Vote

Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
Does the Sun look the same to you?

Chemtrail Central > Chemtrails

Author Thread
Chem11

PostThu Oct 10, 2002 4:56 am  Reply with quote  

If I didn't know better, I'd say Kephra Sol is a graduate of the the James DeMeo School of Egotistical Blather.

Hard to take someone seriously when they make such idiotic (and obviously baseless) remarks... and that goes twice for DeMeo.

[Edited 1 times, lastly by Chem11 on 10-09-2002]
DeeHumanEyes

PostThu Oct 10, 2002 6:17 am  Reply with quote  

Hi everyone, I noticed that they stopped spraying for about four days in a row and the sky was beautiful, clear with little fluffy clouds like the old days. But now they have started again. I was hoping that maybe the budget would be too tight for them to continue. The sun coming through the chem stuff is hideous, scary and unnatural looking. Half my world is being defaced and I resent it. And the quality of the light as it is strained through those ugly clouds is creepy, too white and hazy. I live in the Northeast and they spray here almost every day.

------------------
In youth, we learn;
In age, we understand.
penumbra

PostThu Oct 10, 2002 1:53 pm  Reply with quote  

Ongoing storm:

Jeanie

PostFri Oct 11, 2002 4:11 am  Reply with quote  

VERMONT:::A state I love. Just returned from a short visit. Found almost no red color, instead, green, yellow. and various shades tan and brown. Thought about river rafting, nice thought, rivers are pretty much dried up, that is the ones I saw. My first day was beautiful (no CT'S). Woke up to overcast grey to white sky with white ct streaks going in differn't directions barely visible in the obscured sky as well as a faint circle around the sun. Perfectly normal if you view this with perverted eyes.
FMZ

PostTue Oct 15, 2002 1:58 pm  Reply with quote  

I am sure I read a report last year which explained that our Magnetic fields are in a process of switching around, ie north will become south and vice versa.
It was in the same report that mentioned our rotational axis is also on the move.
Would anyone be able to verify this. ???
FMZ

PostTue Oct 15, 2002 2:08 pm  Reply with quote  

Sorry I got it a little wrong, I found what I was looking for here, http://www.sp.ph.ic.ac.uk/~forsyth/reversal/
FLKook

PostSat Jan 25, 2003 11:34 pm  Reply with quote  

Reading the AP and other news wires is real interesting. This happened in my own back yard yet was not reported by mainstream news. Go figure....

Radiation Streaming Toward Earth
By Marcia Dunn The Associated Press
Published: Jan 25, 2003

CAPE CANAVERAL, Fla. (AP) - NASA launched a spacecraft into orbit Saturday to measure all of the radiation streaming toward Earth from the sun.
The satellite began its $122 million, five-year mission with a plane ride over the Atlantic.

At the command "three, two, one, drop," the satellite was released from the jet about 140 miles offshore, fell for five seconds and then shot toward space with the firing of its attached Pegasus rocket.

The small satellite, called Sorce - short for Solar Radiation and Climate Experiment - has five state-of-the-art instruments that will help scientists better understand how the sun affects Earth's climate. They had to go to space to measure incoming solar radiation because so much of it is absorbed by Earth's atmosphere.

Not only will Sorce measure the total radiation from the sun, its spectrometers will analyze the light in all its various colors, or wavelengths, said the lead scientist, Gary Rottman of the University of Colorado's Laboratory for Atmospheric and Space Physics.

"In order to understand perhaps the impacts of global change produced by mankind, we certainly need to understand how the sun is varying," said Donald Anderson, NASA's program manager. Other solar observatories already in space will help in this effort, he noted.

Sorce's high-precision measurements hopefully will benefit future scientists, too, Rottman said.

"We're building a long-term climate data set that I really hope that generations from now, people refer back to the measurements we make. What is the output of the sun today to what their future measurements are," he said.

The University of Colorado at Boulder will operate the Sorce science instruments, which it also developed and built. Orbital Sciences Corp. provided the Pegasus rocket.

SurferMBSC

PostMon Jan 27, 2003 11:32 pm  Reply with quote  

For years I've noticed the sun seemed different than I remembered, but I kept telling myself it was just the sun's angle during the winter months. It's when it looked the same during the summer that I really became concerned. Also, the sky seems a much paler, almost sickly shade of blue. I know the sky did NOT look like this when I was a kid!
Mech

PostTue Jan 28, 2003 12:59 am  Reply with quote  

A lot of people here would agree to that observation!