Don't believe you unless we see pics.

I've got no problem with that. I'm just sharing my own observations with anyone who's interested. If you find my comments useful, fine. If not, also fine.
the professor

PostMon Jan 20, 2003 4:11 am  Reply with quote  

They won't willingly admit such, by doing so they would already be implicating themselves of criminal activity. You can
however start piecing trailing evidence.
Where you can start.....
Patents esp government contractors
weather data from last 10 years....
CDC statistics for the last seven years....
word of mouth such as forums and etc...
check on the Monsanto food connection....
newspaper or propaganda reports from
the last 6 years.....
this small list in itself will be exhausting.
A lot of people choose not to believe
or better yet have a hard time with
conspiracies. They've been conditioned
to be as such. conspiracy means a plot
or treasonable combination, anyone here trying to tell me that this never happens?
There are a lot of whack ones that deserve
the shunning but on a realistic level
when you start noticing evidence in all
forms of disguise that start getting to
numerous and collaberates with other
facts one has to wonder, is it even worth
sounding the alarm?
Feelin Kocky

PostMon Jan 20, 2003 4:55 am  Reply with quote  

What weather data over the last 10 years, professor?
Catnip57

PostMon Jan 20, 2003 7:30 am  Reply with quote  

Much as I hate to drop the P-word (propaganda), it's real hard for me to see it as anything else, regardless of whether it was *consciously* created for that purpose or not.

Sagiquarian: I'm not sure how long you've been aware of the chemtrail situation, whether or not you found out about the trails through your own observations or from hearing and reading about it somewhere else first. I read your comment about the trails appearing in your local newspaper and have to agree that article definitely had the smell or propaganda to it. Which of course is no wonder since if this activity is new in your area then there are bound to be a few observant folks like yourself that are going to start asking questions. Just the fact that article even appeared in the paper hints that they want to get a jump on people's opinions before they get too excited about checking into things on their own.

You should send a letter to the editor and let him know what you thought of his article and why. With any luck it might just get posted in the editorial section of your paper. This issue certainly is worth telling others. Something has changed alright. Our blue skies are becoming a thing of the past. That should be enough to raise more alarm than it currently is.

BigJoe

PostMon Jan 20, 2003 11:26 pm  Reply with quote  

First of all, I'd just like to report extremely heavy spraying over all of Western New York on Saturday night. It started around 4 p.m. and lasted until around 9a.m. Sunday morning. In the light of the full moon, the massive chemtrails were blatently visible and the moon had a thick ugly haze around it. I wonder if they give the pilots overtime for flying at night?
As far as when this whole ct thing started, I belive that it was sometime during the early part of World War II. Since the chemtrails came into my awareness one hot, extremely dry day last June, I have done a lot of research on them. Part of that research has involved looking at thousands and thousands of color photographs (ct's don't usually show up very well in b&w photos)from the present time all the way back to 1940. The farthest chemtrail photo that I could dig up was back in 1940. And the photographs seem to show a pattern. As the years progressed, so did the increasing of the chemtrails, until you have the incredible activity of today. But back to the past...
Belive it or not, there were actual days of total sky coverage back in the late 1940's and early 1950's. I've found some pretty bizarre chemcloud photos back in 1953. And then sometime in the mid-1950's they gradually stepped up the activity so that I believe by 1958-1961 they had pretty much "gotten it all together". Many photos in 1960 & 1961 of heavy spraying. And of interest, CBS News reported a few months back that the military admitted spraying biological and nerve gas agents over Maryland, Florida, Hawaii and Alaska. Dan Rather reported this last fall, and it was on their website. (Just the tip of the iceburg).
And then during the 1960 they really started going to town. I'm starting to think that that's when they really began to get some sort of gradual control of the weather. Of interest is the Vietnam War. Many of the photos taken during this conflict indicate heavy spraying over this country in the mid-1960's. Then we jump to the 1970's and they cranked up the ratchet another few notches. Although chemtrail photos taken during the 1970's percentage wise don't have as many chemtrails in them as those taken today, I was still somewhat shocked at the frequency and aggressiveness of the spraying activity during the early to mid-1970's. And then by the late 1970's and into the early 1980's, I believe that's when they really began to get a lot more control over the weather. It seems interesting to me that the chemtrail activity increased drastically in the early 1980's and that was also the time when we began to get these really hot, unbearable and dry summers. The photos indicate that sometime in the mid-1980's, activity was increased once again, especially around 1986-1988, and I find that interesting, because the summer of 1988 was really the first real "super summer" that we had. Remember that summer, where it hardly rained at all between May and September, and virtually every day was in the mid to upper 90's? I remember Dan Rather on CBS Evening News referring to it as the "Blast furnace effect". Photos seem to indicate that ct activity was especially great during 1987-1988.
And then we go into the 90's! And that's where we stand today. Our country is in an extended drought and it has now become a rarity to find a day without chemtrails! I just wonder how much of our tax dollars this whole thing is costing.
PacerLJ35

PostTue Jan 21, 2003 5:40 am  Reply with quote  

soulshaman:

That weather information you posted isn't going to do anyone any good, because the weather conditions at the surface are vastly different than the weather conditions at 35,000 feet.

For example, flying home today from Washington DC, the winds at 31,000 were out of the west at around 150-160 knots. I doubt they were that strong at the surface. The temp was around -60 deg. C.
soulshaman

PostTue Jan 21, 2003 6:01 am  Reply with quote  

quote:
Originally posted by PacerLJ35:
soulshaman:

That weather information you posted isn't going to do anyone any good, because the weather conditions at the surface are vastly different than the weather conditions at 35,000 feet.

For example, flying home today from Washington DC, the winds at 31,000 were out of the west at around 150-160 knots. I doubt they were that strong at the surface. The temp was around -60 deg. C.

Well, I do agree with you about the wind and temp. I was most concerned with relative humidity, and I posted the information for review. If you will also notice, I used the word "may". I'm not trying to prove anything, just concerned. Thanks for the feedback.
sagiquarian

PostTue Jan 21, 2003 4:24 pm  Reply with quote  

quote:
Originally posted by o'really:
Just check some old family videos or outdoor pictures. I don't think you'll find similiar "trails". You will notice them on recent commercials and several of the "new real life t.v. shows though."

Yeup, you're right, I've seen 'em on TV. Saw some in the sky (I think it was over Vietnam) during a recent episode of Amazing Race. Saw another one the other night over the capitol building in DC during a network newscast.
sagiquarian

PostTue Jan 21, 2003 4:36 pm  Reply with quote  

quote:
Originally posted by Catnip57:
Sagiquarian: I'm not sure how long you've been aware of the chemtrail situation, whether or not you found out about the trails through your own observations or from hearing and reading about it somewhere else first.

Mostly it's just from my own observations. I'm a fan of hawks and such, so I tend to pay attention to the sky on a fairly regular basis to watch for them. I started noticing the trail activity over Austin really begin to pick up about 6-8 months ago and began to track it more carefully. That's when I began to take an interest in what others had to say about it.

quote:
Which of course is no wonder since if this activity is new in your area then there are bound to be a few observant folks like yourself that are going to start asking questions.

Honestly, I don't know how new it is to the Austin area. I've seen posts on the net that go back as far as summer 2000. Also, I can't say how heavy the activity is in comparison to other areas, but it seems pretty prevalent to me and getting moreso all the time, as documented in my initial post to this thread.

quote:
Our blue skies are becoming a thing of the past. That should be enough to raise more alarm than it currently is.

I agree!