Vote

Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
FEMA/REX84/ CHEMTRAIL BRIEFING

Chemtrail Central > Chemtrails

Author Thread
Jeanie

FEMA/REX84/ CHEMTRAIL BRIEFING PostFri Jan 31, 2003 4:03 am  Reply with quote  

Debunkers and "those still on the fence, take notice.
[IMG] ]http://geocities.com/Athens/Crete/9923/chem[/IMG]

FEMA/REX84/Chemtrail Briefing
A Realistic Look at the Programs

There has been so much debate raging over the last year about the Chemtrails and we still seem no closer to fully understanding what exactly is taking place and who is responsible. What follows is a briefing by an official from the Defense Intelligence, and a FEMA Representative. Please understand that for security reasons I can not use their names.

FEMA / REX84 / Chemtrail Briefing
A Realistic Look at the Programs

REX84

This was a program established back in the 80's because of the need to round up foreign nationals in time of a National Security Emergency. If activated, troops and police, including Shadow Ops with FEMA, would scour the country , and they already keep updated lists on who immediately goes to these 'internment camps' and round the people (foreign nationals) up and quarantine them, like the Japanese during WWII.

They almost activated it during the Gulf War in 1991 to intern Iraqi personnel, and had plans to activate the program during Kosovo Campaign. They ended up not needing to, but they would have rounded up any Balkan Ethnic Person and interned them in that scenario. Now, depending on the emergency, anyone disrupting normal economic activity, through war protests, sabotage, etc. no matter citizenship would quickly be sent to the internment camps.

A person would have to be careful of what views they pointed out in those dire times of martial law if one wanted to remain free. These are meant to keep internal security at the highest levels until the crisis passes. And as FEMA would be in charge, temporarily suspending the constitution, peoples rights would be out the window. Hence, you would have to be extremely careful about you political views, and your cooperation with the Agency directives about maintaining critical infrastructure. Any refusal to cooperate would constitute anti-government sentiment (non compliance) and probably get you a train ride.

If you comply and continue to be productive, and watch your tongue, obey curfews, you should be all right. Unless you have a profile that indicates you are a fanatic, or in a militia. If so, you also would be targeted. Now when the emergency is over and Constitutional government is reinstated, these people would be set free. The problem is FEMA determines when they will give the controlling authority back, no one else. I feel fairly safe in my position knowing this now. But I am sure many citizens, and foreign nationals would not be happy to learn how they are viewed in the eyes of FEMA and National Security.

REX 84 is a major contingent that is always ready to spring into action at a moments notice, hence the camps being in an operational state at all times. Most would be interned in the first 24 hours. I hope this clears some of the theories as to what the intent is for the FEMA REX84 Program.

Now, in reference to decontamination, the gov (DARPA) has been spraying chemtrails from civilian and military aircraft. This is part of a special program noted below:

UNCONVENTIONAL PATHOGEN COUNTERMEASURES PROGRAM - CHEMTRAILS IN OTHER WORDS.

<> Research and Development Areas :

Advanced Biological and Medical Technologies:

Biological Warfare Defense Unconventional Pathogen Countermeasures

The goal of the Unconventional Pathogen Countermeasures program is to develop and demonstrate defensive technologies that afford the greatest protection to uniformed war fighters, and the defense personnel who support them, during U.S. military operations. While no defense may stop a determined adversary from unleashing biological weapon, a sufficiently robust array of pathogen defenses and countermeasures - deterrents in their own right - will reduce the probable damage that would result from biological weapons used in a particular operation.

The most sinister offensive biological warfare scenario employs surprise, immediate proximity, and rapidly lethal, persistent agents in overwhelming quantities. Under these circumstances, real-time sensing, donning of physical protection, and conventional nonmedical countermeasures are only marginally effective. An effective operational defense ideally requires instantly available or emplaced countermeasures that can defeat biological threats as they enter the body and before they reach and attack target cells and tissues.

The focus of the Unconventional Pathogen Countermeasures program is the development of revolutionary, broad-spectrum, medical countermeasures against significantly pathogenic microorganisms and/or their pathogenic products. These countermeasures will be versatile enough to eliminate biological threats, whether from natural sources or modified through bioengineering or other manipulation. They will also have the potential to provide protection both within the body and at the most common portals of entry (e.g., inhalation, ingestion, ranscutaneous).

Strategies include but are not limited to:

Defeat of a pathogen's ability to enter the body, traverse the bloodstream or lymphatics, and enter target tissues.

Identification of novel pathogen vulnerabilities based on fundamental, critical molecular mechanisms of survival or pathogenesis (e.g., Type III secretion, cellular energetics, virulence modulation).

Construction of unique, robust vehicles for the delivery of countermeasures into or within the body.

Modulation of the advantageous and/or deleterious aspects of the immune response to significantly pathogenic microorganisms and/or their pathogenic products in the body.

WARFARE CHEMICALS BEING TESTED

The strange-looking streaks in the sky aren't your imagination. They are anti-bacteriological warfare chemicals being tested by the federal government. And the public has been kept in the dark.

The chemical spraying is the "Unconventional Pathogen Countermeasures Program" of the top-secret Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA).

NOTE: Novavax is a bio pharmaceuticals company. BCTP is made of water, soybean oil, Triton X 100 detergent and the solvent tri-n-butyl phosphate. BCTP envelops VIRUSES and SPORES, causing them to explode and thus destroying them upon contact.

NOVAVAX AND DARPA INVOLVED IN CHEMTRAIL CONSPIRACY

Novavax - http://www.novavax.com/

BCTP's research studies were funded by the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA). BCTP appears to inactivate the virus on contact. The U-M and Novavax have filed a patent application covering BCTP's use as a decontamination agent for various anti-microbial applications.

Back To Directory

PHXPilot

PostFri Jan 31, 2003 4:22 am  Reply with quote  

So why have you seen these government testings of anti-biological/chemical warfare chemicals being sprayed in almost every other coutry including Afghanistan and Iraq?
Is every other government in the world in on the spraying?

Why do photos on here show foregin airlines "spraying" the US (Example: Iberian A340 spraying over the US)?

And why would they keep this from us? I would think they would be chomping at the bit to brag about how they are protecting us.
the professor

PostFri Jan 31, 2003 4:48 am  Reply with quote  

I've read that before on the chemtrail issue and I think it's $#@#! myself.
The rex 84 on the other hand I think exists
being all the current photographs and
people talking about them.
Swamp Gas

PostFri Jan 31, 2003 4:50 am  Reply with quote  

"And why would they keep this from us? I would think they would be chomping at the bit to brag about how they are protecting us."

Remember, Phoenix, environmentalists exert a lot of influence, though not as much as polluters, and would create quite a stir if this spraying went public. That is why you see no party affiliation when it comes to chemtrails. The liberal/left is in the dark, generally, and in on NWO plans. You know the saying, "I can neither confirm nor deny".
PHXPilot

PostFri Jan 31, 2003 4:51 am  Reply with quote  

I wouldnt be surprised if REX84 exists, myself. It seems like somthing the gov would implement. But it doesnt really seem to have anything to do with chemtrails.

[Edited 1 times, lastly by PHXPilot on 01-30-2003]
the professor

PostFri Jan 31, 2003 5:06 am  Reply with quote  

If you think about it chemtrails is a more humane way to die than in a deathcamp.
PHXPilot

PostFri Jan 31, 2003 5:08 am  Reply with quote  

Your probably right Professor. If both of these somehow came into existance, I would choose death by chems. But they dont.

[Edited 2 times, lastly by PHXPilot on 01-30-2003]
endofseason2

PostFri Jan 31, 2003 8:59 pm  Reply with quote  

RE: NOVAVAX.COM and chemtrails..
(doesn't nova mean "No Go" in spanish?)
The NOVAVAX corp deals mostly with female health issues. And the new NWO wants to control population...I wonder???