Media
Vote

Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
Does the Sun look the same to you?

Chemtrail Central > Chemtrails

Author Thread
BobB

Does the Sun look the same to you? PostFri Aug 03, 2001 7:34 am  Reply with quote  

I just wanted to post this to see if anyone else had noticed changes in the appearance of the Sun,and sunlight and if so if they noticed the same thing I did. My obsevation is a brigher, whiter looking sun than I remember in my childhood.Is this caused by chemtrals, or are chemtrails a result of the changing sun???any input appreciated
Delphi

PostFri Aug 03, 2001 9:52 am  Reply with quote  

BobB, Sure have noticed a definite change in the appearance of the sun. I feel like, the past year or two, it does seem extra, extra bright, and very white all the time...hardly ever the big orange orb I remember it to be...can only glimpse really fast of course with strong sun-glasses on, but when glimpsing, it seems to have "silver-white" brite patches to it that almost seem like they are moving at the center...probably an optical illusion...I wonder if the chems could be trying to "filter" the extra strong and harmful rays from getting to earth...yet, I still have some of the "conspiracy type doubts" as to other reasons for chems...but, regardless, the sun really doesn't seem the same. The past 2 yrs., all my plants seem to "shrivel" more inspite of watering and care and often, they look "burned", either by heat or chemicals??? My yard has been invaded by pastel color mushrooms, (no, I haven't been munching)...the trees and grass seem to be suffering from something...heat or chemicals or...? The 11 year solar Max we are having seems more active and severe than others in the past...more powerful CME's and solar storms and such. Blessings, Joanne ^j^
roman

PostFri Aug 03, 2001 4:51 pm  Reply with quote  

No it does not. Too bright ,wrong color,strange sunsets that are too bright to observe as we did in the past. Sunset at mallory in Keywest is much brighter then it ever was in the past this year. I think that Bob is on the right track. roman
BobB

PostMon Aug 06, 2001 8:47 am  Reply with quote  

Solar flux satellite data. ................... http://www.sec.noaa.gov/rt_plots/xray_1m.html

[Edited 1 times, lastly by Thermit on 08-06-2001]
Delphi

PostMon Aug 06, 2001 10:30 pm  Reply with quote  

BobB, Thanx for the solar info. Wow, it is "creepy" wondering just how far the Solar upheaval is going to progress this cycle. They keep saying this 11 yr. cycle has been the "worse" one since records were being kept on such...I sure hope our "star" isn't going to go "Medievil" on our butts! So much occurring in the Heavens lately that give one pause for thought! Seems like "fire-ball" reports on a daily basis anymore...chemtrails....ufo sightings....red rain and "corn husk rain"...what next?? Popcorn?/...if the sun heats us up to much? Blessings, Love, and light, and prayers, from Joanne ^j^
penumbra

PostTue Aug 07, 2001 9:00 pm  Reply with quote  

This solar cycle is waayyyyy beyond a regular 11 -year peak. Those intensely bright spots that you see are actually sunspots. I have read a lot of information in the Solwatch section of cyberspaceorbit during the past year or so. Even though the sun has done its magnetic flip, the solar activity has not died down. I don't think anyone even knows what IS going on with our Star.
Delphi

PostTue Aug 07, 2001 11:01 pm  Reply with quote  

Penumbra, It is just too "weird" as far as the sun goes...and your right, this so-called 11 year cycle is not being active in the same amount of time as others, I'd bet...maybe a scientist would say no to that...but, I've always been interested in sky-watching and what occurs there, and I don't remember the sun even looking like it does lately. To me, it really does look different and unusual. I like Kent Steadmans Cyberspaceorbit site too...he always has lots of interesting and "far-out" info and articles and pictures in there...plus, he sounds like a pretty cool ole fart...Blessings and Love, Joanne ^j^
BobB

PostSat Aug 18, 2001 6:14 am  Reply with quote  

Im telling ya, folks, right here is the amswer to the mystery,and its getting worst every day... From Space weather.com- http://www.spaceweather.com/index.html RADIATION STORM: The flux of high-energy protons around our planet soared to 1000 times normal on August 16th. The ongoing S2-class solar radiation storm is unusual because it was not triggered by a major flare on the Earth-facing side of the Sun. Instead, it appears to be the result of a backside explosion detected by SOHO coronagraphs on August 15th.

Above: NOAA satellites registered a sharp increase in the numbers of energetic solar protons around Earth on Aug. 16.

IMPACT! The leading edge of a coronal mass ejection that billowed away from the Sun on August 14th struck Earth's magnetosphere August 17th at ~10:30 UT (3:30 a.m. PDT). The impact triggered an ongoing G2-class geomagnetic storm. Sky watchers as far south as Sacramento, CA, spotted auroras Friday morning, and there might be more to come! (continued below)

Above: NASA's ACE spacecraft detected an interplanetary shock wave just before it reached Earth on Aug. 17, 2001.

The interplanetary magnetic field in the vicinity of our planet spent much of Aug. 17th pointing south -- a condition that renders Earth's magnetosphere vulnerable to solar wind gusts and improves
Delphi

PostSat Aug 18, 2001 9:36 am  Reply with quote  

BobB, "Here comes the sun"...I hope not literally! Like is mentioned, it isn't going to "blow" but it sure is "shooting" a lot of "power" around and at earth...it is kinda "creepy" just the same...I wonder if more skin cancer is going to start showing up real soon?...As long as we still have skin anyways. If skin cancer statistics go way up, that'll be a pretty good indicator that the sun is doing a number on us anyway. Bless us all! Joanne ^j^
Delphi

PostSat Aug 18, 2001 10:17 am  Reply with quote  

BobB, Yikes, You may be right after all! Go directly to http://www.cyberspaceorbit.com after you read this...scroll the entire page, as there is news for Aug. 16,17,18 all mixed in all the way down. The gist being, the news of the sun does sound worse than originally was reported...protons moving faster than ever have...like about light speed, and there will be effects....EM, and maybe the sun activity is causing the world-wide earthquake activity reported tonite at Cyberspaceorbit also....extreme happenings in Russia, China, Texas showing some activity. all over the world, "shaker" events being reported!! Double creepy!! I hope this isn't the big "dealy". I better not say, RTW says thoughts can become reality, but anyway, looks like "Mother Earth" is into some "Rock N' Roll" right now! Bless us all! Joanne ^j^
BobB

PostSat Aug 18, 2001 3:56 pm  Reply with quote  

I think it might be time to dig a hole, a deep one, with provisions for a long time and perhaps try to ride it out....what thier not telling you is high energy protons penetrated the Earths natural shield and the magnetic fields in the solar system are fluxuating wildly.Ultra violet spectrum off the scale used to measure it, because readings were never predicted to go this high.What it amounts to is an unprecedented and worsening solar event which may end life on Earth
Delphi

PostSun Aug 19, 2001 5:02 am  Reply with quote  

BobB, It certainly dosen't look good...the solar upheaval, (the solar wind actually stopping a while back which has never happened as far as we know), and the recent upsurge in earthquakes, volcanoes, "freaky" weather...things definitely looking "shakey". I hope and pray that things "settle down" and we all live happily ever after....will see. Take care Bob. If all bets are off, we got to know some nice people here and elsewhere through the years, that, and any good memories, and our spirit and soul, we can never loose. Good luck to you and yours cause if you're right...oh boy! Blessings and prayers for us all! Joanne ^j^ ^j^ ^j^ Angels for us all! J.
theseeker

PostSun Aug 19, 2001 6:22 am  Reply with quote  

I would like to echo Lulu's question about the reference to the solar wind stopping...in 99' ?

I know the solar minimun was in 94' to 96' and if there was a stoppage, or if it was even possible, seems that would have been the time...but again a reference would be good readin'

Current solar activity :

T/S

Delphi

PostSun Aug 19, 2001 6:53 am  Reply with quote  

I'll have to "snoop" around in the archives at Kent Steadmans http://cyberspaceorbit.com to find info on it but the one I'm aware of was just this year...and it was quite remarkable and unsettling. I'll go and look through there, as I think that is where I saw it mentioned...if not, I'll have to "snoop" all my weird ole "haunts" til I find it...might be a while. Blessings and love, Joanne ^j^
Delphi

PostSun Aug 19, 2001 6:59 am  Reply with quote  

T/S, Did you see the data Bob has up on the thread...."Solving the Chemtrails Mystery, (probably)"...He mentions the Solar wind stoppage there and has data provided also. Blessings, Joanne ^j^