Vote

Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
EXPANSION OF SCIENCE LESSON!

Chemtrail Central > Chemtrails

Author Thread
stameyjd

EXPANSION OF SCIENCE LESSON! PostWed Feb 12, 2003 12:59 am  Reply with quote  

I feel i must elaborate for the less educated. CONTRAILS are created by hot jet engine exhaust contacting cold air.
This is simple. It is the same principle that creates storms. Cold air collides with hot air. Thunderstorms appear.

As with thunderstorms, contrails have a VERY, VERY SHORT LIFE! Why? Because the two requirements are hot air and cold air. Hot air moves faster than cold air. Thus the collisions.

As the hot air moves quickly away, the cold air is left alone, harmless and slow moving. Contrails, when the hot air or jet engine moves forward, dissipate QUICKLY, simply because there is no source of hot air creqated to collide with the cold upper atmospheric air.

After the heat source leaves, the residule contrail or ice residue will melt very quickly due to the extreme exposure to the sun's rays which cause it to expand and thus fall apart.

This is seen everyday on a clear day when a high flying jet leaves behind a contrail. You can notice that the contrail is RARELY more than two or three inches behind the jet as measured from earth, which would probably make the contrail about two or three hundred feet long, MAXIMUM! WHY?

BECAUSE AS THE HEAT SOURCE LEAVES,(THE JET ENGINE)THERE IS NOTHING TO COLLIDE AGAINST THE COLD AIR AND THUS CREATE THE CLOUD-LIKE CONTRAIL.

REMEMBER CLASS, NO HEAT SOURCE, NO CONTRAIL, NO WAY!

CHEMTRAILS have different physical aspects. CHEMTRAILS EXIST ON DIFFERNT SCIENTIIFIC PRINCIPLES!

CHEMTRAILS are created by INDUCING AN ATOMIZED FORM OF LIQUID INTO THE ATMOSPHERE! THUS, WHEN THE CHEMICLE IS INTRODUCED THE AIR, THERE IS NO COLLISION BETWEEN HOT AND COLD, BUT THERE IS EFFECT OF HANGING IN THE ATMOSPHERE BY A VERY LIGHT WEIGHT LIQUID WHICH EVENTUALLY FALLS TO THE GROUND! THAT IS ITS PURPOSE!

AS THE CONDENSED CHEMICLE HANGS IN THE AIR IT CLINGS TOGETHER AND IS ACTUALLY FALLING CHEMICLES NOT CRYSTALIZED ICE PARTICLE WHICH NEVER BECOMES HEAVIER AND FALL TO EARTH!

IT IS THIS FALLING THAT CREATES THE "LACY' curtain effect!

PLEASE, BEFORE YOU LECTURE ME ABOUT A SUBJECT I TEACH, LEARN THE BASIC PRINCIPLES OF SCIENCE, AND THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN FALLING PARTICULATES AND DISSIPATING ICE CRYSTALS!

THAT'S ALL!

FINAL EXAM IN TWO WEEKS!

PHXPilot

PostWed Feb 12, 2003 1:25 am  Reply with quote  

Your main point seems to be the need for a constant heat source to keep a contrail lingering.

Have you ever seen a cloud? Apperantly not.

As shown by normal clouds that float around all day, you only need the heat source to bring the cloud into existince. Once the cloud starts to form, it no longer needs outside forces to keep it visible and growing. They build themselves using their own internal workings and slowly float away from the source, maintaining structure and usually growing larger.

I live in Phoenix. In monsoon season, you can see the GIGANTIC CB clouds building all through the afternoon. Then they slowly move in toward Phoenix building and building until they dump their contents onto my house so I have to rebuild my fence every night.

You can see this every day.

*Note: FeelinKocky would be overly qualified to answer this question. So I'd give his answers much more authority than mine.

[Edited 2 times, lastly by PHXPilot on 02-11-2003]
msu94

PostWed Feb 12, 2003 3:32 am  Reply with quote  

But then how can cirrus clouds exist for than just a few seconds? Or do cirrus clouds not really exist?

PHXPilot

PostWed Feb 12, 2003 3:35 am  Reply with quote  

Exactly. Care to answer, StameyJD?

BTW, msu94, your bio says you are a pilot. Would you mind me asking what you fly? I always enjoy talking to other pilots

[Edited 1 times, lastly by PHXPilot on 02-11-2003]
msu94

PostWed Feb 12, 2003 3:59 am  Reply with quote  

Yes, I am a C-421 pilot (air ambulance).

Billy Joe McAllister

PostWed Feb 12, 2003 4:10 am  Reply with quote  

Wow, that post by Stameyjd, definitely portrays the mind of a weather guru and spelling Bee champion, if I ever saw one! It's so damn impressive that I'm just awestruck by the obviously vast weather knowledge. Obviously a great teacher...must work for the public school system I think. It sure puts to rest all my false assumptions about weather. I mean what was I thinking!

For instance, I always thought cold air moved faster than hot air...as in fast moving cold front. And because cold air is denser, I always thought that cold air displaced warm air. Also, I always thought that jets introduce water vapor into the atmosphere, unlike chemtrails, which I now find, actually introduce atomized water vapor into the atmosphere (according the gospel of stameyjd, the teacher of weather and spelling bee champion). I now realize that jets do not introduce atomized water vapor. I always thought that contrails were composed of ice crystals just like cirrus clouds which linger for days. Boy was I wrong. My face is red. I'm more educated now, and can throw aside all my faulty assumptions. Thanks for liberating me from my ignorance, stameyjd. I am now a chemtrail believer.

[Edited 1 times, lastly by Billy Joe McAllister on 02-11-2003]
David

PostWed Feb 12, 2003 4:22 am  Reply with quote  

Pssssst, Hey Billy joe, you're doing it again.

quote:
This is exactly what I am thinking and truly observing, not intended to be insulting, arrogant or condescending in any way.

[Edited 1 times, lastly by David on 02-11-2003]
Billy Joe McAllister

PostWed Feb 12, 2003 4:43 am  Reply with quote  

Doing WHAT again?! I'm just expressing my elation that the guy has enlightened me! I'm now a chemtrail believer! That should make you happy, Dave.
halva

PostWed Feb 12, 2003 5:03 am  Reply with quote  

The person who invented the modification of jet fuel in order to inject aerosols into the stratosphere was a man called Penner (1984).
PHXPilot

PostWed Feb 12, 2003 5:05 am  Reply with quote  

Stameyjd: It looks like your little theory up there has a few holes.

[Edited 2 times, lastly by PHXPilot on 02-11-2003]
PHXPilot

PostWed Feb 12, 2003 5:07 am  Reply with quote  

So, do any chemtrail believers actually want to comment on the original posting? Or do you all just want to bug BillyJoe?
Billy Joe McAllister

PostWed Feb 12, 2003 5:18 am  Reply with quote  

OOooh, OOoooh...as a new chemtrail believer, and optimist, I want to comment.

Chemtrails are killing my crabgrass, and clearing my sinuses! Ha! Take THAT you evil government spray planes. Your nefarious plan to enslave the human race and convert us all into alien love slaves has back fired! Instead you have created a crab grass free society of nose breathers!
theseeker

PostWed Feb 12, 2003 5:19 am  Reply with quote  

did the guy say he "teaches" chemtrails ?

the professor

PostWed Feb 12, 2003 5:46 am  Reply with quote  

Contrails are ice particles right?
so you could very well say they are in
a solid state, clouds to my recolection
are not ice particles but more of what
you would call a gas state of humidity.
So how do contrails (which is ice that
is suppose to evaporate within seconds)
spread into clouds? one would think that
there would be less humidity and colder
denser air higher than 30,000 ft.
How many different answers you think this
post will get?
PHXPilot

PostWed Feb 12, 2003 5:54 am  Reply with quote  

Because you dont seem to like to believe any of the information I tell you directly, I thought Id go get some info from other websites for you.

The water vapor from an aircraft engine may also be joined by moisture already in the air. This makes the contrail larger.

and

Ice particles formed by the condensation of the water vapor from the engine exhaust will be joined by water in the atmosphere. This will create a contrail that extends a long distance behind the airplane. It can remain visible long after the airplane has gone. These contrails can last for hours and can even grow. They can spread for several miles.