Media
Vote

Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
TODAY WE HAVE A CLEAR LOS ANGELES SKY!

Chemtrail Central > Chemtrails

Author Thread
stameyjd

TODAY WE HAVE A CLEAR LOS ANGELES SKY! PostSun Feb 02, 2003 6:35 pm  Reply with quote  

WOW! What a difference a day makes. As i came into Pasadena from Glendora all i could see was a clear l.a. sky, just the way it USED TO BE!

For two days we were sprayed and sprayed again. i once was a skeptic, but after witnessing it myself i now know something is being dumped on.

EVERYONE IN THE LOS ANGELES AREA IS SICK!
i have had a respiratory infection for two weeks, and everywhere you go and everyone you speak to has it or just got over it.

it is a mild irritating cough that just won't leave. as a jogger, i have had to stop and cough like hell, and everyone at the track also has it! no fever just that strange cough!

today with clear skies, my cough has dissipated! strange!
billder

PostSun Feb 02, 2003 7:34 pm  Reply with quote  

There is an excellent post ongoing by Mark Sky here on Eugenics, check it out, it is long, but LOTS of Good Info...we have an uncharacteristically clear sky here today also, yesterday too, (W. Central FL) & though most will not believe it, I truly believe the space shuttle crash was a combination of ritual killing, and distraction away from chemtrail issue which is about to break wide open....this chemtrail project is HUGE and has been going hot and heavy for over a decade....to think they have been able to keep it secret that long says a lot about the mind control science deployed here against Americans....check it out below, the last space shuttle accident was no accident either...the bush crime family will do ANYTHING to keep the people from looking too closely at their criminal history...

About a month prior to the wtc horror show, the bush cocaine dealings were coming to light again because of American Activism, and a book called Barry and The Boys: The CIA, The Mob, and Americas Secret History" (www.barryandtheboys.com).

Now Consider this:

In the wake of press accounts concerning links between the Contras and drug traffickers' beginning December, 1985 with a story by the Associated Press, both Houses of the Congress began to raise questions about the drug-related allegations associated with the Contras...

On January 28, 1986 America was shocked by the destruction of the space shuttle Challenger, and the death of its seven crew members.

------------------
You don't have to burn books to destroy a culture, just get people to stop reading them. Bradbury
Otavaleph

PostMon Feb 03, 2003 8:26 am  Reply with quote  

sf

[Edited 1 times, lastly by Otavaleph on 02-04-2003]
Bhang

PostMon Feb 03, 2003 12:57 pm  Reply with quote  

Do people really think the Apollo mission was a hoax? I mean there is too much evidence to suggest otherwise. Whole groups of scientist have been studying moon rocks for decades and there are amature astronomers who can find the track left by the Apollo lunar rover... I'm open minded to some conspiracy theories but this is too far fetched.