Media
Vote

Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
Chemtrails also in Brasilia, Brazil

Chemtrail Central > Chemtrails

Author Thread
kheyphos

Chemtrails also in Brasilia, Brazil PostThu Jan 30, 2003 9:46 am  Reply with quote  

The evening of january 27th(11pm) presented us with a clear, starlight sky after so many raining days in Brasilia, Brazil's capital. I live in a house in the suburbs of the city enjoying a beautiful sight of the region. When I went to the yard and looked upon the skies, I was amazed to see two huge parallel Chemtrails. I realized they were not normal due to the fact they were very large and consistent - and they lasted for one hour or so (!), always getting even larger and more close one of another. At the time I was observing the phenomenon several airplanes, at high altitude, in their usual air-ways towards the North, but not much higher than the strange streaks, passed by without leaving a single trace! So, weather and air temperature may have nothing to do with this thing. Weird! Then I got tired and said to myself: "if they're spraying something evil, then I'm already f..." And got inside and went to bed.
everetteyes

PostFri Jan 31, 2003 3:19 am  Reply with quote  

I'am sorry to hear that brazil is being sprayed also,were you able to ID the aircraft? What color was it?How many planes were working at one time?