Vote

Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
Something Positive...

Chemtrail Central > Freeform

Author Thread
FLKook

PostThu Feb 07, 2002 4:12 pm  Reply with quote  

Molliani, those were great! You forgot one.

#20 A good friend will help you bury the body...a really good friend will help you dig it up and move it.
Lulu

PostFri Feb 08, 2002 2:12 am  Reply with quote  

14. You should never say anything to a woman that even remotely suggests
that you think she's pregnant unless you can see an actual baby emerging
from her at that moment.

The same should go for all the pot-bellied men out there...you know the ones I mean...could use a girdle and a bra.

Molliani

PostFri Feb 08, 2002 5:58 am  Reply with quote  

FLKook
#20 LOL - What are friends for.

Lulu
We're suppose to accentuate the positive.
LOL - You've just given me a minds eye
view of Jay Reynolds
KnewEyes

PostThu Feb 14, 2002 2:31 pm  Reply with quote  

Liar, Liar; Planet on Fire – Or, How
I Learned to Cope With Conspiracies

The 5 Steps to Catastrophic Coherence
Once we’ve lost our ability to be naively happy with our blinders we get zapped by something that could be a terrible consequence. It could be an asteroid impact, weapons of mass destruction or whatever. The bottom line is that whatever it is, it kicks you out of your soft materialistic slumber with all the tact of a Marine drill instructor suffering from hemorrhoids. This is when you begin the following 5-phase process of personal development:

Phase 1 – Oh Crap
Phase 2 – Come See The Crap
Phase 3 – But I’ve Got To Be Right?
Phase 4 – Oh God!
Phase 5 – The Universe Is Unfolding As It Should!

Read about these 5 Phases here: http://www.yowusa.com/Archive/February2002/LiarLiar1/liarliar1.htm

Desiderata
Max Ehrmann (1872-1945).
Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence. As far as possible, without surrender, be on good terms with all persons. Speak your truth quietly and clearly; and listen to others, even to the dull and ignorant; they too have their story. Avoid loud and aggressive persons; they are vexations to the spirit.
If you compare yourself with others, you may become vain or bitter, for always there will be greater and lesser persons than yourself. Enjoy your achievements as well as your plans. Keep interested in your own career, however humble, it's a real possession in the changing fortunes of time.
Exercise caution in your business affairs, for the world is full of trickery. But let this not blind you to what virtue there is; many persons strive for high ideals, and everywhere life is full of heroism. Be yourself. Especially do not feign affection. Neither be cynical about love; for in the face of all aridity and disenchantment, it is as perennial as the grass. Take kindly the counsel of the years, gracefully surrendering the things of youth.
Nurture strength of spirit to shield you in sudden misfortune. But do not distress yourself with dark imaginings. Many fears are born of fatigue and loneliness. Beyond a wholesome discipline, be gentle with yourself. You are a child of the universe no less than the trees and the stars; you have a right to be here. And whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should.
Therefore be at peace with God, whatever you conceive him to be. And whatever your labors and aspirations, in the noisy confusion of life, keep peace in your soul. With all its sham, drudgery and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be cheerful. Strive to be happy.

Lulu

PostThu Feb 14, 2002 3:05 pm  Reply with quote  

3T3L1,

Nice link! What a view Never met a bird I didn't like.

On a more positive than bra and girdle note (can't get the Jay image outa my mind now Moliani!!!)...

"Yellow Roses"

I walked into the grocery store not particularly interested in buying groceries.

I wasn't hungry. The pain of losing my husband of 37 years was still too raw. And this grocery store held so many sweet memories. Rudy often came with me and
almost every time he'd pretend to go off and look for something special. I knew what he was up to. I'd always spot him walking down the aisle with the three yellow roses in his hands. Rudy knew I loved yellow roses..

With a heart filled with grief, I only wanted to buy my few items and leave, but even grocery shopping was different since Rudy had passed on. Shopping for one took time, a little more thought than it had for two.

Standing by the meat, I searched for the perfect small steak and remembered how Rudy had loved his steak. Suddenly a woman came beside me. She was blonde, slim and lovely in a soft green pantsuit. I watched as she picked up a large pack of T-bones, dropped them in her basket, hesitated, and then put
them back.

She turned to go and once again reached for the pack of steaks. She saw me watching her and she smiled. "My husband loves
T-bones, but honestly, at these prices, I don't know." I swallowed the emotion down my throat and met her pale blue eyes. "My husband passed away eight days ago," I told her.

Glancing at the package in her hands, I fought to control the tremble in my voice.
"Buy him the steaks. And cherish every moment you have together."

She shook her head and I saw the emotion in her eyes as she placed the package in her basket and wheeled away. I turned and pushed my cart across the length of the tore to the dairy products. There I stood, trying to decide which size milk I should buy.
Quart, I finally decided and moved on to the ice cream section near the front of the store. If nothing else, I could always fix myself an ice cream cone. I placed the ice cream in my cart and looked down the aisle toward the front.

I saw first the green suit, then recognized the pretty lady coming towards me. In her arms she carried a package. On her face was the brightest smile I had ever seen.

I would swear a soft halo encircled her blonde hair as she kept walking toward me,
her eyes holding mine. As she came closer, I saw what she held and tears began misting in my eyes. "These are for you," she said and placed three beautiful long stemmed yellow roses in my arms.

"When you go through the line, they will know these are paid for." She leaned over and placed a gentle kiss on my cheek, then
smiled again. I wanted to tell her what she'd done, what the roses meant, but still unable to speak, I watched as she walked away as tears clouded my vision. I looked down at the beautiful roses nestled
in the green tissue wrapping and found it almost unreal. How did she know?

Suddenly the answer seemed so clear. I wasn't alone. "Oh, Rudy, you haven't
forgotten me, have you? I whispered, with tears in my eyes. He was still with me, and she was his angel.

Every day be thankful for what you have and who you are.

Even though I clutch my blanket and growl when the alarm rings. Thank you, Lord, that I can hear. There are many who are deaf.

Even though I keep my eyes closed against the morning light as long as possible.
Thank you, Lord, that I can see. Many are blind.

Even though I huddle in my bed and put off rising. Thank you, Lord, that I have the strength to rise. There are many who are
bedridden.

Even though the first hour of my day is hectic, when socks are lost, toast is burned and tempers are short, my children are so loud. Thank you, Lord, for my family.
There are many who are lonely.

Even though our breakfast table never looks like the pictures in magazines and the menu is at times unbalanced. Thank you, Lord, for the food we have. There are many who are hungry.

Even though the routine of my job often is monotonous. Thank you, Lord, for the opportunity to work. There are many who have no job.

Even though I grumble and bemoan my fate from day to day and wish my circumstances were not so modest. Thank you, Lord, for life.

defender

PostFri Feb 15, 2002 2:58 am  Reply with quote  

A Short Quiz

Take this quiz mentally:

1. Name the five wealthiest people in the world.

2. Name the last five Heisman trophy winners.

3. Name the last five winners in the Miss America contest.

4. Name ten people who have won the Nobel or Pulitzer Prize.

5. Name the last half dozen Academy Award winners for best actor and actress.

6. Name the last decade's worth of World Series winners.
How did you do?

The point is, none of us remember the headliners of yesterday. These are no second-rate achievers. They are the best in their fields But the applause dies. Awards tarnish. Achievements are forgotten. Accolades and certificates are buried with their owners.

Here's another quiz. See how you do on this one:

1. List a few teachers who aided your journey through school.

2. Name three friends who have helped you through a difficult time.

3. Name five people who have taught you something worthwhile.

4. Think of a few people who have made you feel appreciated and special.

5. Think of five people you enjoy spending time with.

6. Name half a dozen heroes whose stories have inspired you.

Easier? The lesson? The people who make a difference in your life are not the ones with the most credentials, the most money, or the most awards.

They are the ones that care.

"Some of us enjoy a good enthusiastic story, poem, or uplifting story -- motivating us to make changes, reach out to others, or look within ourselves for areas needing attention. Enjoy these articles, and take charge!"

.....from;
http://www.ircbeginner.com/justfun/motivation.html

Here you can post, and read about good news!

http://www.happynews.com/hn2abc.htm

[Edited 1 times, lastly by defender on 02-14-2002]
FLKook

PostFri Feb 15, 2002 3:26 pm  Reply with quote  

Name three websites where a chemtrail activist isn't made to feel like a crazed loser. I'll start with my personal favorites. (insert brown nosing image here)

1. ChemtrailCentral
2. Megasprayer
3. Rantings of a Chemtrail activist
Lulu

PostSat Feb 16, 2002 5:12 pm  Reply with quote  

What a nice to thing to say FLKook! Glad to hear you feel "at home" here and there
defender

PostSat Feb 23, 2002 1:58 am  Reply with quote  

To me, this guy is really an inspiration...

He's like the tip of the iceberg representing whistleblowers, active and deactivated intelligence contacts that must be a thorn in the side of TPTS. Just look at some of the accomplishments his group has made.

quote:

Sherman Skolnick Productions

9800 S. Oblesby

Chicago, Illinois 60617-4870

(773) 375-5741

Some background data:

Since 1963, Mr. Skolnick has been founder/chairman of a public interest group, Citizen's Committee to Clean Up the Courts, researching and disclosing certain instances of judicial corruption and political murders. Updates of the group's work are on HOTLINE NEWS, a 5-minute recorded phone message, changed several times per week: (773) 731-1100 (a regular phone call); Mr. Skolnick has been editor of that since 1971. Since 1991, he has been a regular participant, now moderator, of a popular, public access Cable TV Show, called "Broadsides", in Chicago and suburbs. The program, on most every Monday evening, 9PM, for one hour, is available to some 400,000 households in the city, on Channel 21 Cable. His comments appear on the Internet, on several websites, as well as several new-groups, such as: alt.current-events, clinton.whitewater. In 1973 Mr. Skolnick wrote a book, "The Secret History of Airplane Sabotage." It was stopped and suppressed in the publication cycle.

A few highlights of the work of the Citizen's Committee to Clean Up the Courts:

--- caused the disclosure of the biggest judicial bribery scandal in US history, the collapse of the Illinois Supreme Court, 1969.

--- investigation of sabotaged Watergate plane crash in Chicago, 1972-1973. 12 Watergate figures perished including Dorothy Hunt, wife of Watergate burglar, E. Howard Hunt. Skolnick assisted Sweden's TV Network with a 90-minute documentary on the crash.

--- one of the first to publicly comment on the Vice President Spiro Agnew bribery mess, resulting in his downfall, 1973.

--- investigation and disclosures causing the jailing, for bribery, of the highest level sitting federal judge in American history, Federal Appeals Judge Otto Kerner, Jr., of the 7th Circuit, US Court of Appeals, 1973.

--- touching off "Operation Greylord", in which 20 local judges and 40 lawyers sent to prison for bribery, 1983-1993.

--- divulging the bribery by Bank of Credit and Commerce International, of 25% of both houses of Congress, 28 US Senators and 108 members of the House. Believed to have caused the great number of retirements, resignations, and quitting, "for personal reasons", 1995-1996.

--- unearthed detail of US military efforts to arrest Commander-in-Chief Bill Clinton for treason and sedition. The attempted coup was snuffed out, April 17, 1995, with the top military brass murdered by way of a sabotaged plane crash, killing all onboard, near Alexander City, Alabama. If they had lived and were court martialed for mutiny, they were prepared to defend themselves charging Clinton with treason and sedition.

--- In 1991, Skolnick was the only journalist to attend an important hearing in the federal appeals court in Chicago. The blockbuster case, ignored by the mainstream press, involved an Italian bank, Banca Nazionale Dalavoro, Chicago branch, owned in part by the Vatican, seeking to prevent release to the House Banking Committee of certain bank records. Those records, as confirmed by Skolnick's interviews after the hearing with hearing participants, involved billions of dollars of Persian Gulf oil kickbacks shared by Iraqi strongman Saddam Hussein with his secret joint private business venture partner George Herbert Walker Bush, at the time of the hearing, US President. No one in Congress has dared discuss these details of the Chicago branches of BNL and BCCI --- not even the then-chairman Gonzalez of the House Banking Committee, an intervening litigant in the case. Skolnick's story about the hearing and the case appeared in one sizeable newspaper and he has discussed it on several radio talk shows.

defender

PostWed Feb 27, 2002 6:41 am  Reply with quote  

Prayer, Religion & Faith Index

http://www.mercola.com/article/prayer/index.htm
KnewEyes

PostThu Feb 28, 2002 7:29 am  Reply with quote  

An Amazing Ice sculpture

[Edited 2 times, lastly by KnewEyes on 02-28-2002]
FLKook

PostThu Feb 28, 2002 2:45 pm  Reply with quote  

Wow! Where? Who did this? Why don't you ever see anything this inspiring on mainstream media?

Thanks Kneweyes.
KnewEyes

PostThu Feb 28, 2002 4:34 pm  Reply with quote  

A friend sent me this in my e-mail, stating only that it was done by a woman in Timmins,
Ontario, and that this woman wins the ice sculpting contest every year. Wonder why?
defender

PostThu Feb 28, 2002 4:54 pm  Reply with quote  

Wow, the sculptor is definitely gifted!

Maybe the govt/corp-controlled media ignorned it, becuase it might be construed as showing too much sorrow for the U.S., as in firefighter head bowed with flag on the ground? Too much as though the U.S. has fallen, even the angel is sad at the depths the U.S. has fallen?.. either because of Sept bombing, and/or a statement about the condition of the U.S.?

Just an idea... could also be they (media) just never saw the sculpture. We/I somtimes tend to think that the media is all-powerful, omnipotent, all-seeing, (partly I think, because the media wants us to think that!). The controlled media is powerful, but in a negative way, IMO.

[Edited 1 times, lastly by defender on 02-28-2002]
defender

PostThu Feb 28, 2002 4:59 pm  Reply with quote  

Here's something (I think) the controlled media has ignored on purpose (I saw it first on C-SPAN). But to me it's a very positive thing!

quote:

http://www.ccmep.org/hotnews/israeli012802.html

Israeli Soldiers Refuse to Serve in West Bank, Gaza

By Lee Hockstader

Washington Post Foreign Service

Monday, January 28, 2002

JERUSALEM, Jan. 28 – More than 60 Israeli army reservists, half officers and all of them combat veterans, have publicly refused to continue serving in the West Bank and Gaza Strip on the grounds that Israeli occupation forces there are abusing and humiliating Palestinians.

"We will no longer fight beyond the Green Line for the purpose of occupying, deporting, destroying, blockading, killing, starving and humiliating an entire people," declared the petition signed by the reservists and published in Israel's best-selling daily newspaper, Yedioth Ahronoth.

Over the years there have been instances of eligible Israelis declining to serve in the army at all, or refusing to serve in certain places for reasons of conscience or politics. What makes the current case unusual is that so many combat reservists, both soldiers and officers, have come forward publicly at one time.

Moreover, the organizers of the petition – a pair of reserve lieutenants in their twenties who have served previous stints in the Israeli-occupied territories – say their goal is to collect 500 signatures in the coming weeks and launch a broad social campaign.

"We all have limits," reserve Lt. David Zonshein, 28, a software engineer and one of the two men who drafted the petition, told Yedioth. "You can be the best officer, always be first .‚.‚. and suddenly you are asked to do things that should not be asked of you – to shoot people, to stop ambulances, to destroy houses in which you don't know if there are people living."

Zonshein, who wrote the petition with reserve Lt. Yaniv Itzkovich, 26, a university teaching assistant, declined to speak with foreign correspondents. But along with several other signatories of the petition, they told Yedioth about incidents in which Israeli troops had opened fire on Palestinian children and other civilians who posed no apparent danger to their lives.

In a statement, the Israeli army said: "To serve in the Israeli Defense Forces is obligatory under the law and there is no place for reserve soldiers to choose what jobs they want and what jobs they don't want. The writers of the petition don't represent the soldiers and officers of the reserve who understand their mission and are working days and nights toward the security of the state of Israel and peace for its citizens."

Most Israeli men are required to serve as army reservists until they are 45 years old, typically spending a few weeks to a month or more each year away from their families and civilian jobs.

Raanan Gissin, spokesman for Prime Minister Ariel Sharon, acknowledged that allegations of abuse by the army do happen and should be investigated, but he dismissed the petition and refusals to serve in the army as a "marginal phenomenon."

The petition "undermines the basic tenet of Israeli democracy," he said. "You can't have a government in which people can decide they'll .‚.‚. bomb this target but not that target. You abide by the rule of the majority and the majority has decided this is the government and this is its policy."

Since the current Palestinian armed uprising erupted in September 2000, more than 500 Israelis have refused to serve in the Israeli occupied territories, including pacifists and veterans, recruits and reservists, according to There's a Limit, an Israeli group that encourages such objectors.

Of that number, about 40 have been sentenced to prison terms that are generally brief, including 12 reserve officers. Others have been ignored or given army jobs inside Israel.

Ram Rahat, 45, a former combat soldier who refused to serve during Israel's invasion of Lebanon in 1982, said the current refusals mirror patterns that emerged in previous conflicts.

"This says that people who have gone through [army reserve duty] a couple of times, going through the territories and seeing the reality of what's going on there, are starting to get fed up with it," said Rahat, who is an accountant. "It's exactly what happened in the first intifada as well. As more and more people did reserve duty and came back for their second and third tours, there were more and more cases of refusal."