Media
Vote

Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
Chemtrails over South Florida, Cloud RADAR link:

Chemtrail Central > Chemtrails

Author Thread
Broward

Chemtrails over South Florida, Cloud RADAR link: PostTue Jan 28, 2003 6:34 pm  Reply with quote  

Notice the hazelike clouds to the southwest,
yesterday there was more and HUGE trails w/the sun having a huge ring around it. http://www.goes.noaa.gov/EVENTS/EG21.GIF

I've noticed a pattern to the trails.
Studied them for a few years now.
It has to do with canceling out the clouds, mostly over airport zones...
I'm sure of it. I remember a time when coldfronts meant rain, now the trails have cut that fact out. Any replies to this notion?
Feelin Kocky

PostTue Jan 28, 2003 7:15 pm  Reply with quote  

If you are referring to the speckled clouds, those are low clouds and have nothing to do with aircraft. the whispy clouds at the bottom of the pic are high clouds.

F.K.
Broward

PostTue Jan 28, 2003 9:10 pm  Reply with quote  

OK pal, here's what I see everytime. A trail is laid across the sky, it bcomes a stratus type cloud, supresses any low-grey type clouds or turbulent clouds from forming... the whole process is unnatural. At sunset 500pm-6pm you see an odd purple green orange rainbow effect in the clouds made by the trails, from the unmarked white jets ofcoarse, leading me to think something has gone awry here. I'll go to the universities about this next, just to get some reactions.

quote:
Originally posted by Feelin Kocky:
If you are referring to the speckled clouds, those are low clouds and have nothing to do with aircraft. the whispy clouds at the bottom of the pic are high clouds.

F.K.

FLKook

PostWed Jan 29, 2003 12:00 am  Reply with quote  

Welcome Broward and I'm Confused, it is great to have some fellow Floridians reporting. So you stole my chemtrails yesterday.

Friday we had one of those brown chemdogs around the sun with the rainbow colors. We also had one of the chembows the day before. If you haven't seen this yet keep looking. Usually happens in a round shape or slight u shape and almost looks like a second sun but not as bright. Can be a whitish glow (if there is a lot of chem muck) or can have colors if there is still some blue sky left.

Of course these you will be told by some here are perfectly normal ice crystals and it is an odd occurrance. I've counted over 20 in one month last summer. Where are the blue skies we had just a few short years ago (about 5 now).

Please post reports on the Post Your CT reports thread, I'll be looking forward to them.

------------------
Don't Chemplicate Life
FLKook

PostWed Jan 29, 2003 12:01 am  Reply with quote  

http://www.chemtrailcentral.com/ubb/Forum1/HTML/001237-26.html

Here's the link.
Skyylar2020

PostWed Jan 29, 2003 9:20 pm  Reply with quote  

I guess I've been a little naive and blind when it comes to looking at the sky. "Can't see the forest for the trees" pretty much sums it up. However, since 9/11 I've noticed a huge increase in air traffic and what I've come to know them as "chem trails". It's interesting how something so mundane as the sound of a jet flying overhead now takes on such an ominous tone and thus inspires alot more sky watching. Yesterday morning I watched as 4 seperate aircraft create miles of 4 horizontal trails that lasted well over 2 hours. I'm not a scientist and I have only begun my research into this topic, but it is clear that SOMETHING is going on. Given our governments history with secrets I'm afraid this will be another mystery left unsolved long after my death.

------------------
Skyylar