Media
Vote

Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
Weatherman Scott Stevens Jan 29 2013 Chemtrail Ops over Paci

Chemtrail Central > Chemtrails

Author Thread
Ellyn

Weatherman Scott Stevens Jan 29 2013 Chemtrail Ops over Paci PostFri Feb 08, 2013 5:00 am  Reply with quote  

Weatherman Scott Stevens Jan 29 2013 Chemtrail Ops over the Pacific

http://aircrap.org/weatherman-scott-stevens-jan-29-2013-chemtrail-ops-pacific/336563/

January 29 2013

A massive ridge of high pressure, presently situated off the West Coast of the Americas, has the rainy season out West halted. At the absolute apex of this ridge of high pressure, an intense chemtrail operation is underway( and has been for several days now) and is CLEARLY visible on the satellite imagery should any meteorologist ( TV or NWS) choose to have a look, they could see what is going on out there.

I have a look at some of the upper air maps to point out the location of interest of these aircraft, the satellite imagery, both water vapor and visible to show how this kind of operation appears in the various type of imagery.

Chemtrails provide the military with Global Environmental Intelligence (GEI) and likely feeds back to the US Air Force Weather Agency.

PostFri Feb 08, 2013 5:02 am  Reply with quote  

Here is my post of chemtrail activity on January 29, 2013:

Tuesday, January 29, 2013, Ventura County / Southern California

Very aggressive chemtrail activity here today! The sky was already saturated with chemtrails and chemclouds by 8:30 a.m. this morning, and spraying continued throughout the entire day and into the evening hours.

I have posted eleven photos (DSC00997 to DSc01007) of today's chemtrail onslaught to my Photobucket Chemtrails and Chemcoulds ALBUM 3 at:

http://s1326.beta.photobucket.com/user/ellyn99/library/#/user/ellyn99/library/Chemtrails%20and%20Chemclouds%20Album%203?&_suid=135952294431907940847952360717

The last photo taken is displayed first.