Vote

Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
SCARLET FEVER

Chemtrail Central > Health

Author Thread
Jeanie

SCARLET FEVER PostWed Jan 22, 2003 4:49 am  Reply with quote  

A close family member living in Cape Cod has a four year old child which was just diagnosed with Scarlet Fever. I have never ever heard of any one in this generation having it. Wonder where that came from? Please, if anyone anywhere else hears of it please post it.

A news report tonight stated that quite a number of hospitals are refusing to take part in the small pox vaccination. Charlotte N.C. being one of them.
penumbra

PostMon Jan 27, 2003 6:10 pm  Reply with quote  

Hi Jeannie, I had Scarlet Fever about 12 years ago. It was horrible! Most information that I have read regarding scarlet fever says that it is "strep with a rash", and no worse than regular strep. My experience was that it came on quite suddenly, I had a very high fever, and looked like I had sunburn. I dragged myself out of the house to the doctors, and took antibiotics as prescribed. It came back three times before I got rid of it all the way. Plain old penicillin was what finally cured it. Oh, and I actually peeled from the rash. (like sunburn) I personally have never had strep like that before or since.
Jeanie

PostMon Jan 27, 2003 7:06 pm  Reply with quote  

Penumbra, Thanks for you input. I got a message from the west coast, California, and, Washington, It's not unheard of out there. Also found out it's been around out on Cape Cod Ma. before.