Media
Vote

Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
The big chemtrail evidences thread

Chemtrail Central > Chemtrails

Author Thread
ICU812

The big chemtrail evidences thread PostFri Mar 07, 2003 2:53 am  Reply with quote  

This thread is the conceptual brainchild of a great debunker (who is currently listening to bush on EVERY news station).

It provides the opportunity to post documentation, research and personal observations(testimonials) in one thread.

The overall objectives:

Establish ability and capability.

a) Patents, research, publications, scientific documentation, how and why it's possible.
(Welsbach, Tesla etc.)

Establish factual documentation on the reasons for chemtrails.

b) Whether you believe chemtrails are for climate control, sun screen, pop. control or adding humidity to my bush, show me the documentation to back up your reasoning.

Who is responsible.

c) Budgets, ATC reports, scientists, universities.

What and where are the logistics behind the projects.

d) Airports, support, materials, transportation, personell.

Anything else you can think of that will provide the support required to gain additional awareness.

Thanks PHX, great idea. If it hasn't already been spelled out for you, maybe this will help.
More later.

theseeker

PostFri Mar 07, 2003 2:58 am  Reply with quote  

could you clarify this :

b) Whether you believe chemtrails are for climate control, sun screen, pop. control or adding humidity to my bush,

PHXPilot

PostFri Mar 07, 2003 3:28 am  Reply with quote  

who is currently listening to bush on EVERY news station

Geez, I was watching Seinfeld.

And what I would like to see on this thread is this:

1) EVIDENCE. None of this "But they could spray with planes" or "Bush is evil" or "Our Government has secrets" stuff. I want to see EVIDENCE. If you dont know what that is, go look it up.

Thats it. Just pure, non-circular evidence.
the professor

PostFri Mar 07, 2003 3:43 am  Reply with quote  

Well next time your flying through a miles
long contrail stick your head outta the plane and suck in like you never have before, Within time you'll know the health effects
of chemicals, pollutants and maybe a natural
contrail or two. But seriously if you have
evidence that there isn't such a program
debunk the military patents,congressional
records on how they made it legal to do
what you think isn'tgoing on, not twisting
what anyone is saying like you usually do
but real evidence P.
theseeker

PostFri Mar 07, 2003 3:44 am  Reply with quote  

well since no one can tell me how chemtrails adds humidity to someone's bush...I'll simply say all the legitimate imformation concerning such topics is and has been located in the science forum...for about 2 years...

to add no one's going to post anything relevant oicu,phx because there are no secret bases, no one responsible,no factual evidence to prove that chemtrails exist...chemmies don't do research they make accusations...been that way for 4 years and ain't ever gone to stop because it would mean the end of the hoax....

truth hurts but it sets ya free...

PHXPilot

PostFri Mar 07, 2003 3:54 am  Reply with quote  

Ive noticed that Seeker. They dont have any evidence so they resort to accusations and just plain blabbering. Im giving them a chance to come forward with that piece of evidence (That they say exists) and show us why everyone has reason to change their lives forever and be fearful of every airliner that flies over. This is not a theory you take to heart because "contrail look weird". I, for one, would never buy into any theory that would impact my life so deeply without an actual piece of undeniable evidence to base it on.

[Edited 1 times, lastly by PHXPilot on 03-06-2003]
theseeker

PostFri Mar 07, 2003 4:19 am  Reply with quote  

I, for one, would never buy into any theory that would impact my life so deeply without an actual piece of undeniable evidence to base it on.

well I bit on it for about 6 months, working 7 days a week didn't lend me the time to dig like I needed to...thanks to canex and reynolds information was gathered and a factual opinion reached...

I don't blame folks for getting into chemtrails...it's the one's that have been around all these years...they the burden of knowing the real truth about chemtrails which weighs so heavy on them...

David

PostFri Mar 07, 2003 4:27 am  Reply with quote  

quote:
I, for one, would never buy into any theory that would impact my life so deeply without an actual piece of undeniable evidence to base it on.

Maybe you do not buy into this issue but you do spend an amazing amount of time trying to debunk it. It must have some impact on your life or you would not be here.

BTW student pilot, you must be taking commerical flying lessons by mail? Do you work, I mean besides here? I've never seen a student comm pilot have so much time on their hands.
And one more small thing. What makes you think that anyone here needs or wants to prove anything to you? Go back and read past threads to get the information you are demanding, do your own work!
PHXPilot

PostFri Mar 07, 2003 4:31 am  Reply with quote  

Well, as I have said before, I too was a "chemmie" a few years back. Then I went to pilot training where I learned, and experienced, the things chemtrail believers say are indications of a secretive chemtrail operation. Thats where I came to my stance I have now.

That is also the time I realized I was fearful of contrails for no good reason. When people asked me why I believed in it, I had no answer. I had no evidence to base it on. And I see that hasnt changed in 5 odd years.
PHXPilot

PostFri Mar 07, 2003 4:35 am  Reply with quote  

I spend so much time on here? I only post here between 4PM and 10PM. From 10PM until late afternoon the next day I have school, ground school instruction lessons, flights, and study sessions. I tend to get on here in streaks. As you notice, I have nothing to do after dinner until 10PM, so I might as well get on here and debate.
Lulu

PostFri Mar 07, 2003 4:52 am  Reply with quote  

Good idea this thread PHXPilot!

>>truth hurts but it sets ya free...<<

Sounds like you've been hanging out with Jay Reynolds T/S. Two debunkers, outstanding in a field of shallots

[Edited 1 times, lastly by Lulu on 03-06-2003]
PHXPilot

PostFri Mar 07, 2003 5:08 am  Reply with quote  

I figured that since the chemmies had so much evidence of chemtrails, they would like a place to keep it all. So lets tally up how much evidence has been posted so far. Lets see........0. Well, our 24/7 chemtrail evidence-athon is running full speed, so if any chemtrail believers would like to donate some much needed evidence, they would be encouraged to do so.
Lulu

PostFri Mar 07, 2003 5:10 am  Reply with quote  

Would you consider jet fuel dumps as evidence of chemtrails Pilot?
PHXPilot

PostFri Mar 07, 2003 5:12 am  Reply with quote  

Well, under the traditional understanding of "chemtrail", no. I would consider it evidence of pilots not following regs when dumping fuel in an emergency.
Lulu

PostFri Mar 07, 2003 5:15 am  Reply with quote  

Then perhaps we need to define the word chemtrails?