Media
Vote

Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
METEOROLOGY AND HYDROLOGICAL CYCLE

Chemtrail Central > Chemtrails

Author Thread
stameyjd

METEOROLOGY AND HYDROLOGICAL CYCLE PostWed Feb 12, 2003 6:52 pm  Reply with quote  

PLEASE EXCUSE MY POOR ENGLISH SPELLING!

I am amazed at the lack of understanding of the hydrological cycle and basic meteorology as understood through physics.

The two most important elements are heat and cold.

The SUN-HEAT, causes wide scale evaporation which causes water vapor to rise into the atmosphere and form CLOUDS!

As the clouds form they are transported by air currents pushed by the jet streams.

These moisture laden clouds are aspired forward until they collide with either a cold air mass and it is this collision which creates the storm, and water or ice is released.

HEAT- WARM AIR WITH MOISTURE AND COLD COLD AIR COLLIDING AND THEN YOU HAVE PRECIPITATION.

THE SAME CLOUDS DO NOT AND CAN NOT EXIST FOR DAYS AT A TIME IN ONE PLACE! THAT IS A MYTH!
WHAT APPEARS TO BE ONE CLOUD IS THE ONGOING WEATHER CYCLE WHICH IS CHURNING OUT NEW CLOUDS CREATED BY THE COLLISION OF HOT AIR AND COLD AIR!

CONTRAILS ARE SIMPLE CLOUD FORMATIONS! THEY DIE RATHER QUICKLY! EXAMPLE, OPEN YOUR FREEZER DOOR AND POINT A HAIR DRYER INSIDE! INSTANT CONTRAIL!

CHEMTRAILS SUCH AS THOSE DEMONSTRATED BY COLIN POWELL AT THE U.N. CREATED BY IRAQI JETS ARE NOT SIMPLE CLOUD FORMATIONS BUT CHEMICALS SPRAYED INTO THE ATMOSPHERE.

THESE CHEMICALS ARE SPRAYED IN A GRID SO THAT THEY CAN SPREAD OUT AND FORM WHAT APPEARS TO BE A CLOUD BANK.

THEN THE CHEMICAL FALLS TO THE GROUND!

REMEMBER CLOUDS FALL AS RAIN OR SNOW OR ICE!

FROM WHAT I HAVE READ, CHEMICAL TRAILS LEAVE A RESIDUE BEHIND.

IN THE 1950'S THE U.S. GOVERNMENT RELEASED RADIOACTIVE CHEMTRAILS IN WASHINGTON STATE AND ACTUALLY FOLLOWED THE CLOUDS AND THEIR AFTER EFFECTS, WHICH WAS A VERY HIGH RATE OF THYROID CANCER IN THE MID-WEST!

I CANNOT EXPLAIN IT ANY CLEARER OR SIMPLER THAN THIS!

REMEMBER, WEATHER NEEDS HEAT OR THE SUN AND COLD, THE ATMOSPHERE TO COMPLETE THE HYDROLOGICAL CYCLE!