Vote

Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
Former airline pilot speaks out

Chemtrail Central > Chemtrails

Author Thread
Swamp Gas

PostTue Jan 07, 2003 11:20 pm  Reply with quote  

What ex-pile is trying to say is, "Help, I'm caught in George Bush's Left Brain Lobe and I can't get out".

Hey Bigjoe, A loon is too dignified of a bird to compare to ex-pile-of-crap. A hyena would be more appropriate.
Mech

PostTue Jan 07, 2003 11:20 pm  Reply with quote  

Desperate actions for desperate minds.
BigJoe

PostTue Jan 07, 2003 11:33 pm  Reply with quote  

Yes, I totally agree with you, Swamp Gas. A loon is indeed a dignified bird and is much too pure and good to be compared with this type of creep. I'm really happy to see that this individual has been banned from CTC!
PHXPilot

PostTue Jan 07, 2003 11:44 pm  Reply with quote  

WOW MECH!!! Just to let you know, I am beefmoney on Airliners.net. That is my post.

Look at the bio of Beefmoney. Its me.

Anyway, I didnt write that thing. Its full of mistakes I wouldnt dare make on an article like that. The FMC cannot directly control diddlysquat. It only COMPUTES. It is used to sort out best alititudes, N1 speed, V1 speed. Stuff like that.

Whoever posted that is braindead.
adonis777

PostWed Jan 08, 2003 12:07 am  Reply with quote  

Good $#@#!....

Only interesting part is related to a question I have had about the possibility of the substances being sprayed through a fuel mixture. Seems from my observations that the trails lead from the engine area. If the combustion process didn't alter the "chemical" or substance in the fuel it would be an ideal delivery method. I can imagine it would be easier to have seperate fuels system that the engines can switch to over the area to be sprayed; rather than some $#@#! picket fenced membrane filter.

I read the mechinics post and the immediate problem I seem with using commercial airliners with the added systems; It would be obvious to many people with window seats that these wicks are spewing a substance from them. This would create problems I would think. Easy to dismiss white trails coming from the engines.
Although it occurs to me that most trails aren't visible for what looks like 10 to 20 meters behind the craft.
It would have to be invisible coming out of wicks.
FLKook

PostWed Jan 08, 2003 12:11 am  Reply with quote  

Arrrrrgh! Someone go back and edit your post the scroll is killin' me! Button button who's got the button?
PHXPilot

PostWed Jan 08, 2003 12:12 am  Reply with quote  

If you want to see a detailed reason why you cant pass foregin chems through the fuel system and combustion process, see the "Chemtrials donot exist" thread.
halva

PostWed Jan 08, 2003 5:56 am  Reply with quote  

I am waiting for your reaction to the mechanic's statement on that thread.
zoobie555

PostWed Jan 08, 2003 6:01 am  Reply with quote  

I have often wondered myself if the chemtrails could be spread via using the fuel itself, but the heat involved in the combustion process... I find it hard to believe that any complex chemical substance would not be all but destroyed by that. But a premature fuel dump, now that is a possibility. I've always thought that the airline industry should be fined about 500 billion dollars a year as it is just for dumping fuel. What a despicable waste of resources as well as an obvious environmental pollutant. I can't beleive that they have ever been allowed to get away with that and continue to do so. I am anything but an environmentalist, people first and worry about the rest later, but we have to draw the line somewhere. Even all the SUV freaks driving around are at least using the exessive amounts of fuel they consume. Can you imagine if one had a valve that would release gasoline out of their cars gas tank onto the road as they drove. Your pulling into your neigborhood, only 1 block from home, press a button and start spilling gas out onto the street so you just about run out before you enter your driveway, wonder what would happen if a cop was driving behind you? I think we should all try that and see what happens.
PHXPilot

PostWed Jan 08, 2003 6:08 am  Reply with quote  

Zoobie, dont worry. Fuel dumps are extremely rare. Many airliners are not even capable of dumping fuel.

It is a rare occurance when it happens, and it has had a minimal long term effects, if any at all, on the environment.
PacerLJ35

PostWed Jan 08, 2003 7:17 am  Reply with quote  

"Even all the SUV freaks driving around are at least using the exessive amounts of fuel they consume"

What's with all the SUV-bashing lately? First the eco-nuts rant about SUV gas mileage, then some guy writes a piece in our local paper saying that they are "hard to drive because of big tires and powerful engines" and pose a safety hazard...then there's the ad on TV saying SUV drivers support terrorism by consuming gas.

For a little perspective:

There are four full-sized trucks and one van in the top 20 selling vehicles in the US. There are only 2 SUVs on that list.

Most small and light SUVs get gas mileage equal to that of a medium to large sedan.

No large SUVs (the gas guzzlers) made it into the top 20 list. All four of the full-sized pickups qualify as gas guzzlers.

Pick-up trucks, which many average fuel consumption less than 20 miles per gallon, make up roughly half of all vehicle sales in the US.

The hypocrisy is to blatant...some Americans rabidly attack SUV owners as being spoiled, wasteful people. Yet my Isuzu Rodeo, which gets about 24-25 MPG on the highway, is alot MORE efficient than any Ford F-series, Chevy Silverado, Dodge Ram, Ford Econoline van, Chevy van, Dodge van, Lincoln Town Car, or even some of the mini-vans out there.

It all boils down to the fact that some people feel SUV owners are petty, superficial "yuppies". We got the Rodeo because it had as much room as a wagon, but sat alot higher and thus had better visability.

I can only imagine those people that spent all their time making that ad, jumping in their van or Ford F-150, and driving home, muttering "damn SUVs".

Kinda reminds me of the time I went to Big Bend National Park, and I saw a Toyota Land Cruiser that was belching blue smoke, with a bunch of enivronmental (Save the Earth!) bumper stickers on the back. It was of course loaded with college kids on a camping trip.
ICU812

PostWed Jan 08, 2003 7:29 am  Reply with quote  

That kind of bunk might make it difficult to seperate the real idiots from those who are making intelligent arguments like this

""If you want to see a detailed reason why you cant pass foregin chems through the fuel system and combustion process, see the "Chemtrials donot
exist" thread.""

I guess GE won't be needing this then!

Engine having resistance to particle deposits http://patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser?Sect1=PTO1&Sect2=HITOFF&d=PALL&p=1&u=/netahtml/srchnum.htm&r=1&f=G&l=50&s1=6254341.WKU.&OS=PN/6254341&RS=PN/6254341

Nobody has ever thought of passing metals through a turbine
http://www.swri.edu/PatentsDB/ViewPatentList.asp

I mean there would need to be a

"Method and apparatus for reducing matter to constituent elements and separating one of the elements from the other elements " http://www.delphion.com/details?pn10=US03942975

Why would anyone think of doing such a thing,

"add the tiny particles to the fuel of jet airliners, so that the particles would be emitted from the jet engine exhaust while the airliner was at its cruising altitude." http://patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser?Sect1=PTO2&Sect2=HITOFF&u=/netahtml/search-adv.htm&r=3&p=1&f=G&l=50&d=ft95&S1=5003186&OS=5003186&RS=5003186

How could they ever track such a thing http://www.spie.org/scripts/toc.pl?volume=3533&journal=SPIE http://www.lapeth.ethz.ch/~dominik/tradeoff/

Why? http://www.radarmatrix.com/

Nobody knows that there's a multitude of atmospheric projects going on out there, not even the russians http://teksty.gildia.com/kormak/chemtrail/chemtrails

Maybe it's time to start over http://www.grc.nasa.gov/WWW/K-12/airplane/bgp.html

Zhang, Frey, David Chang, Ackerman and Menzel would be very dissapointed

Mech

PostWed Jan 08, 2003 6:44 pm  Reply with quote  

LOL!
slippery00

PostWed Jan 08, 2003 8:34 pm  Reply with quote  

hey phxpilot i wrote a couple more posts on the other thread photo gallery see if you can explain them i dont want to repeat them here would take too long cant wait to hear what you have to say don't think you'll be able to explain
PHXPilot

PostThu Jan 09, 2003 12:47 am  Reply with quote  

Done and done slippery. See the thread