Media
Vote

Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
VIDEO:9D Nibiruan Council Perspective on Fish/Birds Dying

Chemtrail Central > Fantasy...

Author Thread
Ellyn

VIDEO:9D Nibiruan Council Perspective on Fish/Birds Dying PostMon Jan 17, 2011 11:52 pm  Reply with quote  

VIDEO: 9D Nibiruan Council Perspective on the Fish/Birds Dying.

Jelaila shares the 9D Nibiruan's perspective on why fish and birds are dying around the world.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8eU4iHSTqc

NOTE: Jelaila also discusses a substance in chemtrails which causes phosgene poisoning. She said that it acts like bronchitis, but shouldn't be treated like normal bronchitis. I googled "phosgene poisoning" and got these possibilities for research:

http://www.google.com/search?q=phosgene+poisoning&rls=com.microsoft:en-us:IE-SearchBox&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&sourceid=ie7&rlz=1I7PCTA_en

PostTue Jan 18, 2011 11:35 am  Reply with quote  

that is just great. i nursed my daughter through the flu last week and i came down with it on sat. she did not have any bronchial symptoms. i have horrific bronchial congestion. my ribs hurt from coughing up junk. still have fever, chills etc. if this is the culprit, why now. they have been spraying this stuff for years.
Ellyn

PostWed Jan 19, 2011 5:25 am  Reply with quote  

Take care of yourself, sicntired. I hope you get better very soon!

A close friend of mine in eastern Washington came down with sinus problems, along with numerous others, after a big spray in Washington state late last year. It took him a long time to get better, and he normally gets over ailments like colds very quickly.

PostWed Jan 19, 2011 11:32 pm  Reply with quote  

Thanks. I am feeling a little stronger each day. 5 days in now. I took more D and C and homeopathy. I normally do not even get one cold a year. The spray content chemistry has either changed or it has become more potent it seems.
sicntired

PostWed Jan 26, 2011 2:14 pm  Reply with quote  

Update: I am still fighting this severe bronchial congestion, although it is getting better each day. I know at least 2 people who are fighting the same thing.
Just wanted to throw this one out there for your thoughts: Jack La Laane is a 96 year old man who works out daily and eats perfectly balanced, nutrionally correct at all times. In other words, in perfect health. Why would he contract respiratory problems and die from pneumonia? Am I the only one who thinks this is odd?
Ellyn

PostThu Jan 27, 2011 3:12 am  Reply with quote  

I am glad to hear you are getting a bit better, sicntired. One suggestion: You might want check out products at your local health food store that are specifically designed for the respiratory area. I did this a couple of years ago when I had a respiratory problem and found some success. Some products can be very soothing.