Vote

Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
Does the Sun look the same to you?

Chemtrail Central > Chemtrails

Author Thread
Khephra Sol

PostMon Sep 09, 2002 7:25 am  Reply with quote  

I simply stated that you could find the relevance in the articles, though anything that influences the behavior of the sun would be theory at best. I doubt that chemtrails influence the sun. I don't expect to have to think for you. If I were to explain the relevance of each article, I would have to write articles myself for this worthless forum. I will not do it because it is a total waste. People can judge the articles for themselves and also investigate the issues for themselves if they choose. I have faith in what people can do for themselves if they try. An article on auroras is relevant to the discussion of auroras by the way. It doesn't matter whether or not the government can change your opinion because you opinion doesn't matter to the government. All the government has to do is change the minds of most people, and they are all very lazy. They watch tv for hours every day and don't care about your opinion.

Why would anybody try to dispell something that doesn't exist and is not even remotely proven to exist? No orgone biophysicist is going to mention chemtrails unless stating that people promoting their existance are basically nuts. Where is the evidence that must be dispelled? This is all internet hysteria that started with half-truths and distortions a few years back; the investigative work done by chemtrail enthusiasts is lazy and purely theoretical with no experimental evidence to back it up. Has anyone tried to make a chemtrail? Look at all of these half-assed chemtrail busters. They are distorted versions of cloud busters and all they do is collect up a toxic field around themselves if anything. How many chemtrail enthusiasts swear by them because they dissipate contrails? They are nuts and plagued with sexual hysteria. Cloudbusting technology is dangerous in hysterical hands.
penumbra

PostMon Sep 09, 2002 6:11 pm  Reply with quote  

AHEM What the hell happened here? Um, this thread was never about chemtrails per se; the topic is basically Solar Cycle 23. *Request to moderators to move (notice I said move, not delete) all posts on orgone/Reich to a more appropriate thread.* And what the heck does Rense have to do with this (or anything)? Most folks around here don't follow Rense like the freaking Pied Piper. I personally don't follow anyone so blindly. And as for that comment about lazy-minded blah, blah, blah.

penumbra

PostMon Sep 09, 2002 6:13 pm  Reply with quote  

Thanks for the updates Mech. I guess we'll just have to wait and see if the fireworks are over.
penumbra

PostTue Sep 10, 2002 3:07 pm  Reply with quote  

agreed Alpha-Theta
Lulu

PostTue Sep 10, 2002 4:47 pm  Reply with quote  

>>*Request to moderators to move (notice I said move, not delete) all posts on orgone/Reich to a more appropriate thread.*<< I would love to comply penumbra, unfortunately specific posts cannot be moved, only entire threads may be moved. Suggestion to Khephra Sol to keep topics on discussion! if possible...
Mech

PostTue Sep 10, 2002 5:51 pm  Reply with quote  

Solar Update.....12:55 PM EST......

Creeping back up again!!!

September 10 1612 1)UTC ALERT: Geomagnetic K-index of 4
2)UTC ALERT: Type IV Radio Emission
Valid From: 2002 Sep 10 1555 UTC
Valid To: 2002 Sep 10 2359 UTC
Warning Condition: Onset

Nice hefty size sunspots indicate
some serious internal geomagnetic activity!

[Edited 4 times, lastly by Mech on 09-10-2002]
Khephra Sol

PostTue Sep 10, 2002 11:34 pm  Reply with quote  

The relevant statements are in the articles and do apply to the thread for those who think for themselves and don't have to have everything spoon-fed to them. The thread deals with the subject of why the Sun might apear different and orgone biophysics has made considerable inroads in answering that question. I don't have time to waste on this worthless money magnet of a quack forum. The quacks will stay here and waste their lives and the thinkers will get wise to you and do their own research. Cloudbusting has not been discredited by the way, only those silly chem trail busters have.
Mech

PostWed Sep 11, 2002 12:01 am  Reply with quote  

QUOTE: "The thinkers will choose do do their own research."

I think you have pimped Wilhelm Reich's research for all its worth, Khephra.

Don't let the door hit you on the fanny on the way out.......

[Edited 2 times, lastly by Mech on 09-10-2002]
Khephra Sol

PostThu Sep 12, 2002 12:17 am  Reply with quote  

In order to pimp something, you have to rent it out you dim-witted conspiracy addict. What's wrong with people looking at something that might just clear up their minds and help them to immunize themselves against this sloppy thinking that goes on here? The orgone biophysicists study the influence of solar activity on the energy field of the planet. People might just decide to go and look at something real instead of hanging out here and helping the dishonest people who run this site make more money.
Khephra Sol

PostThu Sep 12, 2002 12:41 am  Reply with quote  

L) Orgone accumulators used at higher altitudes tend to yield stronger charges than at lower altitudes; lower latitudes may yield stronger charges than higher latitudes; lower humidity atmospheres tend to yield stronger charges than higher humidity atmospheres. Periods with many sunspots and solar flares coincide with periods of stronger orgone charge, as compared to periods with few sunspots and flares. Alignments between the Earth, Sun and Moon, during full and new moon periods, appears to yield a stronger, more excited charge in the atmosphere, and within the accumulator.

So you see, sunspot activity doesn't have to mean that bad things are going on in outer space. Sunspot activity can be beneficial to the planet, and there is no reason to spray chemicals at people when the Sun acts up. A fluctuating geomagnetic environment will make cloud and jet contrails behave a bit diffrently than usual and you can't predict exactly how they will behave without clear a understanding of meteorological influence as well as orgonotic influence. DOR makes the clouds and contrails dissipate quickly and orgone makes for clouds and contrails that have a clearly defined shape and structure that tends to hold together until meteorological conditions change or the orgone is discharged via lightning and rainfall. Clouds with a healthy orgone charge are inspiring to look at and the contrails are just water vapor.
Mech

PostThu Sep 12, 2002 1:12 am  Reply with quote  

A "dim-witted conspiracy addict". Nice attitude. Those manners will take you far.

Nobody stopped you from posting anything you felt the public should know. Second, people responed negatively to your post because "dim-witted conspiracy addicts, (like me) felt that you were going overboard with cutting and pasting the entire ORGONELAB.COM website here.

Now you are hurling insults at everyone who doesn't happen to follow Reich's work as religiously as you do.You are also naming those who run this website as moneybags. Funny, I haven't made them any richer, have you?

Are you stating that NOAA/SEC Solar Data is a "conspiracy theory"?

I'm beginning to think you are just here looking for a fight Khephra, not to post ideas.

Mech

[Edited 2 times, lastly by Mech on 09-11-2002]
penumbra

PostWed Oct 02, 2002 1:40 pm  Reply with quote  

YIKES!

ellobosolo

PostWed Oct 02, 2002 4:51 pm  Reply with quote  

Okay..I don't have any scientific type stuff...just observations. I've lived in the same house, with the same houseplants, for 6 years, moving the plants out for the spring, etc. Over the winter I noticed a lot of new growth on plants in a southern window, but not really exposed to direct sun. Also this spring, some plants which formerly did well outside, had to be brought in because of too much sun!
Mech

PostThu Oct 10, 2002 3:00 am  Reply with quote  

WOAH!!!!!!! NASTY STORM!!!!!

Thermit

PostThu Oct 10, 2002 4:34 am  Reply with quote  

quote:

...helping the dishonest people who run this site make more money

I'm supposed to be making money?!?!

That is so weird that you mention that, and here I've been the one shelling out the bucks all this time. You mean the domain-name registrar, the website hosting company and the software companies that developed the forum and image database were supposed to be paying me?!?!

I mean, you are obviously off your rocker concerning Chemtrails and that crazy Oregon stuff, but this money thing is quite a revelation. Thanks!

P.S. I don't see what is so deadly about Oregon, what did it ever do to you? I bet you've never even been there...