Vote

Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
Chems heavier in east or west?

Chemtrail Central > Chemtrails

Author Thread
Squeedgie

Chems heavier in east or west? PostFri Jan 10, 2003 4:48 am  Reply with quote  

I am not 100% as to what "their" intentions are, and I'm not sure if they are for our benefit or experimentation, God forbid, but are chemtrails more often in the east or the west? I suppose the east US is more heavily populated as compared to the western US, but I was just wondering what all your thoughts about it were and if you had any cold hard facts of the matter?
ObsidianBlaze

PostTue Jan 14, 2003 2:13 pm  Reply with quote  

I, have noticed increased activity on the West Coast..California, to be exact I have never been on the east, so I couldn't say which is worse. I can say that I have noticed it alot more over the past few months. And I am 20 min. from LAX, go figure. I am not sure of the intention, but there are more illnesses, the weather is acting completely crazy, based on what is known of California..I mean, it is geting cold!!! I have never, in life, used so much heat. I am wearing a coat, and have the heater on too, and I am in Los Angeles. That is not normal for me, not to mention all of these minor quakes and such that come in the wake of these obscene cloud formations. If there is any input on the S. Cali. issue, please, post..I would love to hear from you.

------------------
In Perfect Love, and Perfect Trust. My fellow man, I love so much, we change to world for all to see, as we will, so mote it be.
Billy Joe McAllister

PostTue Jan 14, 2003 11:41 pm  Reply with quote  

If it's below 70, most people in LA LA land consider that cold. *Gasp* it's 69! Just a couple weeks ago it was in the eighties, wasn’t it? Now you say you're 20 min from LAX and the air is getting colder? Run for shelter, the world is ending! (Just kidding with ya OB).

LA is know for high humidity right? All the elements are in place for your observation of contrails, it seems to me. Don't sweat the little stuff. You're better off worrying about earthquakes, drive by shootings, and terrorists taking a nuclear or biological weapon into the port via cargo ship, rather than chemtrails from our own government! See the movie Volcano if it will make you feel better. (Good movie, by the way). There are greater odds of that happening than the government spraying LA!
the professor

PostWed Jan 15, 2003 12:32 am  Reply with quote  

High humidity? I don't think so, maybe up here where I am, southern Cali is a low
humidity dry climate, ripe for chemtrail
sprayings!
Jeanie

PostWed Jan 15, 2003 1:54 am  Reply with quote  

Billy Joe who are you trying to confuse, those who are just waking up to CHEMTRAILS? Certainly not those who have been observing and researching for years. I can't help but feel that all debunkers are in the catagory of "traitor". Traitor to world wide humanity in denying the raping of earth's atmosphere for selfish ulterior motives!!! This being done shamefully in our faces and in secret as to owning up to this disgusting atrocity. COWARDS !!! You can bring all the debunker's you want to this forum but it isn't going to change the TRUTH OF CHEMTRAILS.

[Edited 1 times, lastly by Jeanie on 01-14-2003]
Feelin Kocky

PostWed Jan 15, 2003 1:54 am  Reply with quote  

Your climate at the surface of the earth doesn't imply anything about the upper troposphere.
Chem11

PostWed Jan 15, 2003 1:58 am  Reply with quote  

I've lived on both coasts, and I'd have to say that the West gets the treatment a bit more frequently and earnestly. LA And Seattle seem to be the worst.

For those of you that don't know, LA is built on a desert. No clouds=rain=desert.
Now, if you go out past the megalopoplis and it's imported irrigation a bit, you might find yourself near Joshua Tree National Park (yep, here he goes again).

If you take a stroll through the visitor center at Cottonwood Springs, you will find an interesting presentation on why you will not likely see any cloud formations in the park. I won't bore anyone with explanations of high-pressure systems and desertification, it's enough to know that the presentation claims that cloud formation is 'rare' in Joshua Tree.

Reality, of course, tells a different tale; wall-to-wall aerosol trails blanket the sky from horizon to horizon and create artificial cloud cover almost every damn day of the week in the park now.

If you really want to have some fun, you might grab a Ranger and play dumb a little bit. Ask them why you've been seeing 'clouds' every day for weeks on end when there own visitor center claims cloud formation is a a rarity. They may even tell you what they told me... things changed when these planes and their trails showed up a few years back and something is very, very wrong.

[Edited 2 times, lastly by Chem11 on 01-20-2003]
Lulu

PostTue Jan 21, 2003 3:33 am  Reply with quote  

I'd say they're heavier in the West from what I've seen in the past.

But take a look at this nice sky!

Feeling Kocky could you give us atmospheric readings for this picture taken Ridegefield, WA 1/18/03

bjb

[Edited 1 times, lastly by Lulu on 01-20-2003]
the professor

PostTue Jan 21, 2003 5:18 am  Reply with quote  

HEY chem, love your site also interesting story, LuLu that photo is a trip.
Feelin Kocky

PostTue Jan 21, 2003 5:24 am  Reply with quote  

yuk. the west coast is very tuff because there is a lack of upper air data to the west. However, looking at what has not automatically purged from our database, southern WA (I think that's where this town is), looked marginal for contrails up to 35K ft. but the northern part of the state look pretty good based on temperatures and dewpoint depressions (dewpoint depression is the degrees C the dewpoint is from the air temperature). Also, according the Water Vapor satellite images (6.7u wavelength it think) there has been quite a bit of upper level moisture moving into WA. That may be evidenced by the Cirrus (mostly) and Cirrostratus on the photograph.

Thanks,

F.K.

[Edited 1 times, lastly by Feelin Kocky on 01-20-2003]
PacerLJ35

PostTue Jan 21, 2003 5:25 am  Reply with quote  

Flew into McChord Saturday...left McChord and went to Sea-Tac for lunch. Then departed there for Denver...flew west out towards Idaho before making a turn south to Colorado. Nothing unusual from up there. Normal airliner/biz-jet traffic.
Lulu

PostTue Jan 21, 2003 5:32 am  Reply with quote  

SW WA actually FK--thanks 2!

The silhoutted STOP sign is a nice touch.

bjb is an exceptional photographer prof.

There's more where that one came from.
Feelin Kocky

PostTue Jan 21, 2003 5:39 am  Reply with quote  

Sorry I edited my post while you were responding to it, Lulu. I was looking at some stuff while I typed and hit submit before I really wanted to.

F.K.
Feelin Kocky

PostTue Jan 21, 2003 5:41 am  Reply with quote  

That is a late afternoon pic, yes? That was something I assumed. Hope I was right.
Lulu

PostTue Jan 21, 2003 5:43 am  Reply with quote  

>>looked marginal<<

Can you post the data FK ? Thanks.