Author Thread
Lulu

PostSun Apr 20, 2003 4:40 am  Reply with quote  

Conroy Penner's picture

ICU's MASS picture

ICU812

PostSun Apr 20, 2003 9:35 am  Reply with quote  

Thank you Lulu. Simply the best.

The MAS System clearly demonstrates current research and development in Aerial Spray Systems.
The multitude of uses for this particular Spray System can be further reviewed in a key word search for "Modular Aerial Spray System".

PHX, you are embarrasing yourself with statements of large tanks and huge volumes of "Active Ingredient".

You're not learning anything by spending time typing the same circular message repeatedly.

Some of us really want to understand all of the possibilities.
We want to know what mechanical devices have been conceptualized, designed and created that have left behind the highly suspect persistent contrails (chemtrails) many good people have observed.
........and no, the answer isn't 'additional jet travel'.

You thought of this thread to post information ""Thats it. Just pure, non-circular evidence.""

Where's your contribution?

By PHX
""Now, we have come to the conclusion that you would need one HUGE tank to get the needed amount of chemicals to make one of the trails the size you see in the sky. Right?""

You're the only one that came to that conclusion. Most researchers understand that AI, (active ingredient) in most elemental forms, is only a small portion of a solution.

For the benefit of the new reader and to correct PHX statement of volumes we'll use the MAS System to demonstrate volumes at 5 gallons per minute:

""""Ultra-Low Volume (ULV). Wing booms for ULV applications are constructed of stainless steel and mounted on the outboard portion of the C-130's wing. Each boom has 25 nozzle sites (50 total) and operate at flow rates of 0-60 gallons per minute with a maximum pressure of 100 PSI."""""

""""Each system can be configured with up to four 500 gallon tanks for a total volume of 2000 gallons.""""

If this system was incorporated into a KC-135 flying at 500 mph releasing 5 gallons per minute it could travel over 3000 miles before the tanks run dry.

Suspending 10 pounds of "nanoscale aluminum powder" within every 5 gallons of carrier results in 4000 pounds of reflective aluminum particulate being spread from coast to coast in 6 hours.

One Plane, one crew, back in time for dinner.

The ability to apply large amounts of material to the atmosphere with limited resources has been presented.

PHXPilot

PostSun Apr 20, 2003 4:59 pm  Reply with quote  

If this system was incorporated into a KC-135 flying at 500 mph releasing 5 gallons per minute it could travel over 3000 miles before the tanks run dry.

This would be correct. But 5 gallons per minute would barely leave a visible streak. Thats a gallon every 12 seconds. You might as well spit outside to create the chemtrail size that system would create.

To create a chemical trail this size:

Again, you would have to pour numerous gallons per second out of the plane to create these "spray day" effects.

A gallon every 12 seconds would not even make a visible impression in the sky.

So again, you would need a HUGE tank.
Feelin Kocky

PostSun Apr 20, 2003 5:22 pm  Reply with quote  

PHX. At what rate is fuel spent on one of the above jets?
PHXPilot

PostSun Apr 20, 2003 5:41 pm  Reply with quote  

Oooooh lets see.

At cruising altitude, I would give a rough estimate of 3000 Pounds Per Hour

(Pounds because in aviation we rarely use gallons)

3000 PPH equates to about 450 Gallons Per Hour.

But, thats hard to use to try and figure out contrails. Because you arent directly using the fuel to create the contrails, as you would be if you were pouring chemicals out.

[Edited 1 times, lastly by PHXPilot on 04-20-2003]
Feelin Kocky

PostSun Apr 20, 2003 5:46 pm  Reply with quote  

So, greater than 1Gal/sec. That is spent fuel converted to gas and is causing massive contrails. I can't imagine how much liquid could cause the same effect or even if it could. Thanks.

F.K.
NW41Heavy

PostSun Apr 20, 2003 7:07 pm  Reply with quote  

My dad calculated how much gas "mileage" he gets on the 747-400.... he burns a gallon every 400 yards. so you figure going 550 knots....

------------------
Dude, that guy has a black belt in redneck!
ICU812

PostTue Apr 22, 2003 6:18 am  Reply with quote  

Current research using "Silver Iodide" as a nuclei results in an incredible amount of particulate from even a gram of product.

The following is from "guidelines for cloud seeding to augment precipitation". http://www.google.ca/search?q=cache:RJxYojNOm2cC:www.weathermodification.org/FACTS96W.DOC+%22Guidelines+for+Cloud+Seeding+to+Augment+Precipitation%22&hl=en&ie=UTF-8

"""The silver iodide is usually released from devices called liquid fuel generators, or pyrotechnic flares, which can produce as many as 1,000,000,000,000,000 particles from 1 gram of silver iodide."""

Nanoscale technology has come a long way from the early research on "silver iodide" PHX/NW.

What is the nuclei particulate return when using 1 gram of "nanoscale aluminum powder"?

Run through the Atmospheric Sciences Department at Colorado State University (links i've previously posted) and you will have learned something.

Get your head around what our capabilities really are before you bash the math.

Here are a few more links so you can understand just how much 'Active Ingredient' is required to augment precipitation or create a "cirrus screen". http://www.scirus.com/search_simple/?frm=simple&query_1=guidelines+for+cloud+seeding+to+augment+precipitation&dsmem=on&dsweb=on

It is clear that the following statements as presented to the evidence thread are recognized as factual:

The ability to apply large amounts of material to the atmosphere with limited resources has been presented.

The ability to create "large persistent contrails" (chemtrails) using a small amount of material over a large area has been presented.

Opening the floor to information on KC-135 "cargo carrying" capabilities.
Does MASS fit through the cargo doors of the KC-135?

Opening the floor to any research performed in fuel additives to JP-8 or other fuels used by aircraft responsible for 'unusual persistent contrails'.
Can nonoscale aluminum powder be suspended in jet fuel and enhanced through the thermodynamic process of the jet/turbine engine?

PDXpilot

PostTue Apr 22, 2003 4:08 pm  Reply with quote  

ICU- the first link kept making my broswer crash (probably my fault, I haven't updated in ages), and I only found abstracts on the second. Is there an article you could link to? I'd be interested to read more. In relatation to additives, a jet engine can burn just about anything. We fired one up here at Purdue with Soybean oil or something organic and it made the entire campus reak like french fries (the engine was in a test cell at the airport, about a mile or so away). One thing they don't tolerate well though, is solids, in particular metallics. While I don't think the JT-8D has any such system, newer engines sometimes have a mettalic chip detector- basicly a magnet in the oil that shuts down the engine if metal is found in the oil. Becuse modern turbine engines have such tight tolerances and move at such high speeds, any potential abrasive can very quickly cuase large amounts of damage.
Lulu

PostTue Apr 22, 2003 4:24 pm  Reply with quote  

http://www.angelfire.com/mn2/kanuckski/AlCuppettLetter.jpg

[Edited 1 times, lastly by Lulu on 04-22-2003]
CaptWalker

PostTue Apr 22, 2003 6:01 pm  Reply with quote  

UGH, I can't believe I'm posting here again, but Lulu, why don't you share with everybody who Al Cuppett is. FEMA, boxcars, blah, blah, blah... He even believes that the boxcars have already been used to take away hundreds of "prisoners" already.
http://www.geocities.com/northstarzone/CUPPETT.html http://www.americanholocaust.50megs.com/Red_List_Pickups.htm

Red List pick ups are already going on! Road blocks are now being used to pick up people. There was one report from OK about a bus being stopped and these cops pulling people off.
http://www.prophecies.org/Messages/feb17.htm

His friend flies commercial commuter plane routes over Arizona. His routes included flying over a closed, restricted access military base in Arizona.... the pilot did a double-take recently when he flew his route over this facility, and noted that THIS TIME THERE WERE WHITE BOXCARS INSIDE THE FACILITY, AND ROWS OF PRISONERS WITH HANDS SECURED BEHIND THEIR BACKS LINED UP IN ROWS WAITING TO ENTER THESE BOXCARS! Intrigued, he circled around and flew lower for a closer look.

LULU!!!! CREDIBILITY!!!! Look at the source! This guy is a looney! His Purple Heart must have been for a head wound!...
Attention passengers, this is your captain speaking, don't be alarmed at the plane circling around this restricted airspace, we'll be back on our way shortly. It would also be best if nobody on the plane ever came forth with this information and hopefully the air traffic controllers won't notice us circling over restricted airspace, especially at an altitude that would allow us to see "PRISONERS WITH HANDS SECURED BEHIND THEIR BACKS". That is all and thank you for flying Crackpot Airways.
Lulu

PostTue Apr 22, 2003 7:02 pm  Reply with quote  

Easy now Captain--wouldn't want ya bustin a gasket on us now...over a non-issue.
http://www.g-vision.com/newsletter/strange_troops.shtml
http://www.white-stone.org/IndependentResearch/alex_cuppett.htm
http://www.detailshere.com/redbluelists

CaptWalker

PostTue Apr 22, 2003 7:49 pm  Reply with quote  

Lulu, I can't tell your tone with that last post. Are you feeding everybody evidence that this guy is a looney, sure seems that way to me? I'm confused then why you would post his infamous letter without an explaination of who he is. His paranoid delusions are the ones that get passed on by posts like yours and only serve the purpose of either throwing fuel on the paranoids fire, or raising the blood pressure of rational people. In either case, not a great result. I'm just saying that I'm very disappointed in you for posting it with no explanation. Seems like something Phantom would do, and I'd like to think you're on a higher plain than him.
Jeanie

PostTue Apr 22, 2003 7:51 pm  Reply with quote  

You dingbat debunkers (I'm being polite) why if Jesus Christ himself walked the earth today preaching and teaching, you guys would be first in line to try and discredit, and bad mouth him. I can think of plenty to say to you but won't bring myself down to your scummy level.
Lulu

PostTue Apr 22, 2003 8:05 pm  Reply with quote  

The letter itself is explanation enough IMO, and possible evidence of chemtrail spraying. Do you have any evidence Captain, or are you just blowing hot air?