Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
The big chemtrail evidences thread

Chemtrail Central > Chemtrails

Author Thread
CaptWalker

PostWed Apr 23, 2003 3:36 pm  Reply with quote  

Captain, I did provide a link!

You did not provide any background on Cuppett, your link was to just to a copy of the letter and THAT'S exactly why I have the problem. Many CT believers accuse 'debunkers' of not thinking for themselves, but it's been my experience that the cut and paste artists mostly reside in the CT camp. All of the articles, pictures, letters... can all be traced back to a couple sources (Carni, Rense, Larry...) and are taken at face value because somebody links to somebody who linked to them. Nobody here would have questioned AC if it weren't for 'debunkers' like me and his letter would be passed off as "evidence" over and over. THAT'S why I get so riled up over it. I would like to see the cut and paste of lunatics stopped!

Lulu, I certainly hope you're not going to try to prop up AC. If you think he is a credible source, more power to you, but that would cast huge doubts on your validity as a rational thinker IMO (like anybody here cares).
Lulu

PostWed Apr 23, 2003 3:44 pm  Reply with quote  

>>and are taken at face value because somebody links to somebody who linked to them.<<

I stated the letter was possible evidence Captain.

>>I would like to see the cut and paste of lunatics stopped!<<

This is your main concern? Are you calling me a cut n' paste? The letter was an image not an article.

People can take the letter for what they feel it's worth. I'm not propping anyone up here.
CaptWalker

PostWed Apr 23, 2003 3:57 pm  Reply with quote  

I stated the letter was possible evidence Captain.... The letter was an image not an article.... People can take the letter for what they feel it's worth. I'm not propping anyone up here.

Semantics Lulu. I can convert an article to a jpg file and then post it as an image, it's still written text! You weren't posting it for visual asthetics.

You only called it "possible" after I called you out on the source. You were obviously hoping nobody would question it and would take is as 'evidence'. AGAIN, what got me going is that you posted an image/article/letter with NO backgroud on the author, NO link to anything other than the document itself, NO explaination of anything!

As for propping anybody up, you are by laughing at the notion that AC is NOT a credible sourse. You are propping up a man who seems to have served his country well, but has since lost his mental faculties. He is on record stating things from years ago that have not come to fruition or can be proved by anybody in the world. He has made accusations that haven't been brought up by anybody else (even those who would have been directly effected, like hey, my cousin/neighbor and his whole family have disappeared, oh well). It's not because he's brave and the only one who will speak out, it's because he's mad (the insane type) and none of these things have happened.

[Edited 1 times, lastly by CaptWalker on 04-23-2003]
Lulu

PostWed Apr 23, 2003 4:07 pm  Reply with quote  

Originally posted by Lulu ~

quote:
The letter itself is explanation enough IMO, and possible evidence of chemtrail spraying. Do you have any evidence Captain, or are you just blowing hot air?

>>You were obviously hoping nobody would question it and would take is as 'evidence'.<<

Ha, why ass-u-me Captain? Possible evidence is presented in this thread, and I hope that everyone questions the "evidence"...that is my hope Captain. My credo is question all supposed truths and hope others do as well.

>>NO explaination of anything!<<

When are you debunkers going to learn how to spell properly? Poor spelling indicates poor credibility and low IQ IMO...explanation enough?

CaptWalker

PostWed Apr 23, 2003 5:06 pm  Reply with quote  

Pull a spelling card? WOW, I really was wrong about you Lulu. I thought you were different then the others here. That's why I was so disappointed in you posting that letter. I expected much better from you.

As far as you intended to have other question the letter, I don't buy it. But you're right in that it is only my opinion. I don't know your intent, but to post an official looking letter from somebody who sounds like they have good credentials and talks a mean game, with no background as to who they really are... I would think you could understand why I would come to that conclusion.

BTW, I generally score between 135 and 139 on IQ tests. Not the highest, but certainly well above average, and last time I looked there were no spelling questions on any of the tests. Comprehension is much more important, but not around here... it seems semantics plays a more important role in trying to refute the 'debunkers'.

[Edited 1 times, lastly by CaptWalker on 04-23-2003]
ICU812

PostWed Apr 23, 2003 9:34 pm  Reply with quote  

Thank you Lulu for attempting to keep the evidence thread on track.

Aye Captain, can't wait untill we get into EM scalar, SF6 and other current atmospheric programs, thanks. Weather mod. technology is only a part of this.

As time allows all additional scientific data about the probable causes of 'unusual persistent contrails' will be presented.

As information is presented, some individuals will commit the time to review and understand it. Others will continue an attempt to derail the facts.

All potential information must be presented to the public forum for review, so we can make an informed decision.

Opening the floor to information on KC-135 "cargo carrying" capabilities.
Does MASS fit through the cargo doors of the KC-135? PHX, this is your area of expertise, what do you think?

Opening the floor to any research performed in fuel additives to JP-8 or other fuels used by aircraft responsible for 'unusual persistent contrails'.
Can nonoscale aluminum powder be suspended in jet fuel and enhanced through the thermodynamic process of the jet/turbine engine?

the professor

PostThu Apr 24, 2003 5:41 am  Reply with quote  

Cap don't be hypocritical here, the spelling card being pulled? you pulled one on me.... I'm a horrible speller if you haven't noticed already.
CaptWalker

PostThu Apr 24, 2003 3:04 pm  Reply with quote  

quote:
Originally posted by the professor:
Cap don't be hypocritical here, the spelling card being pulled? you pulled one on me.... I'm a horrible speller if you haven't noticed already.

professor, not calling you a liar, but I don't recall ever pulling a spelling card on you or anyone else, perhaps you are thinking of somebody else. It is one of my pet peeves on message boards and I wouldn't do it. I'm guilty of typing too fast and not proofing my posts just like everybody. The spelling card IMO is the white flag of discussions.
ICU812

PostThu May 15, 2003 6:16 am  Reply with quote  

Internet search for key words "atmosphere aluminum".
http://ucsu.colorado.edu/~gatesa/aerosols/introduction.html

Research is rocket related however the scientists names are familiar.

Ross et al, 1997a; Ross et al, 1997b; Denison et al, 1994; Jackman, 1994

"""Although number of aluminum oxide (Al2O3) particles emitted is relatively small, the introduction of new particles into the troposphere or stratosphere may have a significant impact on ambient atmospheric conditions.

The aluminum oxide aerosol can impact the atmosphere in several different ways. Previous studies have shown that a significant amount of ozone loss can occur in the exhaust plume of an SRM [Ross et al, 1997a; Ross et al, 1997b; Denison et al, 1994; Jackman, 1994]. It has been determined that this loss is due to an increase in the amount of active chlorine in the plume [Brady et al, 1997; Denison et al, 1994]. While the majority of the active chlorine is a result of the afterburning of HCl in the hot plume [Denison et al, 1994], there is some speculation that heterogeneous reactions on the aluminum oxide aerosol surface may contribute to the amount of available active chlorine [Molina et al, 1997].
There are also indications that the aluminum oxide aerosol may affect the atmosphere in a more direct way through it's optical properties. The increase in ambient aerosol loading may impact cloud formation and radiative properties, as well as the radiative properties of the ambient atmosphere. This could have an impact on global warming and cooling.""""

WHATS THE TANKER FLEET LOOKING LIKE.

Boeing's website search feature on keywords:

"KC-135 engine modifications"

"""Boeing produced 732 KC-135 tankers for the Air Force between 1957-65; some 540 are still in service today."""

""" Boeing Awarded $61.8 Million Contract for KC/RC-135 Re-engine Work.
May 20, 2002"""

"""Boeing, which has delivered almost 2,000 tanker aircraft and produced virtually every air-refueling boom ever made.""" http://www.boeing.com/news/releases/2002/q4/nr_021213m.html

It appears that Boeing has chosen many companies to assist in building the tanker fleet. http://www.boeing.com/news/releases/archive2002.html

"""Boeing Selects Ohio Company as 767 Tanker Supplier"""
"""Boeing, Italian MoD Sign Contract for 767 Tanker Transports"""
"""Boeing Selects Florida Company as 767 Tanker Supplier"""
"""Finmeccanica Companies, Boeing Sign Agreement to Partner on 767 Tanker Aircraft Program"""

[Edited 3 times, lastly by penumbra on 05-15-2003]
ICU812

PostMon Jun 09, 2003 5:23 am  Reply with quote  

The following page provides reference to pulications and scientific literature I have not seen before.

Presented to the evidence thread, ability, capability and probability of the chemtrail program.

Authenticity research and varification of the article is required.
http://www.lightwatcher.com/chemtrails/smoking_gun.html

ICU812

Updating evidence PostSat Oct 19, 2013 1:15 am  Reply with quote  

I take a little 2200 day break and come back to find you kids haven't got this mess cleaned up yet. I'm bumping this post and will find some time to catch up.

How about everyone that was around in 2007 chiming in and letting us know how you're doing?