Vote

Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
Hey Florida

Chemtrail Central > Chemtrails

Author Thread
eyesopen

Hey Florida PostFri Feb 07, 2003 5:39 pm  Reply with quote  

They are chemming you above the "clouds" right now. Notice the N to S lines...

billder

PostFri Feb 07, 2003 5:56 pm  Reply with quote  

yeah lots of people in florida waking up, whenever that happens the overcast moves in but when it breaks in places you can see the lines....10 years of this ++....visit http://www.geocities.com/newageinternational/Depopulation1.html for the 6 part report by martin from 1995 on depopulation of the country....off with their heads.....b

------------------
You don't have to burn books to destroy a culture, just get people to stop reading them. Bradbury
billder

PostFri Feb 07, 2003 6:11 pm  Reply with quote  

ps a lot of the cloud covers like this seem to be coalesced detritus of past sprayings, which we all know are massive....b

------------------
You don't have to burn books to destroy a culture, just get people to stop reading them. Bradbury
FLKook

PostFri Feb 07, 2003 6:34 pm  Reply with quote  

I drove I95 North this morning from Boca to Cape Canaveral. There was a great deal of fog early on but as it began to break up (about 10AM)there was blue sky above. As I continued North I saw the mega trails at the edge of the clouds leading into the storm front. A very dark front that began just South of Titusville and just north of my destination.

There is a cold front supposed to come through that could explain the storm front but what about all of those trails?
Feelin Kocky

PostFri Feb 07, 2003 7:06 pm  Reply with quote  

Those N-S lines are cirrus clouds and are probably more associated with the up-down undulations(sp) of the very strong sub-tropical jet stream moving across the southern US. If you look at Water Vapor and IR images of N. America you can see these "N-S lines" from northern Mexico all the way into the north atlantic. I don't see any contrails in the visible image you posted.

F.K.

[Edited 1 times, lastly by Feelin Kocky on 02-07-2003]
FLKook

PostFri Feb 07, 2003 7:27 pm  Reply with quote  

Well I saw them...trails not cirrus clouds. In person looking up, whether or not you see them in the "visible image" posted by eyesopen.
BigJoe

PostFri Feb 07, 2003 8:31 pm  Reply with quote  

From the doppler radar on the Weather Channels website of the area, it's interesting to note that they have successfully broken up the precipitation area going with the storm system over Florida. Also, note how the sprayers have been turned off just to the south of the cloud shield so that people won't notice what they are doing overhead.
Mega spraying yesterday over all of Western and Central NY in advance of the approaching storm system coming from the south. By 2.m a total chem overcast.
BigJoe

PostFri Feb 07, 2003 8:44 pm  Reply with quote  

Sorry about the little green icon in my last posting. That was a mistake. It shouldn't be there. I'll figure out how to use this website correctly one of these days! In the meantime, I will sit back and do some serious CHEMtemplating on this matter.

billder

PostFri Feb 07, 2003 9:39 pm  Reply with quote  

In some of my other research I came across an anamoly...before project paperclip was project paperclip, it was called project OVERCAST....weather mod experiments been going on a long time now, supposedly haarp and a lot of other stuff are all tied in somehow to stuff done by paperclip/overcast scientists, still have not been able to nail that down, but paperclip is huntsville alabama- redstone arsenal- marshall space center, and no doubt the space/nasa aspects of these sprayings are something to think about....just thinking here and trying to figure things out, you never know who knows what and where a good bit of info will come from....i wonder if the chemtrails are mostly for steering the ionospheric heaters (Directed by keyhole satellites) which change the jetstream directions, funneling the pressure systems around to fit the agenda....The heaters are now EVERYWHERE, names given are digital towers and such, but they are HUGE and in tampa are on like every other block in some places, very close, close enough to be used as HAARP....my brother helped install some of the earlier ones, said at night govt vans came up to work after the construction crews left....the earliest pix I can find of all this spraying seem to match well with the time setting of A) global warming in the news and B) El Nino....I had never heard about el nino in my life, being in Florida, then around the early 90's it hit the news here everybodys walking around going ELNINO-ELNINO-ELNINO...do not quite get it, but think both of those things were to quiet anyone who was disturbed by weird weather, like surfers, divers, fishermen, and others who watch the weather for various reasons. Coincidentally a lot of these huge broadcast towers came around the same time as the global warming/el nino announcements in the govt/PR press....the towers obviously serve many purposes, most are legit, but most also have surveillance cams on them and if they are not making that real public, its a fair guess there are other things there too....for what its worth....the spraying above overcast here in florida has gone on for quite some time, its a measure of how many people are looking up...cold front comes down, gets stalled, and is kept handy for screening this program when the people get antsy....out west, and this is no bull, I was in the desert one day, planes came over spraying like crazy, and low, then there were DRONES (I could not see them I could hear them well though) running THROUGH the trails perpendicular to the direction of the spray, to disperse them quickly, creating an overcast, then the spraying started ABOVE that overcast....too weird. Since then we have identified the type of drones I am talking about, they have tv screens underneath, small segments, with a camera on top of the plane, the tv screens on the bottom of the plane/drone transmit whatever is ABOVE the plane, clear blue sky, it is a form of invisibility...serious...your tax dollars at work. Other drones seen locally here lately too, many witnesses....b

------------------
billder

PostFri Feb 07, 2003 9:59 pm  Reply with quote  

another aspect of the Local HAARP theory I forgot to mention in last post...during Clintons time they were restricted pretty much to experimentation up in Alaska, and power source was oil...one of the first things boy george did when he got in office (AFTER all these antennae had been put up in all the major cities and on some university campus') was to relax regulations on nuclear power...I know that they have many other uses for nuclear power, and have myriad rationalized needs for it, just thought it funny, and because of the research kind of put two and two together...this program of spraying and weather control and God knows what else has really kicked into high gear since boy georges daddy twisted the arm of the supreme court and had his little baby boy appointed as world governments representative here.....b

------------------
Feelin Kocky

PostFri Feb 07, 2003 10:10 pm  Reply with quote  

quote:
Originally posted by FLKook:
Well I saw them...trails not cirrus clouds. In person looking up, whether or not you see them in the "visible image" posted by eyesopen.

I have no doubt that you saw contrails, but in comparing the visible image posted to visible images that span over 3,000 miles, I see the same rows of fiberous cirrus clouds. Surely you are not implying that somebody is "spraying" over that great a distnance?????

F.K.

the professor

PostSat Feb 08, 2003 12:26 am  Reply with quote  

Thats exactly what is being done, good observation kocky!
billder

PostSat Feb 08, 2003 11:36 pm  Reply with quote  

PATTERNS: This is the second or third weekend in a row where heavy overcast has covered the sky in west central Florida, all weekend, or at least so far this weekend, as this is being posted Saturday night. There seems to be much more awareness of chemtrails in general here in Florida, and just wondering out loud is this a ploy to hide chemming during the times when people are most at home, and more inclined to observe the sky? Certain of the people here seem to adhere to some sort of "Special" explanation of this chemtrailing phenom, as if they knew what was going on but can't tell....this is just my observation though. There are many many more people asking "What the devil are they spraying on us?" than there are debunkers or paid disinformation agents. NO media will touch this either, so far as I know although there have been some bill-boards by one tv station in the past year that shows blue sky with a few regular puffy clouds, and then PRISON BARS covering that picture (Look like straight trails!), with the ad phrase YOU NEED TO KNOW, but so far no explanation forthcoming. A lot of the observations here follow patterns, and this overcast of the weekends, with regular weather during the week and heavy spraying out in the open (Versus above the overcast) during the week (When most people are at work or otherwise cloistered) may be a pattern worth pursuing. I have noticed these overcasts are more predminant on weekends of late. Also there seem to be occasional true contrails being created by planes here more often now, they dissipate quickly, though some actually happen in conjunction with actual chemtrail spraying, which makes comparison observation that much more plausible for the chemtrail scenario. As to chemtrails being sprayed for thousands of miles, They certainly are extensive, I can vouch for that, and I figure the cost nationwide has to be about a billion dollars a day. This can of course be done when the people controlling the currency can create it (currency) from thin air, which is what the federal reserve does, then they loan it to us, and charge us interest to use it, and then use that money to make MORE currency out of thin air, and so on. I think, at the very least, aged trails are re-fortified, and re-used whenever possible, and I also think that the chemicals being sprayed will eventually wreak havoc with the soil, which of course plays right into the hands of the GM foods people like monsanto. Electrical conductivity increases and such. I have seen pictures of sprayings that go many hundreds of miles, and then hook up with aged trails, which is what a lot of this upper N to S detritus looks like.

------------------

[Edited 1 times, lastly by billder on 02-08-2003]
Feelin Kocky

PostSun Feb 09, 2003 4:27 am  Reply with quote  

quote:
Originally posted by the professor:
Thats exactly what is being done, good observation kocky!

Funny

billder

PostSun Feb 09, 2003 11:39 pm  Reply with quote  

To make record: In w central FL there has been heavy spraying during weekdays, cloudy weekends (Full cloud cover again today--sunday--3rd day straight) then cold fronts moving in (ICE) followed by several days of sprayless day...about 2-3-4 days after cold front blows through, sparying begins again, but as mentioned above, noticeably lacking on weekends....fwiw....b

------------------